Chapter 8

The Mafia's Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris walked into the bar, he had Kai and Chanyeol behind him. They were escorted to a private booth on the second floor. Kris watched the door, waiting for the person to enter. Surely enough a couple minutes later a laughing man and women came in, Kris coughed. The man turned around and looked at them, he kissed the lady on the cheek.

“I’ll see you later darling.” He said.

The lady waved and walked out the door, closing it behind her. He walked over to the couch and sat down across from them, grabbing the alcoholic drink on the table.

“What brings the almighty Exo crew here?”

“Xavier.” Chanyeol said.

“Just kidding, what brings you here for business?” Xavier asked.

“You probably already know why?” Kris said.

“Haneul.” Xavier said.

“Bingo.” Kai said.

“Oh… need me to do the dirty work I guess?” Xavier said.

“I need you to find Haneul and bring her back.” Kris said.

Xavier leans back into the couch and laughs his head off, Chanyeol couldn’t take it anymore. He got up and placed a gun to Xavier’s head. He continued to laugh without a care in the world.

“Do you take us as a joke?” Chanyeol demanded.

“Of Course, I don’t fear you as much as Haneul. The only thing in my life I fear the most is her.” Xavier laughs.

“Sit down Chanyeol.” Kris said.

Chanyeol places his gun back and returns to his seat.

“Nothing but a dog much.” Xavier said.

Kris places and brown package in front of Xavier.

“2 million won, take it or leave it.” Kris said.

Xavier automatically slides it back over to Kris, crossing his arms and looks directly into Kris’ eyes. Everyone in the room is shocked by his actions.

“Do you think this will make me switch sides. I do not have much of an option, I won’t take your money.” Xavier said.

“We need your help.” Kai said.

“I won’t trade the alliance I have with Haneul ever for this.” Xavier said.

“What did she give you to make you take her alliance.” Chanyeol said.

“Oh, I will tell you.” Xavier said.

 

Xavier walked the streets, he was in the midst of tracking down a client. When a hand reaches out and grabs him from behind and pulls him into an alleyway. He quickly flips over and sees a girl, blood on her clothes and hands.

“I wouldn’t go there if I were you.”

“Who do you think you are little girl?” Xavier said.

“Someone who can save your life.” She said.

Xavier pushes her away and continues walking towards the bar, he knew this client would never bail on him. Their friendship of over 10 years would never break. He walks into the bar, automatically there he is forced into a chair. He sits across from his friend, who is clearly angry.

“Yo, why you so mad?” Xavier asked.

The man throws pictures at Xavier, he looks at them and there's a bloody woman in the chair. He notices it's his friends girl Vanessa.

“What did you do!” Xavier yells out.

“You think I did that, you were the one.” He said.

“Why would I, I could never hurt her.” Xavier said.

“You caused me to loose the one thing I loved the most because you let your lips loose.” He said,

“I would never, you’re the only thing I trust.” Xavier said.

“I think it’s time you go and see her you sick bastard.” He said.

“I didn’t do anything.” Xavier said.

He pulls out a gun, placing it on Xavier’s temple.

“Any last words.” He said.

He clicked the gun and then there was a shot, Xavier braced himself. He never felt anything, he heard a scream and he opened his eyes. The client was on the ground with his hand bleeding. Out from the shadow came the same little girl he saw earlier. His friends men held their guns up but with one motion of her hands they went down. She came up and picked the man by the collar, placing him in the chair. She walked around him with the gun in her hands. She stopped next to him and bent her head down to his eye level.

“Luke, didn’t I tell you to not go against me.” She said coldly.

“I… I…” He breath in between breaths.

She held onto his chin, Xavier felt even more scared by her. She ran her finger along his jaw.

“What are you doing here Luke, I sent you to find Eric.” She said,

Xavier watched as his friend couldn’t look into her eyes, he knew that she was powerful.

“I just had to finish some business here.” Luke said.

“Really, what does Xavier have to do with this.”

She walked over to Xavier and picked up the pictures. She walked back over and placed them out in front of the table facing Luke.

“Remember what you did to her, tie her up. Hitting her, then shooting her. It’s sad how she didn’t love you but Xavier.” She said.

“It’s not true, she loved me.” Luke said.

“Then why is she dead, do you think I don’t know what goes on in my town.” She said.

“I didn’t mean too, I just…”

“Putting the blame on a friend of 12 years, now tell me that. Is it a friend or no.” She asked.

“No, I’m sorry. I will take my leave to find Eric now.” Luke said.

“Not right now. I need to talk to you.” She said.

She sat on the table back facing Xavier, he swore if he saw her face he might of not made it.

“Now tell me Luke, did you finish the task I g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter