Chapter Thirty-Six

ROMEO and CINDERELLA

 

CHAPTER Thirty-Six:
Meeting the King and Queen
 
 
 
 
 
Dara was giggling to herself as she landed safely on the grass. She stood up while turning her head left and right. A wide grin was plasterd in her face as she tiptoed her way to the huge mansion in front of her. She can't help not to giggle from the fact that she just entered the mansion of the richest guy in the country with no one noticing her. She can't help not to think how poor the quality of the security of this mansion. 
 
 
She was about to climb a window when she suddenly heard a loud barking sound as a loud thud followed. She yelped and run her away from the small brown thing that was running fast, chasing her.And yes you are just witnessing the gangster girlfriend of Kwon Jiyong who goes by the name Sandara Park, ran her away from a scary creature that is called puppy in our terms. 
 
 
She screamed as she climbed up in the tree standing on its branch still with the cute puppy barking at her. ' Go away!! ' she yelled. She can't help not to curse her boyfriend, which is the perfect Kwon Jiyong by the way. She was rumbling curses she didn't even know that he has a dog. And of all the animal present in this huge planet of ours the one she hated the most are dogs and unfortunately the one Jiyong chose to be a pet. She hissed he could have a tiger or a lion or perhaps a liger that would be much better.  And when she says she hates dog she means it there are no exception, whether it's a pup or the cute rag looking ones. She hates it all. Or should I say she's afraid of it. 
 
 
' Gaho! ' a familiar voice called as she jerked her head up. Oh no, the boyfriend is coming. What the hell should she do? Her shoulder fell in defeat as she just prayed that he won't look up in the tree. She just wanted to surprise him, she just wanted to make him happy but curse that tiny full of wrinkles dog of him that she didn't even know exists. 
 
 
' What are you doing there? And why are you barking? ' Jiyong asked as he scooped the dog in his arms and started patting it as the dog stared at him with his tongue hanging out. ' It wants a piece of my jerk, ' Dara sarcastically whispered to herself. Yes, Jiyong oppa your dog is chasing your crazy girlfriend who was up in the tree staring at you like right now. The dog barked as it turned its head to the tree as Dara gasped and crossed her finger while throwing the finger to the dog. She threw a deathglare on the dog cursing the cute poor thing over and over again. Jiyong chuckled. 
 
 
' Jagiya, I saw you in the cctv, ' Jiyong said chuckling making her turn red. ' I didn't know you are afraid of dogs, ' he added. ' I'm not, stupid, ' she gritted. ' Come down here, ' Jiyong said walking closer to the tree staring at her.  ' Get rid of the dog first! ' she said stubbornly making Jiyong chuckle. ' Babe come on, don't be scared I'll hold him, beside he's just a puppy, ' he said in a gentle tone as if he was cooing her. ' No! Get rid of that ugly barking thing first! ' she exclaimed. 
 
 
' Aww, Gaho don't listen to your mommy, ' Jiyong gasped as he covered the ears of the puppy he was carrying. ' Mommy!? ' Dara gasped in dibelief. ' And when did I gave birth to an ugly puppy?! ' Dara added Jiyong gasped as he stared at the dog hugging it. ' Don't listen to mommy, she didn't meant what she said, ' Jiyong said cooing his dog who did nothing but stare at him with his tongue out. ' You're crazy!, ' Dara breathed exasperately. ' Babe come on you're hurting our child, ' Jiyong said with a smile. ' You want me to kick your balls so that you can't really have a child! ' Dara scowled at him making him laugh a bit but hold it. 
 
 
Dara sat on the branch with a frown on her lips with brows meeting in the center. ' Great! Without breaking my hymen I gave birth to an ugly puppy, ' she said in a tone of someone having tantrums. Jiyong wasn't able to hold his laughter and laughed out loud. ' Come down here lady and let's work on breaking that hymen of yours, ' he smirked at her as he place Gaho on the ground gently. 
 
 
' Really!? ' she exclaimed as she stood up. Geez, Goddess D control yourself you sounded really excited about it. ert. Upon realizing what she said she faked a cough and threw a death glare on her chuckling boyfriend. ' What the hell are you talking about! ! ' she exclaimed, yeah right and she's not erted people. ' Just come here my lady, ' Jiyong said with a smile as Dara smiled at him before Jumping in his arms. He was able to caught her safely as they both landed on the ground while laughing. 
 
 
Gaho Dara's cheek which startled her at first but laughed at it in the end. ' You're not that bad, ' she whispered as she pat its head. She and Jiyong sat down as they both stared at the dog who is happily sitting in front of them wiggling its tail. ' I didn't know you have a dog, ' Dara said looking at him. Jiyong smiled and wrapped his arm around her and pull her closer to him. ' He was in the camp for a month he just returned, ' he explained patting the dogs head. 
 
 
A sly smirk formed in Jiyongs lips as he suddenly gave Dara quick pecks in the crook of her neck. ' Where are we again? ' Jiyong whispered huskily in her ear as his hands found its way in her thigh. ' Oh yeah we are about to break your stubborn hymen, ' he added as he claimed her lips for a hungry kiss which Dara responded with eagerly.
 
 
 Geez this two the Kwon mansion contains almost hundred of rooms why don't you get one! You do know that it's almost afternoon right! *facepalm* *facewall because facepalm is so not enough to contain their insanity*
 
 
' Jiyong! ' a voice called as Dara pulled away from their kiss making Jiyong groaned in frustration as he messed his hair. ' Jiyong dear! ' another one called. ' Mom I'm here in the garden! ' Jiyong yelled back making Dara gasped. ' Your mom is here?!! ' she exclaimed in horror. ' Dad too, ' he answered flatly. Dara felt like her soul left her body. Oh my gosh! She just don't know what to do! She's going to meet her boyfriend's parent. Nothing's seems wrong about that but in her case everything is wrong about that. 
 
 
So what's so wrong about meeting her boyfriend's parents. Well let's just say that you have a boyfriend who is the only spelling for the word perfection and as rich as Bill gates and you happened to be a poor gangster good for nothing but blessed with beauty girlfriend. And you both are practically worlds apart. I hope you already get it. 
 
 
She then started biting her nails in nervousness as she hear the steps getting closer and closer. And she was now breathing heavily. What the hell is happening?! ' Baby, are you okay? You look pale, ' Jiyong said while caressing her cheeks. ' Do I look okay?! ' she exclaimed. ' I need to go Ji before they see me, ' she said as she stood up only to be stopped by Jiyong whose eyebrow is forming an arc. ' Why is there something wrong? ' he asked. Yes! There is something wrong Mighty Kwon she will be facing your oh so glamorous and rich parents! Now tell me what's not wrong with that?! Everything is wrong with that! Poor unnie she might become a real life Jan Di.
 
 
' Yes moron, everything is wrong! Do you want your parents to see that you got a pathetic girlfriend?! ' she hissed at him as she wiggle her arm free from his hold. Jiyong stared at her, dumbfounded in what she said. There was a strange silence then all of the sudden Jiyong cracked into laughters. ' Don't tell me you're afraid of meeting my parents now... ' he said laughing. Dara just slap him on his shoulder. ' Yes I am, ' she said seriously, with hopelessness in her tone. Jiyong pulled her into a tight hug. ' Don't be afraid, you're wonderful, ' he whispered as he kiss her hair. Dara just pout and wrapped her arms at his sweet boyfriend. 
 
 
' Jiyong, have you heard about the engagement party of the Lees tonight? ' his mother asked as she finally reach where her son was. She was shocked a bit and so is Mr. Kwon upon seeing their son in the garden hugging a small girl who is wearing weird clothes like she was about to debut in a stage in his arm. ' Yup, and we're actually going, ' Jiyong said as he faced his mom after interwining his hand with hers. His parents' lips drawn a small smile as they stared at the girl who has her head low while fidgetting with the seam of her shirt.
 
 
' Let's go inside shall we? ' his mom said with a smile earning chuckles from her son and husband as Dara started fanning herself. She's so nervous and it's just leaking out. She will not be shock if she will end up in a mental institution because she's one step close to insanity. 
 
 
You're already insane Goddess D. Way before this story start. Okay I'll zip my mouth!
 
 
...
 
 
' So dear, who is this cute girl? ' Jiyong's mom asked as she sipped in her cup of tea. Dara tightly shut her eyes trying to calm herself down. Go unnie! You can do it! ' She's the best girl in the world, ' Jiyong answered with a smile as he stole small glimpse at the girl who is seemingly hyperventilating beside him. He chuckled a bit. ' What's your name darling, ' his dad asked as Dara jerked her head at his dad stupidly pointing herself. 
 
 
No unnie, he is not asking for your name he is asking for oppa's name. Pabo much. Aisht! pull yourself together.
 
 
They all chuckled as Jiyong's dad nodded. Dara stood up and bowed down 90 degrees at them which shocked them. ' Annyeoung haseayo, I'm Park Sandara but I would require you to call me Dara, ' she said as if she is introducing herself to a whole class. The Kwons laugh softly at her she even required them to call her Dara. She nervously sat down glancing at her chuckling boyfriend the one she will kick the for not telling him that not only his dog was back but also his parents. 
 
 
' So what do your family do? I mean what business are you into? ' his mom asked with a smile as sweat broke in our goddess forehead. Oh my what should she answer? Should she lie? If she tell them the truth she will never be liked, worst they will even asked her to get her ing away from their sparkling son. She swear she can feel herself nearly fainting. Jiyong nudged her when she became silent for long. Her eyes landed on his parents who are patiently waiting for her answer. She tightly closed her eyes and let go a heavy sigh as she stood up again, like she was being asked by a teacher. But her situation is harder then a pop up recitation in metaphysics. 
 
 
' I'm Park Sandara, call me Dara. I live in a small place where noise are always present where you will see family who don't eat at times, dirty children, bastard who do nothing but drink all day and all night instead of getting a ing life. A place where fights are always present where police always run chasing criminals. My mom is a night club y dancer who has a wicked pole dancing skill and my dad is a member of almost 50 gang how do he manage that? Beats me, i don't even got a friggin' idea. We were being chase by 3 sharkloans, err, let me count first, ' she said without breathing as she started counting with her fingers as her eyes were staring at the ceiling with Jiyong's parents staring at her, dumbfounded while their son was holding his laughter. 
 
 
' Yeah, we got 5 sharkloans chasing us. As of now we got 485, 350, 600.50 total of debt. Wait, today is saturday right so it must be exactly 500M won now. I study in SFA and that would explain why we got such huge debt. But we're trying to pay it. I am in senior year section 5. I wanted to be a fashion designer, painter, interior designer and architect. Any job that will make me do art is a why not, i will do it gladly. I am the school's number one bully and I curse on a normal basis. I can knock 3 thugs in one punch and I can climbed the school gate in fact I just climbed your gate a while ago. I may flunk the test in characters,  I'm proud to say I can pass any academic test. In fact if your son doesn't exist I'm the school top one. I am no good, I can't give Jiyong the things you can, the only thing I can give is love, ' she breathed as she fidget with her finger. 
 
 
' So if you're going to ask me to stay away from your son. I hate to burst your bubble but this boy is ing mine. You don't know how hard to secretly fantasize this jerk since fourth grade. Besides he's a good kisser, ' she said in a low voice while biting her lips as she turned red upon realizing that she just said too much. Yes unnie you're like giving a graduation speech  for goodness sake. ' And last thing I love him. A lot. ' she said embarassed as she sat down and snuggle to Jiyong hiding from his parents as Jiyong finally let his laughters out. ' I love you too babe, A lot, ' he said chuckling as he cupped her face and gave her a small peck on her lips. 
 
 
His parents chuckled after recovering from the shock caused by their son's very unique girlfriend. ' Saying you love him is the only thing we want to hear, ' Jiyong's dad smiled at her as Dara smiled in relief. ' Besides, we're just Jiyong's parents we don't hold his heart. We were almost never present in his life so I guess we don't have any right to stop him in what he likes right? ' his mom added. ' Thank you for loving and changing him, ' his mom added as she stood up and hugged Dara with her husband doing the same. 
 
 
Dara sighed in relief she thought this will be like the old drama. Guess she's quite in luck. ' Oh gosh! I thought they will hate me! ' she exclaimed completely forgetting the presence of the Kwons making them laugh as she turned beet red. Jiyong just pulled her closer to him. ' You're wonderful so stop doubting yourself neh? ' he said with a smile as he kissed her forehead.
 
 
' We will be going for now, we still need to buy dress for the engagement party, ' his mom said stealing them from their little moment. ' Enjoy each other while we're gone, ' Mr. Kwon said winking as Dara turned red with Jiyong chuckling. After they gave them a quick peck and hug they then went out. 
 
 
' Looks like it's too early to think about Seung Ri's engagement, ' Jiyong said as he twirled Dara's hair in his finger. ' Why don't we keep ourselves busy, ' he said whispering in her ears. Dara rolled her eyes. ' Well, I also got nothing to do and your offer sounds tempting, 'she said with a husky voice making Jiyong groan in frustration. ' Aisht! you can really wake my hormones with just words. Naughty girl, ' he said smirking as Dara stuck her tongue out. Jiyong pulled her into a kiss as he scooped her and started aiming for his room. ' Let's keep ourselves busy, ' he whispered in between their kiss with a sly smirk painted in his lips. 
 
 
Dara rolled her eyes. ' I'm just joking jerk I still need to go to my studio to fetch my gift for Seung Ri, ' she said chuckling as she climbed down from his arms. ' What!? ' Jiyong exclaimed in frustration. ' Then why are you here? ' he asked. Dara removed one of the ring in her finger. ' To return this, ' she smiled as she slid his couple ring in his finger. ' Ohh, ' he said. ' Then let me accompany you, ' he said. ' No you can't, ' she said with voice full of authority. ' Just stay here, I'll be back soon, ' she said as she planted a small kiss in his cheek. She then jogged her way down waving at him as Jiyong just shook his head. 
 
 
' Come back early! We still need to get you dress! ' he yelled at her. ' I can dress myself! ' Dara yelled laughing. ' I will dress you! ' Jiyong answered playfully. He got no answer from her she might have been out already. He just sighed and chuckled remembering what she said a while ago. 
 
 
' I like the sound of that! No more backing out! You have to dress me later! ' she yelled giggling making Jiyong run his palm in his face laughing at his crazy girlfriend. But then that must be the reason why he loves her. 
 
 
------------------------------------ :]
 
LOL I think this is short!
Howdie folks I'm back again with a new short, ugly and unedited chappie for RaC
Please don't kill me haha. I know this is ugly. LOL so how do you like Dara here. Haha she's crazy like that. Anyways sorry for the long update but i guess here it is haha.
 
A comment or criticism won't hurt. 
So Jiyong's parents accept her therefore they are not the one who will do the separation job for me haha LOL. Anyways thanks for the support and comments! you guys are the best
 
Anyways What's with the next chapter?
RIRIN's engagement party and someone's devastation LOL. 
 
So that's all for now folks
Mbie's out 
P E A C E !!
 
CHAPTER 37
Break Even
 -teaser-
 
' No that was not what I'm praying for everytime... i was praying that you will notice that I'm the one who was always been with you... the one who wants to be with you ' 
 
' I know it! even from the start I know that it was almost impossible but I didn't give maybe I'm too optimist or maybe I can feel it that you love me too you just don't know yet! Why can't you feel that your heart belongs to me! ' 
 
' I don't really have any idea... I never mean to break his heart, if I was given a chance I would never break his heart, '
 
' In life you always need to choose one and sacrifice the other. You did nothing wrong. It was never your fault that he fell for you in fact it was his fault that he let himself to... but then again I guess in love you have no control of your heart anymore, it just malfunction on its own, '