Chapter 11

The Mafia's Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haneul walks into the club, she checks her surroundings. She sees people swaying their bodies to the beat of the music. People downing drinks and then her eyes land on him. She tugs at her suit tie, adjusting her wig hair and proceed towards him. She sits down by his side and the bartender passes her a drink. She looks down at the clear fluid and on the white paper at the bottom of the cup. “3 o’clock, Chen and D.O. Focus on the drink and meet in the hotel room 112. Not sure if they are watching me or you.” She downs her drink and waves to the waiter, he slides her another one. “I’ll leave first, leave 15 minutes after me.” She takes the drink and gulps it down. From the corner of her eye she sees him get up, a woman three seats down gets up and walks behind him. From the other side of her eye, she sees Chen and D.O. seated and not moving an inch. The bartender hand another drink and goes back to wiping the cups. She peeks over and reads the note. “Make sure you run into the restroom, I have another girl waiting to change clothes with you.” Haneul laughs at the note and she gets up. From the corner of her eyes, she sees both of them get up. She smirks and walks directly towards the women’s restroom. Closing the door behind her, another girl's appears and bows to her. Haneul looked at what she was wearing, she was not impressed.

“Xavier sent me here to help.” She said.

“Do you know who I am?” Hanuel asked.

“No, Xavier did not tell.” She said.

“Good.”

They both walked into a stall, Haneul handed her the clothes and she handed her clothes over. Haneul slipped the red dress on, there was a long slit showing her legs.

“At least it covers my chest.” Haneul said.

“The wig.” She asked.

Haneul pulled the wig off and her blonde hair came down, she handed it over. The girl put it on and fixed her hair. Haneul ran her hands through her hair to detangle it, she gazed at her reflection.

“I will be going out now.” She said.

“Don’t let them catch you easily.” Haneul said.

“Goodbye.” She said.

Haneul put the silver heels on and held onto the silver clutch, she fixed her dress one more time and walked out the door.

 

Chen and D.O. spotted her, she was too far and dark to know if it was her. They’ve been following Xavier around for the last two weeks.

“Who walks in as a dude.” Chen said.

“It’s not really working, her disguise.” D.O. said.

“Is that really Haneul?” Chen asked.

“Not sure, it might just be a trap.” D.O. said.

“Why not bust in and make her give up.” Chen said.

“What if Xavier is playing us and it’s one of his girls.” D.O. said.

“What are we supposed to do?” Chen sighed.

“Wait.” D.O. said.

They watched as Xavier got up and then one of their girl got up to follow him.

“She’s not moving.” Chen said.

“No, she will move.” D.O. said.

Then after two more drinks, she gets up. They both get up and watch her closely, following her to the restroom.

“Let’s wait by the exit, she has no way to leave.” Chen said.

“Let’s go then.” D.O. said.

They waited by the exit and right before they could know, she dashed right by them and they ran after her.

“Why didn’t you look!” Chen yelled.

“Why didn’t you!” D.O. yelled.

They chased her down the street and she didn’t stop running. They ran so far from the club and there was no sign of her slowing down. D.O. phone rung and he pulled it out and answered the call.

“Boss, the men stationed outside is beaten badly.” He said.

“How, were chasing her right now.” D.O replied.

“One of then men said that it was a lady who attacked them.” He said.

D.O. looked looked at Chen, he looked back.

“We’ve been tricked.” D.O. said.

They both turned back and began running to the club, they darted through the dark alley ways and made it back. Their men were being picked up one after another.

“What happened.” Chen questioned.

“A women in a red dress with blonde hair came out and attacked us, she took down 4 then 6 men.” He responded.

“Haneul.” D.O said.

“Where did she go?” Chen asked.

“She ran to the back of the building.” He replied.

“Take the men back, we’re going to look around.” Chen said.

He bowed to them and then went to help the other men. Chen looked at D.O. and they sighed.

“It’s time to call Kris.” Chen said.

“You do it, you were in charged.” D.O. said.

“No, you planned it. If i planned it then she wouldn’t of gotten away.” Chen said.

“Wow, blame it on me.” D.O. said.

“Kris won’t be angry with you but with me he will kill me.” Chen said.

“Fine.” D.O. said.

D.O. pulled his phone out and gave Chen one last look. He clicked on Kris’ contact and put the phone by his ear, then the other side picked up.

“We lost her….”

“WHAT!!!”

Chen scrunched his face and turned to the side, D.O. didn’t respond to him.

 

Haneul looked outside the restroom and then walked out. She swayed because the heels that she wore. As she walked to the exit, four men greeted her. She was going to walk away when two stood in her way.

“What’s the problem boys?” She asked.

“We need…”

Haneul opened her clutch and she grabbed the taser, she pushed it directly into his chest and then she kicked the other with her heel. She made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter