Chapter 13

The Mafia's Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for waiting, I decided to update because I had free time from college.

I always look foreward to your comments! :D

 

Haneul walks in with a crisp suit, she tugs a bit at her tie. Many people are walking into the mansion, where the auction will begin. A servant bows to Haneul and reaches a hand out.

“Sir, I can take your hat and coat.” He said.

Haneul takes her hat off and places it in his hand. She tugs her wig and adjusts her bangs to the side. She takes her coat off and hands it to him.

“It’s very important, don’t lose my coat.” Haneul said.

The servant hands her a number, 35 and she holds it up to the light.

 

“I’ll be in the third room from the left at the top of stairs.”

 

Haneul nodded to the servant and then proceeds to make her way inside. She tugs at her tie, it was too tight. She grabs a glass cup of whiskey and makes her way up the stairs while observing the guards and people. She walks to the left and there is no one. She makes her way to the third room and opens the door. Two arms pull her in and she reaches for the lights. She hits him in the head and he growls. She hands him the glass cup and he takes a sip of it.

“Noona!” He yelled.

“Yah, Sehun. Do you want to die so badly?” Haneul asked.

“I justed missed you a lot.” Sehun said.

Sehun hugged her again and Haneul patted his head.

“Where is Chanyeol?” Haneul asked.

“I sent him to scout you in the auction room and I said I will scout outside.” Sehun said.

Haneul pushes him away and walks over to the table to look at the files. Sehun walk over and places a phone down and she looks at him.

“Here’s the phone, every file is on it and also it has my number on speed dial.” Sehun said.

“Thanks.” Haneul said.

Sehun sat down on the chair and looked at her.

“I’m pretty sure you know this already but Kris has a son.” Sehun said.

Haneul kept looking at the file and Sehun shifted in his seat.

“I know.” She replied.

“How do you feel?” Sehun asked.

“I don’t feel anything.” Haneul said.

“I guess.” Sehun said.

“Where is the file case on Jaeseok?” Haneul asked.

“It’s on the phone.” Sehun said.

Haneul looks at her watch, 10 minutes until the auction starts.

“Why are you here again? I don’t know why I’m here? We’re not even buying weapons but Kris insist that we buy some.” Sehun said.

“Don’t buy anything and also I’m here to find out if Jaeseok is working with anyone to buy weapons.” Haneul said.

“So…”

“You leave first, I’ll come last.” Haneul said.

“Fine.” Sehun said.

Sehun got up and grabbed the files, putting them back into his briefcase. He pulls out a silver gun and hands it to Haneul. She looks at it and the engraving of a rose and thorns.

“I thought you might miss it, I snuck it out.” Sehun said.

“Take it back or Kris will kill you.” Haneul said.

“But…”

“Take it back and leave now.” Haneul said.

“Fine, see you later or in a couple of days.” Sehun whined.

Sehun left the room and Haneul placed the phone in her pocket. She looked outside the window and saw guards everywhere. She closed the curtain and walked outside the room. She closed it behind her and proceed to the auction room. She was about to open the door when she saw Chanyeol making his way down from the hall. She turned around and walked into the room at the end of the hall. She saw Chanyeol looked around before he opened the door and went in. She was about to go back out but there was a cold object poking her head from behind.

“Stand up slowly and put your hands on your head and turn around.” He said.

Haneul placed her hands on her head and slowly stood up. She slowly turned around looked at his face.

“Why are you not surprised to see me.” He smiled.

“I knew it was you Kangjun. You’re men are everywhere outside and inside. The Sydney mansion doesn’t even have that many guards.” Haneul said.

“Wow but you still came in and got caught by me.” Kangjun said.

“I knew you were coming but didn’t think you would ambush me from a room.” Haneul said.

“I was in the hallway then I came into the room to wait. I really want to see you all these years but I was so busy.” Kangjun said.

“Why do you want to see me?” Haneul asked.

Kangjun pulled her into a hug and laid his head on her shoulder. Haneul rolled her eyes and looked at the two guards behind him holding out their guns ready to shoot.

“You should hug me back, it’s lonely these days.” Kangjun said.

“Are all french men helpless romantics?” Haneul said.

“Only me.” He chuckled.

“I really need to get back to work, don’t got time to play.” Haneul said.

Haneul pushed him off and turned around three more men held out their guns ready to shoot. She put her hands up and Kangjun turned her back to face him.

“What’s with the hurry?” Kangjun asked.

“You still owe me a favor for helping you.” Haneul said.

“What do you want?” Kangjun said.

“You know what I want.” Haneul said.

Kangjun looked at her and then laughed, Haneul looked at him weirdly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter