Chapter 33

The Mafia's Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know it's been a long time since I've updated.

Kris' album dropped and my gosh, I fell for him even more.

This chapter is inspired by the song, November Rain.

I fell in love with it and it's been on repeat daily. :D

(This chapter is a memory and will relate to the next few chapters.)

Haneul entered the luxurious hotel and looked around to see her target. He was nowhere in sight so she decided to head over to the receptionist.

“I’m sorry but can you dial up to my husband,” Haneul asked.

“What is the room number.” She asked.

“Room… I don’t know. I hired a private investigator because my husband is cheating on me. I don’t want him to know that I came here to confront him and his side woman.” Haneul said.

The receptionist scanned Haneul’s outfit and had mixed emotion but Haneul reached over and grabbed her hand.

“I came straight from my friend’s birthday and she didn’t even get to cut the cat yet,” Haneul said.

“I’m sorry…”

“Please help me so that I catch him,” Haneul interrupted.

“What is his name?” She asked.

“Kwon Sungmin, that bastard,” Haneul said.

“I’ll call up and see if he is in the room.” She said.

Haneul watched as the receptionist dialed up there was no answer.

“He is probably not in his room.” She said.

“Just tell me his room number, he’s probably busy enjoying his woman,” Haneul said.

“He’s on the 14th floor in room 1435.” She said.

“Thank you so much,” Haneul said.

Haneul walked away from the receptionist and decided to check out the bar before going up to the room. She entered through the doors and looked around. She walked to the side and fixed her dress, the thin straps were going to break with a single touch. She wore a backless skin-tight red dress with a slit that stopped at the top of her left thigh. A gold clutch in her hand containing the poison and a gun strapped tightly to her inner right thigh. Her stiletto heels would kill a person if she sharpened them not to mention they were already cramping her foot up. An outfit like this for a 16-year-old was too revealing but she knew she would be out of this dress right after she finished her mission. She walked down the steps and scanned her eyes around looking for her target. She chuckled when she spotted Sungmin sitting alone by the bar. She walked towards him pretending to be sad and heartbroken. She took a seat by his side and leaned forward a bit as he turned to look at her.

“Hit me with a strong one,” Haneul said.

The bartender nodded and turned away to the back counter to make her drink. Haneul leaned back a bit and turned to look at him.

“Are you here alone?” Sungmin asked.

“Of course, there's no one next to me,” Haneul said.

“Fisty,” Sungmin said.

“All men are the same,” Haneul said.

The bartender slid her drink to over and Sungmin put his hand up.

“Put it under my tab,” Sungmin said.

“I don’t need him to pay,” Haneul said.

“I can see you’re clearly mad,” Sungmin said.

“What do you even know,” Haneul said.

Haneul gulped down her drink and slammed the glass cup back down on the counter.

“Another one,” Haneul ordered.

Sungmin placed his drink on the counter and leaned towards her with concern.

“Tell me what happened? Did he hurt you?” Sungmin asked.

Haneul gave him a weird look and he nodded his head.

“Let it all out,” Sungmin said.

“My boyfriend of two years cheated on me. As you can see I got all dressed up and ready to meet him at the club but he didn’t show. He called me and told me he was sorry and for me to find someone else a the club.” Haneul said.

Sungmin nodded his head and took a sip of his drink. Haneul grabbed the drink and chugged it down again.

“What are you doing here at this hotel?” Sungmin asked.

“Oh, I came here with the guy I found at the club but he also left me,” Haneul said.

“So you were going to sleep with him,” Sungmin said.

Haneul turned towards him so he could get a better look at her body. Haneul noticed how he was reacting to her and she smirked.

“Why else would I be here at a hotel?” Haneul said.

Sungmin’s eyes moved from her body to her face and he chuckled.

“Since he is gone? Could I…”

“Too bad, I don’t have the room reserved anymore,” Haneul said.

“I have a room here,” Sungmin said.

“Oh… want to go there?” Haneul asked.

Sungmin placed his drink down and stood up, he held his hand out to Haneul. She grabbed his hand and walked with him.

“So you do this a lot then?” Haneul asked.

“Only if they want too,” Sungmin said.

“Oh, I see,” Haneul said.

“I’ll make you forget about him.” Sungmin chuckled.

“Oh, well see about that,” Haneul said.

They reached the elevator and got in. Haneul watched as he clicks the floor number and turned back to her.

“Just don’t get attached to me,” Sungmin said.

“Oh, I won’t,” Haneul said.

Soon the elevator dinged and they exited on the floor. He dragged her hand all the way to his room and unlocked the door. Haneul entered first and he locked the door behind him. Sungmin came close to Haneul and his hands were on her shoulders as he looked at her.

“Is there anything you want me to do?” Sungmin asked.

Haneul pushed away from him and sat on the bed. She opened her purse and pulled out a small pill. Sungmin looked at her and shook his head.

“I won’t get you pregnant,” Sungmin said.

“No, it’s for you,” H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter