Chapter Thirty-Three

ROMEO and CINDERELLA

 

CHAPTER Thirty-three:
Gameover
 
 
Jiyong dragged the still quite sobbing Dara to the rooftop as he pulled her into tight hug. He missed this, and it's driving him crazy. ' You should never do that again, you almost drive us nuts, ' Jiyong chuckled making her chuckle a bit. ' If I didn't do that you won't even talk to me, ' Dara said pouting as Jiyong pull himself away from her to stare at his beautiful and pouting cutely girlfriend. 
 
 
Yippee! There back at each other's arm!!
Ehem sorry about that, back to the story anyways. 
 
 
' But I was really pissed that you forgot the lunch just because of Dong Wook, ' Jiyong said pouting making Dara red as she tried to supress her giddiness especially her boyfriend is being all adorable right now. ' Let's not talk about that okay, plus you also did the same thing, ' Dara said as she crossed her arms in her chest. 
 
 
Jiyong pull her into another embrace as he caressed her hair and burried his face at her shoulder. ' I'm sorry about that, ' he whispered sincerely making Dara wrapped her arms at him. Just few words. He can make her heart pound loudly in her chest, just few gestures and she already surrender herself. Sometimes she's starting to wonder what the hell did this perfect shining shimmering being did to her. He just leave her weak. 
 
 
' It's okay, it's all in the past anyways. But... ' she trailed off as she pulled herself away from him. Their eyes met each other. ' If you do that again I'm so gonna beat you to death! ' she said in a serious tone earning chuckles from him. ' Yes ma'am, ' Jiyong said with a salute. Jiyong then laced his fingers with hers as they both went to the bench in the rooftop and sat down.
 
 
Dara was sitting between Jiyong's legs as her back was facing him. They were both looking at the huge campus of theirs. ' Ji, tell me what's going on, ' Dara said held on his arms, that were wrapped at her, tightly. ' Jagiya, just trust me in this okay, ' Jiyong whispered as he hold her tighter. ' You want me to trust you yet you're not trusting me, you're stupid, ' Dara said as she clicked her tongue making Jiyong chuckle softly. 
 
 
' It's not that I don't trust you. It's just... how should I say this, ' Jiyong paused making Dara raised her brow as she waited for him to continue. ' I have a kicking girlfriend. A girlfriend that doesn't need my protection but someone who will fight with me side by side, ' Jiyong chuckle making Dara grimace.
 
 
' Sometimes, I wanted to be your knight and protect you but you don't need someone like that. You're strong and you can definitely take care of yourself. I feel useless at times, ' he chuckle with a pinch of bitterness in his tone. ' So this time, let me take care of you neh? Let me fix this for you, ' Jiyong said as he made her face him. Dara rolled her eyes but then she gave him a sweet smile after seconds. ' You're getting stupid everyday, ' she chuckle at him. ' Maybe, ' he answered as he cupped her face and slowly pull her to her a their lips found each other. 
 
 
It was a soft and sweet kiss that was deepened by the longingness. They kissed each other trying to make up for the days that they lost, thanks to the crazy stuffs that keeps on coming. 
 
 
Jiyong slowly pull himself away from her as a sly smirk formed in his lips. ' YAH! ' Dara shouted when she felt herself pinned down on the bench with her hands being held by him above her head. ' WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!??? ' Dara burst hysteriaclaly. ' Your punishment. You deserve this after kissing Choi, after choosing him over me. ' Jiyong beamed brightly at her making her redder than a tomato. ' !!!!! ' she shouted as she tried to free herself from him. But curse him for being perfect that she can't even make him budge a little. 
 
 
' Kwon Jiiiiiiyyyyyyoooooonnngggg!! ' she shouted. ' What? ' he asked smiling innocently at her. ' What my face let me go! ' she exclaimed. But before Jiyong can answer the door of the rooftop opened revealing the last guy Jiyong wanted to see, the reason of his jealousy, Choi Dong Wook. 
 
 
He was really looking for Dara, since he will be leaving Korea tonight. He just went to Korea to fix things since he is planning to live in their home country again. But he needed to go back to Canada again to fix things and to fetch his girlfriend. And he is looking for Dara to bid goodbye.
 
 
' Woah, what's going on here? ' he asked turning to red as he was about to leave the place. ' Wait! Wait! ' Dara shouted making him stop on his track as Jiyong threw her a death glare. ' Dong Wook please explain to this MORON everything! ' Dara exclaimed. There was a silence between them as Dong wook was glancing back and forth at Jiyong and Dara who is pinned on the bench. 
 
