Chapter 24

The Mafia's Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

<3 <3 Update because of 1000 subbies! You guys are everything to me! <3 <3

-Please upvote if you enjoy this story.-

Kris barged into the hospital with Xiumin and Luhan running after him. They were quickly sobering up and Kris was worried sick about her. The only time they actually come to hospitals if there was something seriously wrong. Otherwise Dr. Lee would be able to treat almost anything. They made it into the elevator and people were going to get on but Kris glared at everyone. No one dared to move and the elevator doors closed. They went up to the sixth floor and once the doors open, Kris noticed Hyunmoo’s men waiting for them. He bowed and lead them to Haneul’s room. He opened the door and Hyunmoo was sitting next to Haneul, he held her hand. Kris went up to Hyunmoo and grabbed him by the collar.

“What the hell happened!” Kris yelled.

Hyunmoo removed Kris’ hand from his collar and let out a sigh.

“We went to kill Jaeseok.” Hyunmoo said.

“What? He’s dead.” Kris said.

“He didn’t die and somehow survived. He’s been under the radar for a few years now.” Hyunmoo said.

It all came to a shock with Xiumin, Kris, and Luhan. The man they thought was dead for years is actually alive.

“How was she involved.” Xiumin asked.

Hyunmoo looked over to his men and nodded. His men came to his side with his briefcase. HYunmoo pulled out a tablet and showed them the files and pictures of Jaeseok.

“You’ve got to be kidding me, Haneul finished him. She made sure of it.” Luhan said.

“That’s what I thought too but it will be hard to find him. He’s even better at hiding than Haneul.” Hyunmoo said.

Kris turned towards Haneul, he felt his heart almost stop. She was so fragile sleeping in the hospital bed. The white bandages around her head and arm. He could feel her pain and almost couldn’t stop himself from crying. He sat down and held her hand, rubbing the back of her hand with his thumb. Luhan looked away from Kris and shook his head.

“Let’s discuss this in another room.” Luhan said.

Everyone left Kris alone with Haneul as they walked to another room. They sat around the small table and looked at one another.

“What are her injuries?” Xiumin asked.

“She has three broken ribs, a broken arm, minor injuries around her torso that will cause bruising, and the doctors said she was hit in the back of her head. They say that she might be unconscious for a period of time.” Hyunmoo said.

“Oh my god. How can this happen to her.” Luhan said.

Luhan leaned towards Xiumin looking for comfort. Xiumin rubbed his shoulder and tried to comfort Luhan.

“She’s strong, she’ll make it.” Xiumin said.

Hyunmoo crossed his arms, he blamed himself. If only he had gone after her than she would still be alright and not in this condition.

“I guess Kris is probably going to stay with her.” Xiumin said.

“Let him have his alone time with her, whenever they’re together it's always fighting.” Luhan said.

“I’ll leave a couple of my men behind.” Hyunmoo said.

“Thank you for notifying us.” Luhan said.

“It was either you guys didn’t pick up then I would of called Kangjun.” Hyunmoo said.

“Why Kangjun? You could of called Xavier.” Xiumin said.

Hyunmoo looked down and let out a sigh.

“He’s dead.” Hyunmoo said.

“What!” They both yelled.

“We found his body a few feet away from her covered in her hoodie. I’m not sure what went down. My men are currently there trying to find any sort of cameras.” Hyunmoo said.

“One is dead and the other is unconscious.” Xiumin said.

“How worse can this day go?” Luhan questioned.

“If I find anything, I will keep you guys updated.” Hyunmoo said.

“Thank you.” Xiumin said.

“I have to return back to my office, there is another shipment I need to check. I will visit her again tomorrow.” Hyunmoo said.

“I guess we'll go back and tell everyone what happened.” Luhan said.

Hyunmoo got up and left with his men. Xiumin and Luhan looked at one another.

“Are you sobering up or are we so drunk our minds have fooled us.” Xiumin said.

Luhan hit Xiumin in the head.

“Are you drunk?” Luhan asked.

“Probably, I still feel tipsy.” Xiumin said.

“I can’t tell everyone about Haneul, it’s almost midnight and we’re still at the hospital.” Luhan said.

“Let’s check on Kris and then go home. You can drive us.” Xiumin said.

“Great.” Luhan said.

They got up and left to Haneul’s room, Luhan knocked before opening the door. Kris was still holding her hand and Luhan knew he cried.

“We’re going to head home for the night. Xiumin is still kind of drunk. I’ll tell everyone what happened here. We’ll come back tomorrow with a change of clothes and food.” Luhan said.

Kris just nodded his head and Luhan pulled the door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter