Chapter Twenty-two

ROMEO and CINDERELLA

 

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO:
Aunction Craze
 
 
 
SFA is in its liveliest state, booths everywhere, students and outsiders. The loud dance-worth music is bomming all over the campus. But seems like everyones time would ceased as he pass by. He was fashionable as ever and is still a heart stealer. And every girls' gaze would automatically lock on him with mouth hanging open and saliva flooding the floors. 
 
 
Hey! Stop staring at oppa! He's already taken! I repeat T-A-K-E-N!!! Geez, fangirls! Ahmmpp! Don't say I didn't warn you. Aishh no one would listen! Okay fine. Just prepare for the fist of the goddess. 
 
 
Jiyong was walking idly while staring and typing in his phone, totally unaware on the girls drooling and spazzing at him. ' Jiyong hyung!! ' Seung Ri called him as he and Daesung dashed towards him waving off the blocking fangirls. ' Hey Seung Ri! ' Jiyong called back pocketing his phone as he gave Seung Ri a high five. ' Wassup Dae? ' he then turned to Daesung giving him a high five which was happily reciprocated by Daesung. 
 
 
' You're in a good timing guys, I'm about to go to your booth. Bom invited me and she said even Dara is looking forward to it, ' Jiyong said with a smile. Both Daesung and Seung Ri slapped their forehead in unison, as if it was practiced. They both let out a frustrated groan. Who wouldn't? I bet even Goddess D is summoning all the powers and saints in the world just to prevent her overly possessive boyfriend who is unfortunately excited to see her.
 
 
' Hyung, our booth is still not open, why don't we roam around the campus first, ' Seung Ri said shaking and forcing a smile and laugh. ' Yeah, Seung Ri's right hyung! Let's enjoy the cultural fest!! ' Daesung said backing up Seung Ri. Jiyong just chuckled at them, at how excited they are. 
 
 
But guess what? Jiyong-oppa does not want to spend his time with you boys. He has always dream of spending the cultural fest hand in hand with the love of his life. So to cut everything short, he wants to spend the whole day with Dara-unnie so back off boys. 
 
 
' I can totally feel your excitement calm down, ' Jiyon chuckled. Daesung and Seung Ri just steal glances at each other with a forced laugh. ' Anyways, what's your booth? Though Bom invited me she never spilled anything about the booth all she said its a big surprise, that I will totally love, ' Jiyong added with another chuckle. 
 
 
Yes, you'll be so surprised... after all our booth will sell your girlfriend. 
 
 
Seung Ri and Daesung sarcastically whispered in their mind. I bet they will freak out once they found out they just thought the same thought. Jiyong cleared his throat dragging the two boys back from their thinking reverie. ' So what's your booth? ' Jiyong asked once more with a dry smile. 
 
 
' HAUNTED HOUSE! ' Seung Ri shouted.
 
' CAFE! ' Daesung jolted. 
 
 
Upon realizing that they just gave a different answered they gazed at each other with horror written in their face. ' Seriously guys, I'm just asking what's your booth, no need to be nervous ' Jiyong laughed heartly. Seung Ri and Daesung just forced another laugh, they can't almost feel their knees shaking in fear. ' So what's your booth? ' Jiyong asked for the nth time. 
 
 
' CAFE! ' Seung Ri answered.
 
' HAUNTED HOUSE! ' Daesung shouted. 
 
 
Again, they answered Jiyong's question with two different answer. Aissh, seriously this two will be the cause of death of the Bigbang members. Better start praying now, thanks to the two stupid decoys you send. ' Okay! I give up, ' Jiyong said chuckling. ' Let's just go to your class, so you can both decide what your booth really is, ' he added as he turned and start walking again while Seung Ri and Daesung are starting to freak out behind him. 
 
 
' Wow!! I want to play in that booth!! Let's go Jiyong hyung!! ' Seung Ri shouted all of a sudden as he pulled Jiyong mindlessly, with Daesung following them.
 
 
Bom noona! You're going to pay for this I swear!! Hyungs please prefer my and Daesung's grave. I'll miss you all! Mwuaah! 
 
 
Ahm... Seung Ri oppa chill, you just need to distract Jiyong oppa you're not going to be a front line in some war as you're putting it. If Jiyong-oppa found about the truth then point Bom-unnie! Simple right? Geez...
 
 
...
 
 
' Fairytale freak! I'm telling you this is so stupid!! ' TOP scowled frustratedly as he raked his hair. ' Aissh! You're more frustrated than Youngbae. In case you forgot mah dear he's the boyfriend, ' Bom beamed brightly.  Dara and Youngbae just rolled their eyes as the banterings between Bom and TOP began for the nth time. 
 
 
' Please, stop them, ' Dara said sarcastically while rolling her eyes. ' Jiyong and you are much worst than those two idiots, ' Youngbae chuckled. Dara flinched upon hearing Jiyong's name. She can feel butterflies escaping her stomach as she silently pray that he'll stay out in their booth, in the disaster that Bom brewed. ' You look gorgeous, ' Youngbae whispered as he lightly pinched her cheek which made her scowled. Youngbae just laughed at her.
 
 
' Last 5 items! ' Hyuna happily informed Bom. Bom just clasped her hands together in delight as she quickly sat in front of Dara. ' Oh gosh! I'm so excited!! Let's finish your make up!! ' she happily beamed. ' Wow... I can't hardly wait, ' Dara spatted out oozing with sarcasm. ' Oh come on you'll enjoy this! Promise! ' Bom breathed happily. 
 
 
' Yah! Yah!!! You're being stupid!! ' TOP bursted out once more. ' Oh shut up! ' Bom answered in the same intensified voice. Youngbae can only shook his head as Dara can only sigh in frustration. 
 
 
...
 
 
Seung Ri and Daesung were still working on their  'Operation: Distract Kwon Jiyong'  as they go on pulling Jiyong booth after booth. Little do they know that the mighty G's mood is starting to drop. He's not talking anymore nor reacting at the stupidity and childishness that Seung Ri and Daesung keeps on bombarding him. They would endlessly shout  ' Jiyong-hyung!' 'Wow! Let's play in the booth' 'I want that! Win that!' Seriously, Jiyong's about to lose all his hair. How would he want to have his own child if he's already experiencing the horror of it. 
 
 
Don't worry Dara, if ever we will have a child I'll make sure their lovable and won't turn out like these two brainless morons! 
 
 
Ahmmm... Oppa let me do the equation for you:
Sandara Park, school's baddesst, worsest and stubborn student  +   Kwon Jiyong, the perfect being roaming the humble planet, stubborn like her, a trouble maker like her = lovely, kind, nice kids?? Oppa this is Syntax error!! I'm telling you!!
 
 
Okay I'll shut my mouth. Bad mouth.
 
 
' Hyung! Let's go there! ' Seung Ri shouted as he pointed another booth not minding the fact that they can't almost walk thanks to all various prizes they're carrying in their hands. ' Hyung! That looks fun!! ' Daesung retaliated while pointing another booth. Jiyong just shook his head, now the two morons want to go to two different booths. ' Daesung we'll go to that booth first! ' Seung Ri stubbornly stated while pulling one of Jiyong's arm. ' No! This booth is better! ' Daesung countered pulling Jiyong's other arm causing all the things Jiyong was holding to fall straight to the ground. 
 
 
And now the two children, err, Seung Ri and Daesung are now playing the classic tug of war with special participation of Jiyong, who act not as the referee but as the poor rope. ' STOP! ' Jiyong shouted earning all eyes around them, making Seung Ri and Daesung flinched. ' Okay let's go to those booth but promise me after that no more okay? I want to see my girlfriend now, ' Jiyong darkly and dangerously murmured making both Daesung and Seung Ri swallow the unknown lump on their throat. ' O-okay, ' both answered while crossing their fingers behind, preparing to break their promise. 
 
 
What choice do they have? They have two choice actually. One, break their promise and sacrifice their life. Two, let the mighty G go to their booth and receive his wrath. Whatever they choose they will end up dead, and since they're heroic as what they want to think. They rather sacrifice. Don't worry Seung Ri and Daesung oppa your efforts will be forever recognized. 
 
 
Sensing that both Seung Ri and Daesung will just break what ever promise they will make, Jiyong rolled his eye. He heaved a sigh. ' Look a C-cup hottie!! ' Jiyong shouted as he pointed on a certain direction. ' Wow! A limited edition Doraemon stuff toy! ' he added pointing on the other direction. Both Seung Ri and Daesung jolted as they quickly gazed where Jiyong was pointing. ' Where!?! ' they both shouted in unison. ' Uh-oh! Hurry they're on the move! ' Jiyong gasped. And without thinking both run to where he was pointing, as Jiyong dashed away completely escaping the two of them. 
 
 
Aigooo, Seung Ri oppa and Daesung oppa thank you for selling Dara unnie out for a 'limited edition doraemon' and 'a hot c-cup babe'. Great work, morons.
 
 
...
 
 
' Ladies and most of all gentle men we're down to our last item! And I know this is all what you've been waiting for! Please welcome the last item to be aunctioned. A day with SFA's troublemaker Sandara Park!! ' Bom happily announced as the curtain behind her open revealing her 'bestfriend' whom she is so willing to sell in their aunction. 
 
 
Every eyes were awed as the mouth was left hanging open at the sight they never expected. Dara was wearing a flowy white dress which was revealing her creamy thighs and how y she is.  Her brown lightly curled hair is falling freely in her shoulders as a ring of flowers was around her head. She was wearing a light makeup that made her more stunning. She was wearing a cute white gladiator style wedge heels. She was wearing a simple outfit yet it made her beauty shine the most. 
 
 
' !! ! ' TOP cursed endlessly under his breath. Youngbae was itching to bid and take her away to hide her from all the evil eyes landing on her, but screw Bom with her rule of no one in their class shall bid for any of their items. 
 
 
Bom! I'm so going to kill you after this!!!
 
 
Dara was so angry inside her that she's mentally thrashing the whole school and mentally killing all the boys who are shamelessly drooling over her. She cringed upon remebering the fact that Jiyong will so freak out when he found about this. 
 
 
Seung Ri and Daesung better distract him real good.
 
 
Unnie, your wish is too late, they already lost him.
 
 
...
 
 
Jiyong was still pressing his phone in his ears as he was trying to connect to his out of coverage area girlfriend. If only he knew where her section opened their booth. He raked his hair frustratedly once more. 
 
 
' Hey have you heard the aunction booth of class 3-5? Man! I would run there right now! I would want a day with her! '
 
' You bet! she's a real goddess!! Beside Kwon and her are not really together this past week! I bet they already broke up! ' 
 
 
Jiyong's brow knitted together, he can't help not to have a sour face over the rumor that he's been hearing this past week. But his forehead fell more in creased upon hearing the conversation awhile ago. He's been hearing those aunction thing when he was with Daesung and Seung Ri but he can't hear it clearly thanks to the loudness of Daesung and Seung Ri. 
 
 
' Hey the aunction already started!! We better get there if we want to buy her!! ' 
 
 
Jiyong's face turned dark as a dangerous aura leaked out of him. He marched towards the guy. ' Where's the booth? ' he darkly asked as the guy shrieked. ' Nevermind! Just bring me there! ' Jiyong added as he pulled him harshly, the guy can only comply while praying for his dear life.
 
 
...
 
 
' 500,000!! ' 
 
' 550,000!! '
 
' 600, 000! '
 
 
' 600,000 who will bid higher than 600, 000? ' Bom enthusiastically asked as lot of hands continue shooting up fighting for her attention. Dara can only shout endless curse inside her head as she stood in the stage breathing, trying to control herself.
 
 
Damn rich bastards!! 
 
 
Those are they words she continue chanting inside her head as if it will calm her nerves down. The bidding continue and she can't decipher how stupid people are they're willing to waste money just for  day with her. They're being stupid would they even enjoy a day with someone who has a reputation like hers. They would be strangers to begin. People and their ideals, those are the things killing her. How can they think that just because they will spend a day with her, would mark the beginning of their love story. Gah! 
 
 
Relax, if you can't understand. The bottomline is her heart is already taken by a guy named Kwon Jiyong. keke. 
 
 
' 700,000! Who will bid higher than 700,000!? ' Bom happily asked as if they're not talking about any high amount. Dara rolled her eyes, TOP and Youngbae where hissing endlessly. 
 
 
' One million in cash! ' A familiar voice shouted making everyone drift their eyes on the source of the voice everyone stiffened, aside from the outsider bidder who don't have the slightest idea who the hell bid. Dara's eyes quickly fell on the floor nervously while biting her lips. Oh man, she's so dead real dead. 
 
 
' Bad News guys! Jiyong hyung escaped!! ' Seung Ri shouted while dashing together with Daesung while holding tons of items in both of their hands, earning every eyes. Upon finally feeling the strange silence in the whole room, Seung Ri slowly turned his head on his right only to find the last person he would like to see. He quickly dashed hiding behind TOP and Youngbae together with Daesung. ' You're both dead, ' TOP mouthed darkly. ' Sorry, I didn't know he's that smart, ' Daesung weakly answered. ' Stupid he's not just smart he's genius ! ' Youngbae angrily whispered
 
 
' O-one million, who will bid higher than one million? ' Bom asked stuttering. There was an overwhelming silence in the whole room as the can feel the murdering aura leaking out of the Kwon leadah. Then someone stood up, ' 1.2 Million, ' he stated with a smirk earning Jiyong's glare. ' 1.5 million, ' Jiyong said in a stern and dangerous voice. The guy chuckled as if taunting the already pissed Jiyong. ' 1.7 million, ' the guy added with another smirk. 
 
 
Damn rich bastards!! 
 
 
Dara chanted as her hands formed into a tight fist. ' Two million, ' Jiyong said still glaring at the smirking guy. The guy just raised his hand in defeat. ' Too bad I bought a sports car last month I can't afford to bid anymore, ' he said clicking his tongue. Then he just paced to the stage, climbed and cupped Dara's face and gave a quick peck on her cheek. Dara was shock with what he did that she wasn't able to react nor make move to avoid his kiss. ' Nice to meet you angel, we will definitely meet again, name? ' he asked still grinning at her. ' Huh? ' Dara asked in confusion. The guy chuckled. ' I'm asking your name, ' he said making Dara flushed. 
 
 
All of a sudden every eyes in the room, every eyes of the people present that time widen in shock. Jiyong quickly went to the stage, pulling Dara's making her faced him as he claimed her lips possessively while glaring intently at the guy who was just smirking at him. 
 
 
' Jiyong, ' Dara whispered while panting and flushing. Jiyong just wrapped his arm around her possessively. ' You're so dead, Sandara Park. ' Jiyong whispered in her ears using a stern voice. Then he shifted his eyes on the guy who's still smirking at him arrogantly. 
 
 
' Hyunseung! ' a guy called out as he entered the door. The guy, who was on the stage grinned at the guy. ' Just a minute Gi Kwang, I'm still dealing with Ms. Angel and her grumpy jelly boyfriend, ' Hyunseung smirked. ' Come on, you can screw anyone but not Kwon Jiyong's girlfriend, ' another guy stood up as he walked idly towards Hyunseung placing his both arms behind his head. ' But this is the first time someone attracted me, ' Hyunseung pouted. ' Man, you're disgusting, besides every girl attracts you. Don't worry we'll meet her again, ' the guy smirked at Hyunseung. 
 
 
' Who knows maybe, but I'll definitely see her again. She's pretty right Yo Seob? ' Hyunseung smiled at the guy who just hang his arm around his shoulder. Yo Seob just nodded as he winked at Dara, which stiffened Jiyong more.  ' Hyunseung! Yoseob! Let's go!! ' Gi Kwang shouted more. 
 
 
' YG International School students are really troublesome neh? ' Jiyong smirked at them upon gaining control of himself. ' Bitter much neh? ' Yoseob chuckled. ' Come on Hyunseung, we don't want any fight here, ' Yoseob lazily said as he turned to Hyunseung before jumping out of the stage and pacing towards Gi Kwang. Hyunseung just hissed as he lazily followed his friends. ' Bye angel! ' Hyunseung winked with a smile as Dara unknowingly flushed. Jiyong's jaw clenched tightly as his grip at Dara's hand tightened dragging Dara back to reality. 
 
 
Then there was this silence.
 
 
Oops danger's about to explode. 
 
-------------- :]]
 
 
Oh my there's a new group on the loose! if you're asking why b2st? I'm just teasing my friend she's a b2ty hehe xD 
Plus I kinda think that Dara's kinda a friend of Hyunseung since he was a former YG trainee. I'm not sure though haha XDD
 
This is supposed to be a two chappie update but I changed my mind and posted this one first hehe XDD
 
So how was it? care to give your comment about it?
 
Anyways thanks for the comments, love and for subscribing!
I love yah guys!
 
 
A comment won't hurt, trust me. hehe
 
So that's all folks
Mbie's out!
P E A C E !!