 
' Ohh, ' Dong wook said which was followd by chuckle after finally understanding all the craziness. ' You don't need to worry bro, ' he turned to Jiyong who only looked at him, still at the not so friendly state. The ice prince is back, or should I say the rise of the jealous prince. ' I loved Dara, I still do until now, ' Dong Wook continued. ' Dong Wook! ' Dara exclaimed throwing him her death glare. ' Let me finish okay, ' he laughed. ' As a sister only. I already have my Han Byul, ' he continued earning an 'oh' from Jiyong while Dara rolled her eyes. ' We  should eat dinner together when Han Byul and I return, ' Dong Wook smiled at him earning a smile and a nod from Jiyong. ' Can I stand up now? ' Dara interuptted making both lads look at her. Jiyong didn't answer her he just stared at her making her snapped her patience. 
 
 
' KWON JIYONG!! ' she shouted as Jiyong released her while laughing. He then pull her to an embraced. ' You're getting cuter everyday, ' he whispered at her. She pushed him and slapped him on his shoulder only making him laugh. Dong Wook stared at them, he was happy for her. He was happy that after all these years her wait was not wasted. But then he can't help not to worry for his best bud, TOP. He can only wish for the lad to learn to accept things easily. He wish he will move on easily and won't drown himself if ever things doesn't go the way he wanted it. 
 
 
He wish he would put in his mind that he will not be the only one hurt, especially Bom entered the picture. 
 
 
...
 
 
' I can't believe you did that!! I didn't get a chance to see it!!! ' Seung Ri wailed as he and the whole gang is about to go outside of their campus to eat in their favorite restaurant. ' Seung Ri please don't remind me that! ' Dara yelled while heat is spreading in her cheeks painting it red. ' But! ' Seung Ri retorted. ' It's your fault, where have you been this past days? ' TOP asked trying to change the topic. Seung Ri just gave them a timid smile. ' Okay we'll just wait for the day you will be the one to tell us, ' Youngbae said as he tapped his shoulder. ' Thanks hyung, ' Seung Ri said with a smile. 
 
 
They were about to go outside the school building when they saw Chaerin waiting for them. ' What are you doing here? Where's Jiyong? ' Bom coldly asked. ' He's still in the library, ' Chaerin smiled at her making Bom returned a fake smile earning a elbow from Dara, which made her roll her eyes. ' Can I talk to you... ALONE, ' Chaerin turned to Dara. Dara was silent for a while but then she agreed to her none the less which earned protest not only from Bom but from the rest of the gang except Seung Ri. ' I'll behave, ' Dara chuckled. ' I trust you'll behave but not her, ' Bom hissed. ' Bommie, ' Dara warned. ' Oh please Dara don't just give in to her. If she's not planning anything bad then why can't she speak right here right now, ' Bom coldly said while rolling her eyes. 
 
 
CL can only shook her head lightly after letting out a frustrated sigh. ' Okay fine I'll be straight, ' Chaerin said as she stared at Dara's eyes intently. ' I want you to stay away from Oppa, ' she continued still with straightface. ' In case you want to know, we're getting married and it will be bad for his image if he stays close to you, and your image too will be... oops I forgot you don't have to protect your image anymore, you don't have one, ' she continued in a stern voice making Bom gasped and making Dara clenched her fist tightly. 
 
 
This girl is just asking for a war. 
 
 
' How dare this girl! ' Bom huffed as she stomp towards Chaerin preparing to tear her limbs apart and beat her to pulp with her own fist. Go Bom unnie!! But even before she reached Chaerin she was held in both of her arms by Daesung and Youngbae. ' Calm down unnie, ' Daesung said still trying to hold on the wiggling Bom. ' Let me go! I will make that girl regret crossing path with us! ' she gritted as she continued wiggling free from the two guys who can only roll their eyes at her. 
 
 
' Yah! Ssantokki don't just stand there! Give her the beatings she's asking for!! ' Bom yelled at Dara which only made Dara slapped her hands on her forehead, earning wild gasped and hyperventilation from her bestfriend. Chaerin just stared at Dara with eyes shouting how she's not afraid of her. Bigbang remained silent waiting for Goddess D's next move. They know her. And someone who open her or his mouth to spat insult on her practically ask to be send to hell. 
 
 
Dara just let go a deep sigh as she unclenched her fist. She took a stepped forward darting her eyes on Chaerin as a smile curved in her lips like telling her - i know your plan-. ' You sound threatened neh? ' she chuckled at her. ' Chill like what you've said I don't have an image par to your shinning shimmering image. Be confident he will choose you, ' she smiled slyly at Chaerin making her stiffened in her place. In reality she was really bracing herself for moment knowing that from the time she opened she will surely receive a strong punch from the school's baddest student. But what she's waiting for didn't come. 
 
 
' You're smart and beautiful, but I do hope you know what the you are doing. I hope you won't regret at the end of this neh? ' Dara smiled as she tapped Chaerin's cheek before she walked towards the school's gate with her friends trailing behind her. Bom stuck her tongue out at Chaerin before jogging towards Dara as she cling to her arms while giggling. Seung Ri and Chaerin's eyes met for  a moment and in seconds she felt like her breath left her body. 
 
 
In just seconds she felt her tears crawled on her cheeks. She wiped her tears and let go a deep sigh trying to pull herself together. Without looking back she then paced to the cafeteria, where the guy whom she will marry would be waiting for her.
 
 
It pains her like hell knowing that she just killed his love for her. She don't even know how she will continue everything. If only she loved herself more, if only she got the guts to fight for him, none of these should have happened. She's not supposed to be in pain, he's not and so is Dara and Jiyong. If only she was brave enough, none of these should have happened. 
 
 
Regrets. Nothing can be born out of my regrets now.
 
 
...
 
 
' Woah! I can't believe you just answered her! Where the hell is the Dara who will throw her strongest punch to those who insult her?! ' Youngbae said laughing gaining laughters from their friends and roll of eyes from Dara. ' Youngbae, I may often do idiotic stuffs and act stupid all the time in reality I'm a genius, ' Dara said chuckling. ' And hell I know she wanted me to lose myself so what? So I can punch her strongly and give her a chance to run weeping at Jiyong while turning the whole story around, ' she added. ' Damn that's over used! Damn cliche, ' she ended with her friends laughing wth her. ' Gahd Ssantokki you're such a badass! ' Bom exclaimed grinning. ' I know right! ' Dara agreed to her making them all laugh.
 
 
But with all this fun, Seung Ri can't seem to give them a genuine laugh even a small smile. ' Dude are you okay? ' Daesung asked finally noticing Seung Ri's silence. Seung Ri looked at him and gave him a timid smile. ' Of course I am. You're thinking too much Dae, ' he said with a force chuckle. ' Dude, no need to force yourself. Just remember we're here, ' Daesung said as he hang his arm around Seung Ri. ' Thanks dude, ' Seung Ri grinned at him. 
 
 
Everything's set. In days everthing's gonna fall into pieces.
 
 
...
 
 
' You're here again, ' Jiyong smiled at Chaerin as he took the seat next to her on the wooden bench behind on the school's building.  ' I guess I just love this place, ' Chaerin answered with a timid smile as she moved closer to Jiyong and lean her head on his shoulder. There was a long paused between them as both drown themselves at the cold breeze and the beautiful scenery. 
 
 
' Where's Jiyong? ' Dara asked upon arriving at Jiyong's classroom. Everybody stiffened at her arrival and they were even shaking a little. ' Chill, I'm just asking him about something it's not like I'll kill him, ' she said straightfaced. ' I think he's behind the school building, I saw him going there, ' one of Jiyong's classmate answered. ' Ohh, thanks, ' Dara smiled at him as she dashed to her destination. Everyone inside the room just stole glances at each other as they all shrugged. 
 
 
' Oppa please, ' she breathed as she faced him. ' Please just let go of her. Marry me, we both know the truth anyways. This is just a game right? Just a game, ' Chaerin said as she held both Jiyong's hands. Jiyong can only heaved a sigh. He then smiled at her as she put her hair behind her ears. ' Chae listen up, ' he breathed. 
 
 
Dara was about to dash behind the school building but she saw both Jiyong and Chaerin sitting beside each other, with Chaerin's head leaning on his shoulder. Dara's fist clenched but then she just hold her breath. May it be wrong but she don't care she never care what is right and what is wrong before. And eavesdropping is something she can do easily. 
 
 
' Yes everything is just a game, from beginning 'till the end. Every little thing is a game, ' Jiyong said with a bitter smile. They were both stolen from their conversation when they heard something fell behind them. They both stood up and turned their attention to the place where they heard the sound. They were both stiffened upon seeing Dara get up from the ground where she fell. They saw her tear stricken face and they felt numb.
 
 
Dara stare at Jiyong then to Chaerin back to Jiyong. Chaerin can't described what she feel. She felt like a total ruining people's life. But then despite her trembling she ws able to pull out a smirk at her, a smirk that screams out how she lose, and how stupid she looks like right now. 
 
 
' Dara, ' Jiyong was finally able to call her. Dara's fist clenched as she let go a bitter chuckle. She then run away, away from him, away from his lies. ' Dara! ' Jiyong called as he run to chase her only to be stopped by Chaerin. ' Oppa, just let her be this will happen sooner or later anyways, ' Chaerin said sounding almost like pleading. Jiyong smiled at her bitterly as he gently removed her hands which are holding him.
 
 
' Yes, everything is a game. But now I'm prepared to make this game into reality, no, everything is real even from the beginning, ' he  said as he quickly run after Dara leaving Chaerin stunned. She just watch him, watch him run away from her slapping her with the reality that no matter what happened, no matter how much time they spend with each other he will never ever choose her. Her hands quickly went to cover as tears fell from her eyes as her cries turned into weeps. She then sat down on the wooden bench bawling about how everything happened. 
 
 
In just seconds everything fell apart. She lost everything. Her pride, the on she loves, the bestfriend she holds on, and in no time even her mother, the reason of all these, will leave her. Everything is taken away from her.
 
 
...
 
 
' Dara!! ' Jiyong shouted as he run after the girl whom he have love all of his life, to the girl she brought so much pain, to the girl who stand on the top of the world, the on he broke into pieces. He was finally able to run after her, he was able to wrapped his arm around her tiny waist. ' Let go of me! Let me go!! ' she shouted as she pushed him away. ' Dara listened first, ' he shouted, no, he pleaded at her. ' Listen? I don't want to hear further lies from your ed uop mouth! ' she shouted as her tears continued flowing from her cheeks. ' Listen first, ' he exclaimed as he pulled her wrist when she was about to run away from him again. 
 
 
Dara then pulled her arm away from him as she landed her strongest punch on him throwing him to the ground. ' I hope that served as a lesson! Never mess with me again Kwon! ' she spatted out bitterly. Jiyong then stood up and pinned her on th ground. ' I will not let you go until you listen to me first! ' he exclaimed at her while staring straight to her teary eyes. Dara then tried to wiggle free from his tight hold on her. She was successful to switch their places, with her hovering above Jiyong. ' No you listen! ' she gritted at him.
 
 
There was a long pause between them, they were both staring at each other's eyes. Dara bit her lips but in seconds she broke down while punching Jiyong in his chest with both of her hands. She was giving him a powerless punch, punches that can't even make the lad flinched since it doesn't have any power to it. Jiyong gently stood up and embraced her. 
 
 
They look stupid and everyone is staring at them... again.They have dirt all over their faces, their clothes have dirt on it after they almost rolled all over the soil, all over the ground of their school. But then like the million times in which they stole everyone's attention, they don't care. They have to fix everything about them they need to talk. They need to fix everything between them. 
 
 
Dara then pushed Jiyong. ' Ji stop this, just stop, ' she breathed out not meeting his eyes, sounding tired of all the drama. ' I guess it's gameover, ' she chuckled bitterly as she wiped her crawling tears. She the smiled at him anad stood as she offered her hands. Jiyong shook his, saying he can't understand a thing about what she's saying. ' Congratulations you won, you have always won, ' she said in between her sobs that are slowly turning into cries. 
 
 
' Dara I can't understand what you're saying, ' he said with eyes widen, still stun, still trying to decipher every words coming from .  Dara gently grabbed Jiyong's hand and shook it. ' You have always won, guess what you have won when we were in fourth grade, ' she said with a smile. 
 
 
' Jiyong I love you eversince we're in fourth grade, eversince that day we promised to forget, ' she said as her tears crawled her cheeks. Eyes fixed on each other, hearts slowly breaking for one another. 
 
 
 
------------------------- :]]
 
Hello!
Sorry first because this was supposed a mass updates but tons of things came up.
Sorry.
 
Anyway I hope you liked this update.
Thank you for loving, subscrbing and commenting :)
 
A comment won't hurt neh?
Love
Mbie's out
P E A C E !!