Chapter Twenty-three

ROMEO and CINDERELLA

 

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE:
Cultural fest
 
 
 
' Get out! ' Jiyong breathed out as everyone in the aunction room rush outside, leaving Bigbang and Bom behind. Jiyong heaved another sigh making everyone flinch. There was silence and its killing each of them. 
 
 
' Hyung! It's Bom noona's fault!! I have nothing to do with this! I just followed orders! ' Seung Ri cried saving his self alone. Dara's eyes widen upon hearing Seung Ri, she quickly pull herself away from Jiyong as she rushed to Bom. ' Bom, let me explain, ' she whispered in a soft voice as if she's cooing her. But Bom remained motionless, still processing everything she witnessed. Then she snapped as she walked to the backstage. Dara quickly followed her but was stopped by Jiyong. ' Let's explain it together, ' Jiyong breathed hopelessly. Dara just firmly shook her head as a weak smile emerged in her lips. ' Let me talk to her first, alone, ' she whispered. 
 
 
Jiyong just sighed in defeat as a smile drawn in his lips, he leaned down and claimed her lips. ' Sure, ' he whispered as Dara nodded and quickly move to follow Bom. As Dara disappeared in his sight he turned to the boys with a sharp look making them swallowed a lump in their throat, except TOP and Youngbae who don't fear Jiyong not even an inch. 
 
 
...
 
 
' Bom! ' Dara called as she pulled her bestfriend's wrist making her stop. ' Bom, listen! I'm sorry I didn't tell you... I'm sorry I'm putting you into another pain... I'm so sorry Bom, ' Dara whispered sincerely as she can feel the sting in the corner of her eyes. There was a long silence and its practically killing every fiber in her body. 
 
 
Then a chuckle leak out from Bom which turned into a loud and hearty laugh as she turned around and throw her arms at her bestfriend. ' Oh I love you Dara! ' Bom exclaimed which stunned Dara beyond imagination. ' Huh? ' that's the only word Dara was able to murmured. ' Aissh! Dara who do you think I am!? I'm Park Bom! Your sister and bestfriend! You can't hide anything from me! '
 
 
' What do you mean? ' Dara asked now totally confused. ' I knew that your boyfriend is Jiyong oppa since the first day I met him! ' Bom revealed with a proud grin. ' How? ' Dara asked like a child that was totally confused and lost. 
 
 
' Okay let me enlighten you mah dear bestfriend! First of all when you lied that you don't know him I can totally see in your eyes how you hated saying you don't know him. Plus have you noticed Jiyong oppa's face that time! It was priceless! Plus all your reaction on the lunch was epic!!! I thought  you will all lie to me forever! Gah I never thought I almost need to pull all the stunts I knew just to make you admit! Plus remember when I asked you about your cartier love bracelet? Youngbae said he gave it yet he's not wearing its pair and the one wearing the other half is Kwon Jiyong! Aigoo if I go through all the points it will take us forever it will waste our time!! The bottomline is you're all too obvious!!' 
 
 
Dara's mouth was literally hanging open while Bom was laughing her heart out. Dara blink once, then she blinked twice as Bom's word finally shunk in her mind. ' So you're not mad? ' Dara asked. Bom happily shook her head. ' Why would I? Besides Dara you never change, you would always prefer getting hurt than hurting us, ' Bom said with a weary smile. Dara just shrugged, she's always like that she would always prefer getting hurt than hurting the one she loves.
 
 
' Dara, someone told me we cannot avoid getting hurt and hurting others because its life that's the way its supposed to be. You should never hesistate hurting me for your happiness. Dara you would not die if you choose your happiness over us, ' Bom said sincerely as she locked Dara in her arms. ' But... ' Dara weakly countered only to be burried into Bom's words once more. ' No buts Dara! Besides do you really think I have forgot? '
 
 
' Forgot what? ' Dara asked as her brow arched. ' Dara! I'm your bestfriend since who knows when! I'm the one you're with whenever you'll go to the quiz bees he's into! I'm with you whenever you will spazz like his other fan girls before! I have known  even before I went to Paris how much you love Kwon Jiyong! You don't know how happy I am that your finally in his arms! ' Bom smiled brightly at her.
 
 
Dara tilted her head trying to process Bom's words once more. After her words finally sunk in, in her mind once more she let out an embarassed chuckle. ' Bom I thought you really love Jiyong! ' Dara laughed heartly. ' I thought too... ' Bom smiled. ' Huh?! ' Dara uttered in shock. ' What do you mean? ' Dara added out of curiousity.
 
 
' Let's just say someone unconsciously taught me what's the difference between love and admiration, ' Bom grinned making Dara raise on of her brows. ' Who's that someone? ' Dara asked wiggling her brows. Bom just rolled her eyes before letting out a soft chuckle. 
 
 
' Oh please enough with these! Just spend your day with your love! Don't waste his two million! ' Bom laughed heartly making Dara frown upon remembering Jiyong waste 2 damn million on the stupid aunction. ' Let's go and meet the buyer shall we? ' Bom chuckled. Dara just hissed as she spurts another set of curses.
 
 
...
 
 
' Hey guys! ' Bom happily greeted as she drag the super unwilling Goddess D with her. They were staring at her like she's gone mad or something. ' A-are you okay Bom noona? ' Seung Ri asked in a worried tone. ' Of course I am! Why wouldn't I? ' Bom giggled. ' Yah! Yah! Fairytale freak finally lost her mind!! ' TOP shouted as he pointed her accussingly. Bom just rolled her eyes.
 
 
' Okay to give you all your peace, I'm not angry! Plus I knew that Dara and Oppa are dating even from the start! ' Bom breathed out disbelievingly. ' EhhhHH!! ' the boys exclaimed while staring at her in disbelief. ' Gah! You should all know how obvious you are! ' Bom grinned at them making them scowled. All their efforts are completely wasted by the bubbly girl who goes by the name Bom. 
 
 
' Bom here's the payment, ' Jiyong interupted while handing Bom a black briefcase. ' Wow! Thanks don't worry this will go to charity! In case you wanna know, the beneficiary is one of Choi's hospital. You know, the children hospital for those who have cancer in such early age, ' Bom happily explained as she grabbed the case. ' I'm glad it will be use for a good deed, ' Jiyong smiled.
 
 
' Oh! Before we forgot, here's  the item you bought! A day with Dara! ' Bom beamed brightly as she shoved Dara to Jiyong who just cursed her loudly. Dara swallowed the lump on upon seeing Jiyong's smile. Believe her, Jiyong may look all goody goody and angel outside but he's burning mad inside and Dara can completely feel that in every fiber in her body. Oh boy! Trouble is about to errupt. 
 
 
' Jagiya, you're unexpectedly quiet today, ' Jiyong whispered making Dara jump a bit. ' You're just deaf moron, ' Dara forced a laugh. ' And you should have never waste 2 damn million over this stupid aunction, ' Dara gritted as she glared at him. But then she was taken aback when Jiyong's expression turned dark. ' And what let that named Hyunseung spend a day with you? Is that what you want? ' he asked in an angry whisper. Dara cringed as she took a step backward, ' No, I'm just saying you should not spend ridiculous amount on me, ' she shrieked. 
 
 
Then Jiyong's expression turned soft as he caressed Dara's face. ' Baby girl, let's not argue and don't you remind me about that moron okay? Let's just spend the festival together after all that's the reason why I spend TWO MILLION, ' Jiyong grinned at her making her scowled. Then Jiyong turned to their friends with a smile. ' We'll get going now, ' he said as he wrapped his arm on his girlfriend. They both turned around with Dara still showering him with angry words as they walked away from them. 
 
 
Seung Ri and Daesung both let go a sigh of relief. ' Seung Ri and Daesung I'll think about your punishment please be prepared, ' Jiyong suddenly turned to them wearing an innocent smiled. Both Seung Ri and Daesung screamed like a girl upon hearing their hyung's warning. ' We will also think of your punishment, ' TOP darkly mumbled making them flinched. You should have seen the horror in both Daesung and Seung Ri's face, it was priceless. 
 
 
' TOP let's roam around the campus! ' Bom happily chipped in as she pull her aegyo. ' Why don't you go by yourself, ' TOP coldly hissed making Bom frown. ' Aish! You're twice stubborn than Dara, ' Bom grimaced. ' Live with it, ' TOP coldly remarked as he walked away with hands on his pocket. 
 
 
Bom quickly followed him pulling his arm as she pulled him out of the room with all her strength. ' But in case you forgot I'm thrice stubborn than Dara! ' she beamed happily at him. ' So let's roam around!! ' she added. Youngbae, Seung Ri and Daesung just stared at them in disbelief as they continue bantering with each other. ' Ehhh! Noona aren't you going to invite us?! ' Daesung asked. Bom just threw them her infamous glare, that turned into a sweet smile. ' No! Its a day between me and Tabi! ' Bom sweetly said.
 
 
' Yah! Don't call me Tabi only Dara has the right to call me that!! ' TOP exclaimed as he tried to free his arm from Bom's 'clutches'. ' Okay! I'll just think of a good nickname for you!! Geez, no need to be mad! ' Bom giggled at him which made him spat curses. 
 
 
' Woah, so that's the reason why noona's okay with the Jiyong-Dara thing, ' Seung ri said in a matter of fact tone. Youngbae just nodded. ' But she will have hard time with him especially TOP is hopelessly inlove with Dara, ' Youngbae whispered knowingly gaining Daesung and Seung Ri's agreement. 
 
 
' Its her choice anyways, let's not mingle with it, ' Youngbae said with a weak smile as he placed both of his hand on his pocket and paced out to the back of the stage instructing his classmate to fix everything and to total all their earnings for the booth. Seung Ri and Daesung just looked at each other as they both shrugged and decided to just be with Youngbae for the whole day.
 
 
...
 
 
As usual the yes of everyone is darted on our infamous couple who look so perfect together. They are the subject of admiration and envy of everyone well sort of just scratch the fact that they never cease bantering with with each other and they're perfect. ' Where are we going ? ' Dara growled at her boyfriend. ' We'll have a date so that I can forget all your sins this day jagiya, ' Jiyong beamed at her brightly which made her flinched. Her lips turned into a cute tiny pout as they continued walking hand in hand. Jiyong just let out a chuckle as he gave Dara a quick peck in his lips. ' Don't pout I might devour you right here right now, ' Jiyong chuckled. ' , ' Dara hissed back while flushing. ' Let's just forget the events earlier and enjoy this day okay? ' he asked as he clear the strands of hair that are scattered in her beautiful face. ' You look gorgeous, ' he smiled at her making her turned to other direction while blushing endlessly. ' You're getting stupider, ' she hissed out of embarassment.
 
 
' But I will still punish you when we get home, ' Jiyong whispered darkly making Dara flinched. ' But for now let's enjoy first, ' he smiled sweetly. Seriously he's like a severe case of bipolar. But who cares he has always dreamt of this day, where he'll spend a day in a cultural fest with her.
 
 
Dara would occasionally pout, scowl, shout and complain as she and her boyfriend walk hand in hand in the festival. Eyes were still focus on them... a lot. Jiyong would just chuckle at her every cute expression as they walk together. Could this day be more greater for him? Yes, yes it could.
 
 
' Are we still not over this? ' Dara pouted as she stopped on her track> Jiyong just smirked as he leaned down and gave her a quick peck. Dara just hissed at him as she grimaced. ' You're being y again, ' she breathed out frustratedly as he grinned at her. ' You mean sweet? Thank you for the compliment jagiya, ' he sweetly replied. ' Why are you hurrying up anyway? Can't wait for your punishment? I like your enthusiasm, ' he added in a husky tone with a wink enough to melt your heart. But curse Goddess D, and her great acting skills she was able to hold her heart that was about to explode any minute now. But then she can't help not to flush out of the supress giddiness. 
 
 
Aigoo, Goddess D I have on useful tip here, feeling giddy and showing your giddiness is as normal as breathing. So come on no need to be shy! Right peeps?
 
 
' Aishh! Seriously you're hopeless, you're getting stupider every damn day, ' she hissed as she stom away leaving him behind. Jiyong just rolled his eyes as he shook his head. But then a grin stretched in his lips as he trailed behind his girlfriend who's throwing another round of tantrums. 
 
 
' Baby girl, look there's an ice cream booth over there, ' he smiled as he laced his fingers with hers while pointing the both using his free hand. The frown on her lips and the crease in her forehead vanished magically as her lips curved into a beautiful smile. ' You're going to treat me right? ' she childishly grinned at him. He leaned down to kiss her forehead. ' Anything for you, ' he chuckled. 
 
 
Dara completely turned red out of suppress giddiness. 
 
 
Aigoo! I told you that you don't need to hide it Dara-unnie! Do you want to explode huh? 
I'M. SHUTTING. UP. NOW
 
 
Jiyong lead her to one of the school bench. ' Wait here okay? ' he smiled sweetly as he pace towards the ice cream booth. Again here she goes again, out of words, flushing red and mentally jumping out of joy. You're hopeless goddess d. (-_-")
 
 
KYAAAAAAAAAAAaaaHHHHH!!! I repeat KYAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!! Omo and omo again if this continues I don't know what to do anymore! I might fail in controlling my emotions and worst I might die out of heart attack! 
 
 
Gah! Sandara Park get a grip! You mastered hidding this fan girl side of yours and you're taking it with you in your grave. GET. A. GRIP!! 
 
 
Aish! I've been telling you just give it up!! So stubborn!
 
 
And because Dara was so busy controlling and scolding fangirl Dara (meet her alter ego, Fangirl Dara ), she completely forgot her surroundings. And when I say surrounding I'm referring to the guys who were staring at her like she's somekind of a sweet treat that begs to be eaten. They were drolling over her. Who wouldn't she looks cute in her changing reaction every seconds, she look like an angel in her outfit and her face that belongs to a goddess. Someone like her is a total head turner and a jaw dropper. 
 
 
' Can I have your number gorgeous? ' a man finally approach her unable to hold himself anymore. Dara jerked her head up as he met the gaze of the guy. Her brow arched up. She then rolled her eyes on him. ' off, ' she gritted. But instead of finding it as a turn off, they even find her more cuter and adorable, which lead the boys to swarm around her. 
 
 
And you know Goddess D. Yes, she doesn't have any patience. And she hates noise except those which came straight from . She hates crowd except the crowd of gangster who will be the victim of her fist. Dara stood up, red all because of irritations and anger.
 
 
' WILL YOU ALL SHUT THE ING UP! ' she burst as all eyes darted on her as all noise succumb to silence. She sighed as she rolled her eyes. But in the count of three, like it was practice the noise from all her swarming fanboys emerged once more. She let out a frustrated sigh. They were endlessly bugging her or more on begging her to beat the crap out of them. Dara stood up once more as she tightened her fist. She was about to yell once more but her lips was sealed by a sweet warm kiss. ' Here's your ice cream Jagiya, ' Jiyong's sweet voice made her snap her eyes open as he handed her the ice cream cone that he bought. 
 
 
He then glared at the stunned fanboys who were gawking at his girlfriend awhile ago. ' I hope you're all smart enough or do you want me to kick all your ing , ' he darkly mumbled in the tone that enough to gave them goosebumps. They all slowly slid their way out away from the couple. 
 
 
Take that fanboys! Bwahahaha!
 
 
' Jagiya, I can't really leave you even for just seconds, ' Jiyong chuckled at her as he tuck her hair behind her ears. Dara just cursed under her breath as she rolled her eyes. She then drift her full attention to the ice cream she received. Jiyong just smiled as he entwined his hand with her, and with that their day went on.
 
 
...
 
 
After trying almost all the booths available, bickering nonstop, and winning various prizes. Dara finally gave up to tiredness as she took a seat on one of the vaccant benches as Jiyong followed her. 
 
 
Dara closed her eyes and feel the wind touching and kissing her smooth skin, wishing for it to take all her tiredness away. Unknown to her, Jiyong was staring at him lovingly as he engraved in his mind every details of this day. A genuine smile emerged from his lips. He can feel his heart pounding so hard, out of overwhelming happiness.
 
 
How many times have he dreamt about this? How many times have he planned this in his mind? He can't almost count it and until now he can't believe he's actually there with her sitting on that bench, resting, feeling the wind after a day at the fest with her. Everything feels like a dream, he doesn't even know where they're heading to or would their setting last forever? All he knew is she's there in his arms and there's no way in hell that he will let her go. Not now. Not ever.
 
 
Dara flutter her eyes open as she stood up. ' I need to go to the rest room, ' she turned to him, as he nodded at her. ' Sure no problem, I'll wait here, ' he answered with a smile. ' Unless you want me with you, ' he added playfully with an  arrogant smirk. ' , ' she hissed at him as she spun her heels and pace to the CR which was just few feet away from them. 
 
 
...
 
 
Dara was on her way back from the comfort room when she saw something she would never want to see. A situation that most likely will ruin her day, no scratch that, a situation that will totally ruin her day. Her brow meet at the center as she saw Kwon Jiyong, her boyfriend, I repeat Kwon Jiyong her capital B-O-Y-F-R-I-E-N-D...
 
 
Okay, okay we get the picture already so what's with Kwon Jiyong, HER BOYFRIEND?
 
 
As she saw Kwon Jiyong her boyfriend surrounded by 3 es who have nothing but aegyo to fill up the spaces in their useless brains. They were talking to him and was obviously gawking at him as well. They were trying their VERY BEST to look cute in front of him.  And what's worst? He's entertaining them and even got the guts to flash his heartmelting smile at them. Doesn't he knew that he's melting their hearts and wasn't he aware that *ahem*dara*ahem* is a very jealousy type of person. Dara was standing and staring at them like she's about to do something that they will never like. She can feel all her blood scream to slaughter 3 es.
 
 
A dangerous and murderous aura was leaking from the goddes as her fist tightened. She gasped as she saw one of the s playfully slapped Jiyong, HER BOYFRIEND, in his arm. And congratulation to the , I clap for you! You just snapped Goddess D. 
 
 
Dara stomped her way to them. She's angry (*ahem*jealous*ahem*) beyond words. Oh come on goddess D. Jealous? Seriously? Are you two even in a relationship? Let's face it this is just a gam---
 
 
Gulp! Back to the story. Back to the es.
 
 
' Hey Babe, ' Dara smiled sweetly as she cling her hands at his arms. Jiyong wasn't able to utter anything not even a single syllable. Too shock and overwhelmed on the three things that were miraculously unfolding before her eyes. 
 
 
First. Dara, which means Sandara Park, a high ego badass student who's stubborn beyond words, is calling him BABE in a sweet and loving tone of voice. 
 
 
Second. Dara, who is still the high ego badass student and stubborn above anything else in this world, is clinging in his arm willingly and lovingly. 
 
 
Combine one and two and you'll get number three. Dara, who is---- oh! For crying outloud! We already knew her!, is jealous. What's wrong with that? She's JEALOUS! Everything is wrong about that!
 
 
A victorious grin spread on his lips. ' You're being sweet today, I wonder why? ' he whispered playfully as she giggled. ' I'm always sweet, ' she smiled beautifully which made Jiyong flushed red. ' Got some friends here neh? ' Dara added as she shot the three with a glare as a smirk emerged in her lips. 
 
 
The three just laugh as they shook their heads. ' This is so funny, anyways can I have the number now oppa? ' the girl in the middle asked as she turned to Jiyong. ' Sure no problem, ' he answered as he fish his phone in his pocket and gave it to her. After getting what she wanted she handed it back to him with a smile. ' Thanks! See you later then! ' she cheerfully added as she tiptoed and gave him a peck on his cheeks after whispering something on his ears.
 
 
Dara's mouth is still hanging open as she watched the three walked away from them. She can't believe in what she saw. Everything about it is unbelievable, their sweetness, their suspicious closeness and the kiss!! Yikes, everything is too sudden for our unnie to take. This is not good! Oppa! Why did you let everything to end this way?! Why!!!??
 
 
Okay enough drama, back to story. 
 
 
Dara breathed disbelievingly as she let go of his arm spun her heels and quickly stomped away from him like a child deprived of something. Jiyong just laughed at the back of his mind before following his girlfriend who's out for another round of tantrums. Dara was walking without any direction in her head as her arms crossed on her chest. All she can feel right now is anger and pain. 
 
 
What the hell is with that ! He just let her call him oppa! He let him get his number! And worst he let him KISS him! Gah and she even whispered something on him!! I swear if I saw that girl again I will pull her hair out of her scalp all at once then I'll boil her and peel her skin-----
 
 
Well as you can see the brutal thoughts inside our shaking mad Dara was interupted when someone grabbed her hands. She turned around only to see her boyfriend, Kwon Jiyong holding her. ' What do you want!? Let me go! ' she burst as she tried to pull her hands away from his grip and fail at it. ' Babe listen to me first before getting jealous, ' he said in a gentle voice. ' Jealous? Jealous? JEALOUS?! I'm not Jealous! ' she yelled at him. ' Yeah right I can't feel how jealous you are, ' Jiyong sarcastically remarked which made her blush.
 
 
' Let go! ' she gritted as she wiggle her arm to free it from his grip. Jiyong just rolled his eyes knowing this is not going anwhere. He quickly pull Dara who cursed him endlessly while struggling from his hold. Once again they earned everyone's attetion thanks to her high pitched shouts. 
 
 
They finally reached his destination. It was the stage, the huge stage that was same size with the stages used on an outdoor concert of idols. Jiyong pulled her up the stage where there were a band performing. The band that was performing stopped upon their arrival too stun and confuse on what the hell is happening. ' Can I borrow your guitar? ' Jiyong asked at the guitarist. The guitarist handed it to him without any words. ' STAY HERE. ' Jiyong darkly mumbled at Dara which made her flinched.
 
 
She doesn't have any idea on what on earth he's trying to do and this doesn't change the fact that she's still angry for letting someone to kiss him. 
 
 
Jiyong just put the strap of the black electric guitar on his body as he stram the strings like he's finding out whether the guitar is in a good condition. After being satisfied he stood up in front of the mike stand, which made the vocalist to step aside. ' I hope after this you're not angry anymore, ' he said as his voice rang all over the school. He look at Dara with a smile as the girl flushed red. 
 
 
Jiyong began playing the guitar and who would have thought that he was good at it. Well, he's perfect after all this is just a piece of cake for him. The drummer and bass player joined him as the music came to life. He then move closer to the mike as he began singing still staring at Dara who was now standing next to him after the vocalist playfully pushed her beside him.
 
 
I want you to tell me what's bothering you, even if just a little part of it
I'll carry it with both of my hands
I know how you always try to put on a strong facade
to me, it's obvious you're hiding something
In fact, I'm positive you are
 
 
Dara can't almost speak, no everyone can't almost speak upon hearing Jiyong sing and play the guitar at the same time. He looks cool and Dara can't help not to fall deeper for him. And knowing he's singing for her makes her heart flutter so much that its suffocating her.
 
 
I grabbed tightly unto you hands
And start running away having no direction in my mind
Just stay inside my heart
I'll always watch you right by your side
 
 
Dara can feel the lump forming in and the sting in her eyes but was able to hold the tears that were threatening to fall afraid that he might see it as he was singing his heart out while never breaking the gaze with her.  She don't know anymore if he's still playing the game or is he trying to break her in pieces once this game is over. Nothing matters anymore as long as she's with him she can take all kinds of pain.
 
 
No matter what happens. I will never leave you
Don't stop. Don't be afraid
If you turn to look at me
I'm sure we'll be both smiling
 
 
----------------- :]]
 
 
Here's your cheesy and unedited chappie!
Sorry it took so long! Sorry aganin I got tons of problem to face sorry again.
The song used above is Yoka by heidi. I know its a band song a song that GD probably will never sing hehe but I love the lyrics of it so I used it anyway! 
 
Thank you for subscribing and for the comments! I hope you stay with me till the end hehe!
The festival is about to end and there'll be a revealation in the end! I wonder what's that revealation about!! hehe
 
A comment won't hurt everyone! :]
So keep the inspiration coming! Again sorry for the late update!
Mbie's out
P E A C E !!