Chapter 15

The Mafia's Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris places sleeping Huan down in his bed, he pulled the blanket over him. Huan moved around and Kris gentle patted Huan’s to make him go back to sleep. Once Huan was sleeping, Kris smiled at the sight of his son. He left the room and walked into his office, he sat down at the desk and began reading papers. His phone rung and he looked at it, there was no number but the word unknown caller. He rolled his eyes and picked it up the call.

“I know where Haneul is.”

Kris knew the person used a voice changer, the tone was robotic and Kris was annoyed.

“This is the last time you call me again.” Kris said.

“I know where the girl is.”

“Then tell me.” Kris said.

“Le Chat Blanc.”

“She’s in Europe.” Kris asked.

The phone line went dead and Kris closed his phone, he sat there thinking. He picked up his phone and dialed a number he didn’t want too. The other person picked up and Kris smirked.

“It’s not like you to answer my calls.” Kris said.

“I wonder why you didn’t call sooner.” He said.

“Kangjun.” Kris said.

“Kris.” Kangjun said.

“Where is Haneul?” Kris asked.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about?” Kangjun questioned.

“Where is she?” Kris asked.

“I’m on my way home.” Kangjun said.

“Where are you heading from?” Kris asked.

“Why do you care bestfriend?” Kangjun asked.

“Best friend?” Kris questioned.

“Haneul called us best friends turned enemies.” Kangjun said.

“We’re not.” Kris said.

“What are we then? Tell me and I might tell you where she is?” Kangjun said.

“We’re still… best friends… I still have your number…” Kris said.

“That’s more like it now.” Kangjun laughed.

“Tell me where she is?” Kris asked.

“She was with me but now she is going home. I don’t know where home is but I spent a couple days with her and we slept together.” Kangjun said.

“Slept together!” Kris yelled.

“It was nice cuddling next to her after our little sessions.” Kangjun said.

“Shut up!” Kris yelled.

“Why, is best friend hurt? I’m just playing” Kangjun laughed.

“I just need to find her, bring her home.” Kris said.

“I think she wants to be found but not yet.” Kangjun said.

“Then tell me where she was last scene?” Kris asked.

“Le Chat Blanc hotel, we stayed there together.” Kangjun said.

“Where is that?” Kris asked.

“It’s in Cali.” Kangjun said.

“Thanks.” Kris said.

“Best Friend, it would be nice if you called me sometime too. It’s lonely and I miss hearing your voice.” Kangjun said.

“Why are you so hard to deal with.” Kris said.

“I truly miss you bestfriend, remember when we would talk all night long. We would call even if we’re working.” Kangjun said.

“You liked my girl.” Kris said.

“She wasn’t your girl. She was free to anyone to pick up.” Kangjun said.

“You took her from me for 5 months or more.” Kris said.

“I was glad I did. Oh, she told me about your child. Congrats man.” Kangjun said.

“She knows.” Kris said.

“As a best friend, I want to tell you to treat her better because you hurt her a lot in the past.” Kangjun said.

“Why…”

“Think about it from the time she stopped talking to you. What did you do?” Kangjun said.

“She was 12 when she stopped talking to me. It’s been a long time.” Kris said.

“That’s all I can help you with, otherwise you gotta figure it out.” Kangjun said.

“Thanks best friend.” Kris said.

“Call me sometime.” Kangjun said.

“I will.” Kris said.

“See you then.” Kangjun said.

 

Krs hung up the phone, he began writing down the place and he dialed the phone again to his men in the States.

“Check out Le Chat Blanc in cali.” Kris said.

“Yes Sir.” He replied.

Haneul sat down with her luggage at the front door. Simon laughed and walked over to her, he rolled her suitcase into the living room.

“How was your little trip?” Simon asked.

“It was nice, I took a lot of pictures.” Haneul said.

“I was only gone for two week to China but when I returned you left me just a note on the fridge.” Simon said.

“I got bored and decided to venture out to find things.” Haneul said.

“You were gone for a month more like two weeks since I got back.” Simon said.

“There was a lot of things I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter