Chapter Forty-Nine

ROMEO and CINDERELLA

 

chapter forty-nine | outing 

 

He was still grunting when he arrived at his empty, dark apartment. He was breathing heavily when he fell on his white bed. His blood automatically seeped on the white sheets. Pushing himself, he turned to face the ceiling. A second passed and his laughter boomed all over his place. "He really look so much like him." He laughed once more before pushing himself up. Standing up, he walked his way to his white office table that was settled next to the huge glass wall of his unit in which countless of photographs were plastered.

 

Grabbing one photo, he looked at her smiling face. "You are mine." He crumpled the photograph before throwing it away. He began thrashing everything, swaying his arm over his things on the table where it tumbled down, crashing to the cold floor. He fell on his knees, his forehead meeting the floor. One of his hand was pressing against his shoulder.

 

A growl escaped his trembling lips. "This time, I will win. I will win!" He snarled when the door of his unit flew open and Hyunseung saw him curled on the floor.

 

•••

 

"Whoa, Mr. Park what happened to you?!" Daesung gasped the moment they climbed down from the van that Hyunseung arranged. Mr. Park just scratched the back of his head while giving an awkward laugh. Poor Mr. Park and his handsome face was now cradling a black eye, a bruised lips, and some cuts here and there.

 

"Dara and I just have a father and daughter bonding last night, you know what happens," he lied. Father and daughter bonding? Who believes that ?

 

"Ahh, Mr. Park you know that Dara lacks that golden heart right?" Seungri pat the older man's back. What the they all believed?!! 

 

"Do you really need to be this harsh?" Dara just threw a deathglare on Youngbae who draped his arm over her shoulder. It was just five in the morning and Dara was still not in her beat condition. Dara's not best condition means a just woke up Dara with messy hair, on pajamas, eyes barely open and a hot head early in the morning. 

 

Without any word, Dara punched Youngbae and was able to hit him. Youngbae took couple of steps backward after his vision blackened. Tsk. Tsk. "Oww, what the !?" He yelled checking if his nose is still in perfect shape. Seungri and Daesung laughed, giving each other high five.

 

"Oh my,"Mrs. Park went to Youngbae checking his face. "Dara, you shouldn't do that!! Aigoo, are you okay, Youngbae?"She worriedly said. Seungri and Daesung were still laughing while Chaerin was trying not to.

 

"Good morning, jagiya," Jiyong went down after checking something. He draped his arm on her shoulder and everyone watched. He tightened his hold of her pulling her to him. His lips soon claimed hers. "Good morning," Dara groggily answered while rubbing his fist against her eye socket. Without any word the two climbed in the van.

 

"Hey that is so unfair!" Youngbae whined. Seungri and Daesung just shrugged and went back on laughing on Youngbae's misfortune.

 

"Come on, guys we need to go!" Hyunseung shouted from the passenger seat as Bigbang gave him their deathglares. Hyunseung swallowed and just showed his wide fake smile.

 

After they were able to drag Hyunseung out to put all the things on the top of the van, they were finally able to leave for the resort.

 

Dara and Jiyong took the last seat. Dara was sleeping, leaning against the crook of his neck as Jiyong has his hand moving up and down against his upper arm, Mr and Mrs Park took the seat in front of the two while the rest has the front seats, with Hyunseung taking the passenger seat.

 

Their trip became bearable as most of them were still sleeping and when they woke up they were fighting against food. Good thing Bom and TOP decided to just follow using the a different car. Or else it will be world war three. Seungri and Daesung were already at each other's neck when Dara woke up in a foul mood. "If you two won't stop I will throw you both out!" She snarled. Jiyong contained his laughter, like the others.

 

After an hour, they finally arrived at the said resort. It has a huge beautiful garden with a European two mansions next to each other. It was complete with facilities, there were five different size swimming pools and the best of all was the beach behind the huge mansions, complete with cottage and blessed with blue sea and white sand.

 

"Wahhh! This is sooo beautiful!" Dara exclaimed upon climbing down the van. And yes, she's a wake, full battery, and ready to cause another havoc. They just watched her hop from one place to another. She was just so amazed of the place that she just threw herself on Hyunseung, hugging him tight. "You did a good job, Hyunseung!" She moved away from him, slapping his back. Hyunseung just looked at her arrogantly, smiling wide.

 

"Wahh! What are we waiting for?!" Dara shouted and they all raised their arms shouting, "Let's go!". They quickly went to one of the mansion that Hyunseung reserved. TOP was still not fully recovered since he still got a cast on his right leg and on his left arm, some bandage on him but he was good with Bom being all over him, he doesn't even need to move.

 

Dara quickly changed into his bikini still partnering it with a denim shorts which has a red laced tied on it. Others went to change as well and afterwards they ran to the beach. Jiyong was the one who set up the beach volleyball court together with Youngbae. Seungri and Daesung on the other hand carried their things on the cottage. Bom took care of TOP. Chaerin presented to prepare the food with Mrs. Park. Mr. Park on the other hand went a bit out to purchase some coal and liquors which they forgot. Dara and Hyunseung on the other hand were walking down the beach, going to where the jetski was parked.

 

"This place is so beautiful!" Dara smiled at him.

 

"Glad you liked it," he laughed bending down to get a small sea shell. He then handed it to her. Dara looked at the sea shell.

 

"Beautiful," she looked at it with pure admiration. "You should have told me you know this kind of place."she turned to look at him.

 

"Actually, you are suppose to know this first before I do," he chuckled. Dara looked at him questioning but before she can even say something, Hyunseung changed the topic while pointing the jetskis.

 

They ran towards it as Dara's face registers pure excitement. They pushed it to the sea. Hyunseung tossed a life jacket on her which she put on without any complain. Climbing up, Hyunseung followed giving her the basics. After doing so, he jumped on the water to get on another jetski while saying he's not planning on getting beat on such beautiful day. Dara was able to learn fast and easy and in no time they were now racing. She was laughing while roaming on the water, standing up a little and waving to Jiyong and her friends. Hyunseung stopped next to her and looked at her friends, thinking that the sleeping princess will finally wake up from such beautiful dream.

 

"Let's go back,"Dara said looking at him.

 

"Let's stay here for a moment," he offered, smiling a little.

 

"If you go sentimental on me, I'll punch you," Dara rolled her eyes while the lad burst into laughter while shaking his head.

 

"Are you contented with your life?" He asked suddenly so serious. Dara glared at him and he raised his both hand. "Come on, let's have some serious talk even for just now," he grinned.

 

"I am," Dara sighed. "I mean I have two loving although corny parents, I have awesome friends and I have a perfect boyfriend. What could I ask more? I will be too selfish if I still asked for more."She smiled.

 

"What if, you woke up one day and it is all a big lie? That they are not your parents, that you're not what you think you are and there are people who had been looking for you, longing for you?" Dara looked at him but Hyunseung remained looking ahead, looking at her friends.

 

"Seriously, Hyunseung," she laughed shaking her head. "One moment you are so funny, then stupid, then nonsense then this? Tell me the truth, you are not from a psych ward, aren't you?" He just look at her before breaking into a big smile and speeding away from her.

 

" you, Jang!" Dara shouted chasing him. The moment they got of their ski and to her friends, Dara was determined to behead him only Hyunseung quickly pleaded for his life. They began eating while teasing and thrash talking, you know Bigbang.

 

After allowing themselves of a thirty minutes rest, they began their beach volleyball tournament, two on two. They began teaming up using a drawlots.

 

WELCOME BACK TOP, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MR. AND MRS. PARK BEACH VOLLEYBALL TOURNAMENT (WBTHAMMPBVT) (what the with this long name even the acronym isn't helping -_____-)

 

TEAMS:

 

DARA + YOUNGBAE

SEUNGRI + JIYONG

HYUNSEUNG + DAESUNG

 

CHAERIN AS REFEREE, MR. PARK AS ANNOUNCER, MRS. PARK AS SCORER, BOM AND TOP AS AUDIENCE

 

MATCHES:

 

DARA + YOUNGBAE vs HYUNSEUNG + DAESUNG

HYUNSEUNG + DAESUNG vs SEUNGRI + JIYONG

SEUNGRI + JIYONG vs DARA + YOUNGBAE

 

"We will win all of these," Dara arrogantly said while tossing the ball and catching it at the same time. They were already in the position with Dara as the first server.

 

"As if you will," Hyunseung arrogantly smirked making Dara looked at him grimly. "To make this exciting how about the losing team should do whatever dare the winning team has." He challenged and you know Dara, she was more fired up than ever.

 

The match began with a strong serve from Dara which Daesung returned with an ease. Youngbae countered with a spike earning them one point. Dara went to the service line, this time scoring with a service ace since both of their opponents were able to return her serve. The match went on when Hyunseung scored from a deadly spike that he displayed which Dara failed to return.

 

Dara served the ball and Hyunseung returned it, Youngbae missed a chance of a spike instead he just lightly tossed it to Dara who hit it full force only it became an easy ball as it was too high. Hyunseung jumped for a spike. He hit it hard and the ball went too far.

 

"Outside," Chaerin called. "Dara and Youngbae score."She said pointing the court where Dara and Youngbae stood.

 

"Aisshh! Don't you know the word control?" Dara turned to Hyunseung in a hissing voice.

 

"As if you do," he grinned. Dara just rolled her eyes and went to grumpily get the ball. Hyunseung watched her retreating back. "Time's up princess," he mumbled. Daesung looked at his partnered, his brow raisinh at his strange statement.

 

Dara was kicking the sand, still pissed while looking for the ball. Finally she found it, Hyunseung did hit it hard because it almost went to the water, almost a meter away from them. She ran to get it but someone was able to pick it up before her.

 

"Hey! That's mine!" She yelled jogginf her way to him. The young guy looked at her. He was wearing a loose white shirt and a cargo shorts, paired with yellow flipflops. His hair was black, long and hasn't been trim yet. It was falling lazily against his forehead, dancing in the light breeze. The guy's eyes widened upon seeing her. He paled and began to tremble.

 

Dara wasn't able to say anything when she came face to face with him. His eyes, his nose, those lips, his everything mirrored hers. "Noo...na," he whispered, letting go of the ball as it landed on the wet sand where the waves took it. "Noona!' He yelled and quicklyembraced her in a tight hug. Her heart pounded loudly against her chest echoing through her every flesh that she weakened.

 

Struggling, she pushed him lightly away but he wouldn't move, unwilling to let go. He began crying so hard that she felt his pain. The heavy breathing and even the longing, she felt it all. "I knew it you are alive!" he hugged her tightly. Dara kept on pushing him away but he was determined to keep her this time. "Let go! You got it wrong, I am not your sister!" She finally voiced out. But the guy shook his head insisting that she was his missing sister.

 

"Sanghyun!" A guy's voice yelled and finally Sanghyun let her go, only he gripped her wrist tightly. Dara looked at the guy who just arrived, it was Lee Minho. She blinked in disbelieve. He was standing there on a balck v neck shirt and shorts like he wasn't shot last night but the peeking bandages proved her wrong. "Hyung!" He wiped his tears. "I told you she's alive! Noona's alive!" He shouted.

 

Dara tried to retrieve her arm back but he wouldn't let go. "I told you! I am not your sister!" Her patience was as thin as hair. "I am not your sister!" She gritted. Sanghyun looked at her and began crying. His shaky hands cupped her face before he pulled her into a tight hug.

 

"This is my fault, this is all my fault," he fell weak on his knees, he wrapped his arm around her waist and Dara was too stun to move or say anything. "I am so sorry, noona," he cried.

 

She can't understand anything. Who was he? What was he apologizing for? Why was she feeling that way? This was all too confusing for her.

 

"Dara!" She turned to see Jiyong dashing his way to them, followed by their friends. Dara turned to look at Sanghyun who was still crying. She crouched down in front of him. "Listen, I am not your sister." Her voice was trembling and she asked why can't she convince herself. Her tears fell and she began sobbing. "Noona, I am sorry, it's my fault," she shook her head. Why does every string of her heart was being tugged? She was not his sister. She doesn't even know him but why does she felt so deeply connected to him?

 

"Dara?" Jiyong looked at two of them in confusion. What was happening?

 

"Oh , he looked like Dara noona!" Daesung exclaimed.

 

"Holy !" Seungri clutched his hair with both hands while Youngbae and Chaerin were speechless in shock. Hyunseung on the other hand just pick up the ball.

 

"Sandara!" A woman's voice cry. They all looked at her as she dashed towards them the moment she reached her, she wrapped her arms around her and Dara choked her pumping heart. Her blood moved double without knowing her arms went up to hug the woman back.

 

A guy followed and everyone was doused in shock when Yang Hyunsuk kneeled to enveloped his family in a big embrace.

 

Dara pushed herself away from them when she snapped back from reality. She stood up and wiped her tears. "I'm sorry," she bowed down yet her tears kept on streaming down. "I think you got it wrong, I am not your daughter." She found breathing difficult as her cries came uncontrolled. The lady shook her head, holding her hand while her other hand was pressed against her chest. "No, Sandara, I know, I know, you are our missing daughter. I know," she broke into another cries while covering with both hands.

 

"I'm sorry but, I have my parents with me right now, they can prove you wrong,"she wiped her tears.

 

"No, they can prove them right," they looked at Lee Minho as those words came out of his mouth.

 

"What are you saying?" Jiyong asked as he stepped closer to Dara, rubbing the lady's back with his palm. Dara was too confused and too emotional that she quickly buried herself in Jiyong's embrace.

 

"When I first saw her, I suspected that she was the missing heiress of YG Industries, Sanghyun's lost twin sister," he began.

 

"So we got her investigated, we conducted background check and DNA testing," Hyunseung chipped in and everyone looked at him in disbelief. "It turned out our hunch is right, she is Mr. and Mrs. Yang's missing daughter. Sanghyun's lost sister. The supposedly known dead heiress of YG industries."

 

"That's not true!" Dara shouted. She wiped her tears harshly. "I am not their missing daughter, I am not his sister and I am not a heiress. I am just Park Sandara, I may be in debt and came from a poor family but they are my family!" She denied as she quickly ran her way back to their cottage.

 

"Due to a trauma, she has an amnesia." Minho muttered. Sanghyun quickly stood up and ran after her, so does the others except Jiyong and Minho. Jiyong glared at him.

 

"Looks like the girl you love will be the only daughter of your family's greatest enemy, Kwon," he smiled, too widely and happy at him. Jiyong gripped his shirt tightly.

 

"What the hell are you planning?" He gritted.

 

"What am I planning?" He chuckled. "Get her back to her real family, she's my fiance after all," Jiyong threw a punch on him that connected to his jaw which made him took few steps backwards. Minho stood straight, wiping the blood from his lips. He moved closer to him, landing his hand againts his shoulder.

 

"Save your strenght, you'll need more than that to keep her by your side, Romeo," he pat his back and walked away. Jiyong seemingly numbed on his place. He thought they have gone through all of it, that they were finally reaching their happily ever after. His fists clenched.

 

 

Save your strenght, you'll need more than that to keep her by your side, Romeo

 

 

 •••

 

{i'm looking right at the other half of me}

Whoa at the seriousness of this chapter, I guess I no longer has any appearance from her since few chapters more and we are done! So keep reading!