Chapter 20

The Mafia's Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haneul knocks on the door and waits for a reply.

“Who’s there?” She asked.

“Han...” Haneul said.

The door opens and Dahyun pulls Haneul into the room and closes the door. Haneul regains her balance and turns to look at Dahyun who is locking the three locks.

“What was that for?” Haneul asked.

“Just making sure it was only you.” Dahyun said.

“Why?” Haneul asked.

“Because of me.” He said.

Haneul turned around and saw Xavier coming out form the bedroom door. He sat down on the couch and looked at them. Dahyun walked over and sat down next to Xavier and placed a kiss on his cheek.

“Is Kris’ men still following you?” Haneul asked.

“I was able to loose them as I climbed up the back window.” Xavier said.

Haneul looks over to Dahyun and she smirked back to Haneul.

“What was with you earlier?” Haneul asked.

“Just wanted to mess with the famous Exo boys but the girly one though. You know I have a thing for girly boys.” Dahyun said.

Haneul takes a seat on the couch across from them. Dahyun runs her hands through Xavier’s hair and they look at each other lovingly. Haneul coughs and they look at her.

“I’m still here.” Haneul said.

Xavier reaches into his suit jacket and slides the flash drive over the table to Haneul. Haneul picks it up and looks at him.

“Information on some of the files that might be related.” Xavier said.

“Is your place vacant tonight?” Haneul asked.

Xavier placed his hand on Dahyun’s lap. Haneul rolls her eyes and puts the flashdrive in her pocket.

“It will be for tonight.” Xavier said.

“Do you know where I can find Hyunmoo these days?” Haneul asked.

“Just go to his office at the club. He’s always there.” Xavier said.

“I’ll get going then.” Haneul said.

Haneul got up from her seat and walked to the door before turning back to look at them.

“Also, I need you keep looking out for Jaesuk.” Haneul said.

Xavier nods and Haneul shuts the door behind her. Dahyun leans into Xavier chest and she breaths his scent in.

“Have you found any clues on him?” Dahyun asked.

“He’s like a ghost.” Xavier said.

“Are you ever going to tell her about how you’re related to the case?” Dahyun asked.

“One day and I’m pretty sure she will put a bullet in my head.” Xavier said.

Dahyun kissed his forehead and looked into his eyes sadly.

“I’ll miss you.” Dahyun said.

Haneul straightens her suit jacket and walks into the club. The guards bow to her and let her in, the people waiting in line curse and yell at her. She walks in and the music is blasted to the highest volume. People's bodies rubbing against one another, lights flicker on and off in different directions and colors. The air was dense and smells like alcohol and sweat. Her head starts to hurt from all the noises and lights. She walked up the stair to the upper level and Hyunmoo’s right hand man greeted her.

“Welcome Haneul, how can I help you?” He asked.

“Where’s Hyunmoo?” Haneul asked.

“Hyunmoo is out of the country right now. He’s at an auction for weapons.” He said.

“Tell him I came by to get it.” Haneul said.

“Do you want me to go get it for you?” He asked.

“No, I can wait.” Haneul said.

“Alright then.” He said.

“I’ll take my leave now.” Haneul said.

Haneul walked down the private room hall and she stopped and peaked through the glass into the empty room.

 

~Flashback~

Haneul walked into the club with her men behind her. She had a meeting Hyunmoo. She was led to his office on the upper floor. She sat down across from him and he stood up to bow to her.

“Haneul, you came.” Hyunmoo said.

“Where is the shipment of weapons?” Haneul asked.

“It’s almost here, a couple of hours.” Hyunmoo said.

Haneul made her hand into a shape of a gun and pointed it to her temple.

“Two hours or bang.” Haneul said.

Hyunmoo gulped and nodded his head. Haneul got up and fixed his tie.

“You know this job is dangerous for beginner, you know why I trusted you.” Haneul said.

Hyunmoo nodded and Haneul sat down.

“Haneul, I won’t let you down.” Hyunwoo said.

“Two hours and it shall also be delivered. Mr. Seo doesn’t like waiting.” Haneul said.

“I will tell my men to hurry.” Hyunmoo said.

“That’s good, I will take my leave now.” Haneul said.

Hyunmoo got up and bowed to Haneul, she smiled to him.

“If you do your job right then my job will go smoothly.” Haneul said.

“Yes sir.” Hyunmoo said.

“Tell your father I came by and I will send flowers to your mother.” Haneul said.

Hyunmoo nodded and Haneul walked out the door. She walked out and her men followed. She walked past the private rooms and then she stopped. She looked at him through the glass window. His men standing by the door, slid over and covered the sight.

“Boss.” He said.

“Move.” Haneul said.

He nodded and slid over back to his spot. Haneul opened the door and walked in. They were too busy to notice her and she picked up a glass cup and threw it over their head. It smashed against the wall and glass fell down over them. They sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter