Chapter Twenty-nine

ROMEO and CINDERELLA

 

CHAPTER Twenty-Nine:
The  Necklace
 
 
 
' Oppa, ' a familiar voice called making Dara stiffen in her place. She snapped her eyes open only to see the last girl she would want to see. Jiyong slowly pull himself away from her. She just stared at Jiyong with questioning eyes. She felt a lump formed on as she her eyes shifted to Jiyong back to Chaerin, then back to Jiyong once more. The reason of his absence, the reason why she waited hours in rain was her, it was Lee Chaerin. She tried to swallow the lump on , it feels like her breath is slowly leaving her body. Her fist clenched tightly as she tried her very best to stop her every tear, to ignore all the pain that she is feeling right now. 
 
 
' We still need to fix things regarding my enrollment, ' CL said as her eyes shifted not only at Dara but to her friends. When her eyes landed on him, she felt her heart constricted. Her eyes was glued on him as she tried her best not to hyperventilate. Her gaze landed on the silver thing dangling on his neck. He was still wearing it, still holding to it. She closed her eyes tightly for seconds trying to regain herself. ' Op--, ' she wasn't able to finish her sentence when he suddenly grabbed his necklace and pulled it causing it to break. She felt as if her heart fell to the ground with a crashing sound. She even find it hard to breath. She then turned her gaze away from him.
 
 
' Wae!? What did you just do? ' Daesung exclaimed as he turned to Seung Ri who was now gripping the necklace he had protected, he had wore half of his life. ' Seung Ri, what's the matter you were ready to go ballistic when someone dares to touch that necklace and you just broke it out of the blue? ' Youngbae added. ' It doesn't matter now, it's broken anyway, ' he said flatly, as his eyes landed on her. 
 
 
Like her promise, it's broken.
 
 
He can't even decipher how painful he is feeling right now. But most of all he can't decipher how come his heart still pound fast, how come he felt so happy seeing her despite the pain she just gave. CL tried to regain herself again, tried to stop the stinging in  the corner of her eyes. ' Oppa, let's go, ' she smiled forcely at him as she cling to his arm. Jiyong just gave her a timid smile as he nodded. Then without any words for Dara, without saying sorry, without glancing at her. He left together with CL. 
 
 
Dara just watch him as he walked away with the girl he truly loves. She doesn't know what to feel. She just felt so much pain that it's making her numb. ' Dara, ' TOP whispered as Dara's tears fell from her eyes, as it crawls to her cheeks leaving a burning trail behind. She fell to her knees as she started to cry. Cry the pain she is feeling, cry to her heart's content but why does it feel like she's not crying hard enough for all the pain to just leave her. 
 
 
' Dara, ' Bom whispered as she hugged her friend. From the time she cried that's the time they realized that she was really inlove with him. She loves him too much. ' Bom, what was that for? What was that hug for?! I can't understand a thing! Is it our last hug? Is he breaking up with me? Is he leaving me? Thanking me? Apologizing? What was that for!!? I can't understand a thing!! ' she broke into loud bitter cries once more as Bom locked her in her arms. The boys just gritted their teeth, as their fist tightened. ' He's stupid, ' TOP whispered angrily. They can't believe that they will live a day to see her like that. To see her so broken that it's killing them also. 
 
 
Daesung's eyes landed on Seung Ri who was still staring blankly at the ground, as if waiting for the answers that will never show themselves. He placed his hand on his shoulder as he gave it a tight squeezed successfully bringing Seung Ri back to the reality. He just gave him a smug smile which made Daesung roll his eyes as he broke into small chuckles. He knew he's fine, or should he say he will be fine. 
 
 
Dara was still crying loud that TOP can't take it anymore. He can't stand her being like that, he can't stand her sobs, he can't stand her being so weak because of Jiyong. He then made her stand up, she complied but then she's still crying. ' I hate what he did to you. I hate this Dara. I hate seeing you like this. Dee, since when did you started to crumble? ' he asked as he leaned his forehead with hers. Dara pushed him lightly. ' Seunghyun, this is me. I'm not the Dara who run into everything. I'm not the Dara who knows nothing but to have fun. No matter what happened I'm still a human, a human who fell inlove knowing she will end up like this. This is me, this is how weak I am, ' she said still with tears. They were all silent just looking at her. Knowing no matter how close they are to her, no matter how much they try, they will never understand how painful she's feeling right now. 
 
 
Dara let out a bitter smile as she slightly shook her head. She look at the blue sky and wiped her tears roughly as she chuckled bitterly. ' Getting hurt without any right. Getting jealous without any right. Great work Sandara Park, ' she said chuckling making her friends bow down her heads. ' I guess it's game over, ' she chuckles but then in seconds those chuckled turned into sobs as those sobs turn into cries and as her cries turn into weeps. 
 
 
Jiyong, save me from this pain. Please, save me ji.
 
 
...
 
 
Chaerin slowly walked to the wooden bench facing the school's pond which can be found at the back of the school building. It didn't change, it's still the same as the last time she saw it. There are still the green grass, the clean watered pond and the light breeze that's enough to cast the spell of slumber to you. She heaved a sigh as she sat at the wooden bench and stared at the pond, she stared at the trees, she stared at the whole place. She closed her eyes, feeling the wind kissing her skin as she let the nostalgia bring her back to the past. 
 
 
She flutter her eyes open as a painful smile curved in her lips. ' Chaerin-ah! Chaerin-ah! ' a small voice called her as she turned her head and followed with her eyes the little boy who was running his way to her. ' How's your day Chaerin-ah? ' he asked with his cute voice and wide grin. ' I just saw you and I honestly don't know what to feel, ' she answered with a bitter smile as she patted his head. ' Aren't you supposed to be happy? Don't you want to see me? ' he asked cutely. Chaerin let out a soft chuckle. ' Conceited, but ofcourse I wanted to see you. I wanted to see you so bad and feel your arms wrapped on me, 'she answered honestly as the little boy smiled at her. 
 
 
' I just broke my promise the day I landed my feet here on Korea, will you forgive me? Will you still find a way in your heart to forgive me? ' she asked as the boy tilted his head giving her a confuse look. A smile stretched at his lips. ' If it's Chaerin-ah, I will always find a way to forgive you, ' he said proudly. ' You own the biggest part of my heart right? ' he added as Chaerin's tears completely fell from her eyes. The little boy just wiped her tears. ' Aigoo, you have grown into a fine lady yet your still a cry baby, ' the child said chuckling. ' Don't worry when we get married you will only cry because of joy, ' the child added proudly making her chuckle. 
 
 
' Chaerin, ' a familiar voice called her as she quickly wiped her tears away. ' Oppa, ' she called back as Jiyong went to her and sat down beside her. ' Everything's fix now, you can study here again starting tomorrow, ' Jiyong said with a smile. ' Really? Thanks a lot Oppa, ' she said smiling as she pull closer to him. She then cling her arms on his as she lean her head on his shoulders with her eyes still staring blankly in the air. 
 
 
' Are you prepared to tell me the truth now? ' Jiyong sighed. CL just sat down and face him with a smile on her lips. ' Oppa, I told it's all because I love you! That's why I want to marry you, ' she said chuckling. Jiyong just gently put the strands of her behind her ear. ' Your eyes, your voice and everything in you tells me otherwise. I won't force you to tell me what's the real reason. I'll wait but please don't make me wait long cause every seconds without her in my arms are slowly killing me, ' he said earning just a bitter smile from CL. ' Let's just go, I still need to look for an apartment and do some shopping, ' she said as she stood up and pull him to stand up. Jiyong just shook his head with as smile as they began to pace away from the place. But before CL completely left the place she turned her head and saw the little boy again who was waving happily at her bidding her goodbye with a grin on his lips. The wind blew as the child vanished together with it. 
 
 
...
 
 
Bom was staring blankly in the window. They decided to ditch school and went to Dara's studio, she was now rideing with Youngbae, Daesung and Seung Ri at Youngbae's car while Dara and TOP used TOP's motorbike. She heaved a sigh for the nth time. She has always known that TOP is inlove with Dara but when she saw her almost plead to her, when she saw how gently he hold her, how he leaned his forehead with Dara's that's the only time where she understood how much Dara means to him.
 
 
Don't get her wrong she's not really jealous of Dara, especially when she saw her breakdown beacuse of Jiyong she's as hell as sure that Dara is 100% inlove with Jiyong. And in other words, TOP is just a bestfriend in her heart. Looks like she and TOP are standing on the same lane. She was looking at him waiting for him to see her, while he's busy looking at Dara and waiting for her to look at him. Everything is just insane right now. She doesn't even know what to think. She closed her eyes for seconds before looking at the window. A smile stretches on her lips.
 
 
Love and pain do come in package.
 
 
...
 
 
' Wah! I missed my studio!! ' Dara exclaimed as she opened the door and quicly lay down on the floor. The smell of paint, charcoal and thinner are filling her nose. She forgot the last time she visit her studio and paint. She just became to preoccupied with him. She just shook her head and stood up. ' Bae, can't you arrange another aunction? I need money, I need to pay the sharloans, ' she asked as she stare at Youngbae. ' Well, we can schedule you anytime, it's up to you. If you can finish five paintings within this week then we can schedule an aunction next week, ' Youngbae answered with a smile as he continued stirring the cup of coffee he was preaparing. ' Okay, I'll try finishing five paintings wthin this week, ' Dara said as she lay down on the floor once more. 
 
 
' You're going to paint okay, not goin to kill yourself, ' TOP said in a stern voice. ' I'm not stupid Tabi, ' she fired back. ' Noona, we're just worried about you, ' Daesung said back uping TOP. Dara just rolled her eyes. 
 
 
' Hey Dara I like this one can I get this? How much? ' Bom asked pointing a painting of a boy and a girl satnding at the bus stop. ' Ask Bae, ' Dara answered timidly. Dara has been open to everyone that she dream to be a fashion designer and a famous painter. Well, actually her dream of becoming a faous painter already came true. Although she's still hiding her identification, but none the less her paintings are perfect that it was being sold for millions. She's a famous painter, through the little help from her friends who were more than willing to organize a gallery for her. And because of that aunctions and gallery she was able to gain millions which she use to pay the millions of sharkloans chasing them. 
 
 
Dara stood up and went to her working area. She sat down and her unfinished painting of him welcomed her. She gulp as she find it harder to breath. Without any words her tears flow. Her friends darted their eyes on her but tear their gaze at her away. They can't almost bear to see the girl whom they thought stand in the top of the world, someone who can never fall to breakdown just because of one guy, just because of the stupid word called love. Dara roughly wiped her tears as she stared in her ceiling and release a heavy breath. ' This will be the last, ' she breathed out as her friends gazed at her. 
 
 
After somewhile they decided to go to the convenient store. After entering the convenient store they then scattered to gather whatever they wanted to buy. Dara is back to normal, she's being a bully again and laughing so hard with all the big fake smiles and her almost lost cockiness. Honestly they don't know what to feel, they don't know whom they want to see, Dara being all broken or the Dara that is trying so hard to be happy but totally devastated inside. She then stopped in front of the drinks. She heaved a sigh and grabbed a bottle of vodka, opened it and drank it on the spot without paying it or what. TOP tried stopping her but he was not able. She then drank another and drank it all in one gulp. ' I miss this! We should go to a club tonight! Let's celebrate!! ' Dara shouted as she turned red. The boys and Bom laughed hard at her crazy antics. They caused a huge commotion on the convenient store. They soon left the establishment after paying with Dara going wild. 
 
 
Back to their usual days, back to the days without Kwon in her life.
Back to the days where only BIGBANG matters. 
 
--------------------------- :]]
 
TROLL MODE. haha Sorry for the cliffy again guys. Well sorry for the crappy chapter last time, actually I didn't like the way I wrote that chapter I felt like I just wrote it so that I can post it. Anyway I feel for this chapter, sorry for the errors this is unedited. 
 
How do you like my new poster, haha. It's kinda a teaser for the upcoming dark days haha
 
Anyways, thanks for the comment and subscribing. If you're kind enough please do follow me on twitter, I kinda hang on twitter alot this past days. Please send me ther your love notes, hate notes, please update notes, and whatever notes hehe!! @ehmbievii
 
Again thank you. :*
 
So that's all 
Mbie07's out
P E A C E!!
 
>.< PS. Waiting for SH ep I hope we can witness DARAGON love hehe :)