Chapter 12

The Mafia's Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris walks into the house with Huan in his arms and a diaper bag hung from his shoulder. The maids greeted him, he nod to them.

“Are you looking for Gramps?” She asked.

“Yes I am.” Kris replied.

“Who’s this cute baby belong too?” She asked.

“This is my son.” Kris said.

“Oh, would you like me to take care of him while you…”

“No, I’m here to show him to Gramps.” Kris said.

“Oh, then please follow me. Gramps is in the backyard talking to Dr. Lee.” She said.

Kris followed her outside, Huan was wide awake and his eyes darted around catching glimpse of things. They made it outside and then Gramps saw Kris, his eyes went to the baby. Dr. Lee looked up from his paper and saw Kris and the baby. Kris walked over and bowed to them both, they only looked at the baby. Dr. Lee turned to Gramps and began talking.

“I suggest that you keep inside when cold and outside when it is warm to get a change of air. Please take your medication and if there is anything eles please contact me.” Dr. Lee said.

“I will do so.” Gramps said.

“If then, I see you have something important to talk about. I will leave you two and go back to my office.” Dr. Lee said.

Gramps nodded and Kris looked at Dr. Lee who looked back confusingly at Kris.

“Dr. Lee I will visit you sometime later and talk to you about this.” Kris said.

“I will be in my office, please drop by and I can have a look at the baby.” Dr. Lee said.

“Thank you.” Kris said.

Dr. Lee grabbed his bag and the maid walked him back into the house. Kris turned back to Gramps and sat down next to him.

“I’m here to tell you that this is my son, Huan.” Kris said.

Kris held his son out to Gramps who looked at the baby. Huan’s eyes looked back at Gramps and Kris pulled him back towards his chest.

“It’s my son with Soojin.” Kris said.

Gramps looked at Kris, he let out a sigh.

“I’m not mad or angry with you. I’m glad you are taking responsibility for your actions.” Gramps said.

“I’m sorry for telling you late.” Kris said.

“Do your parents know?” Gramps asked.

“I told them a week ago, I just haven’t had time to come and see you.” Kris said.

“How many months is Huan?” Gramps asked.

“Huan is 7 months now.” Kris said.

“Where is his mother?” Gramps asked.

“She is now married and left Huan with me.” Kris said.

“I see, it must be hard for you to raise him.” Gramps said.

“No, it’s not hard. I have the rest of Exo to help me and also I’m learning slowly.” Kris said.

“It reminds me of when Haneul came to me, she was so little and then in a blink of an eye she grew up into a beautiful young lady.” Gramps said.

“I’ll bring her back.” Kris said.

Gramps looked at Kris and shook his head.

“I’ve decided to let her do what she wants.” Gramps said.

“But…”

“Bring Huan over sometimes so I can look after him.” Gramps said.

“You’re still recovering.” Kris said.

“I’m done with being home alone and no one is here to see me. At least bring Huan over two or three times a week.” Gramps laughed.

“I will bring him over, don’t worry about that.” Kris chuckled.

Gramps looks over at Huan and then at Kris.

“He is your son, got your nose and eyes.” Gramps said.

“He is a very good son, doesn’t cry and loves his uncles.” Kris said.

 

Haneul followed behind the man, he turned around. Haneul jumped behind a pillar, she checked her surroundings. She turned around and then he was gone, then she felt something cold on her neck.

“Who are you.” He said.

“Diamond.” Haneul replied.

He pushed Haneul around and saw her face, she looked into his eyes.

“Louis.” Haneul said.

Louis pulls her into an alleyway and stares at her.

“What are you doing here? Aren’t you suppose to be on the run?” Louis asked.

Haneul leans against the wall and crosses her arm.

“I need you to do something for me.” Haneul said.

“Are your people follow me?” Louis asked.

“No but they might be Jaeseok’s people, if he has any.” Haneul said.

“What? He’s alive.” Louis said.

“Xavier told me.” Haneul said.

“Why do you need my help?” Louis asked.

“I need you to find him for me, Xavier can’t make move or eles Kris and the rest of Exo will know.” Haneul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter