Chapter 2 ( THE START)

Summer Breeze

at the shop the girls and their friends are so busy.

            Sunny  :  One latte, one capuccino and one frap please!

            Jessica  : thank you for coming have a nice day.

            taeyeon  :  good morning sir, ma'am would you like to add some pastry for your coffee?? 

            Yoona  :  Annyong! please follow me i'll take you to your sit

when the customers are finally starting to decrease, the girls rest their tired body at the garden 

         Seohyun  :  Ahhh! i'm so tired.. (then lean on the table then the breeze blows)

         Taeyeon  :   me too,, why is it there are  so many customers today?

         Hyoyeeon  :  I don't know but at least people are starting to know the Cafe..

         Yoona  : deh! some of the customers wants to buy the flowers in the garden and its the couples favorite spot in the cafe..

         Tiffany  :  right! they even ask me if they could pick a few..so i told them they could but not too much..were only allowed them to pick 3 to 5 flowers.

         Sunny  : really?!

Everybody were happy even though they are tired because the customers love their service as well as the cafe..Its summer and warm drinks are kinda out for this season so they offer a lot of variety so the customers have choices they even make their own flavor of ice cream and the customers really love it.they are not just onwer but they are also the one making their product with the help of those people who are close to them.its 3 in the afternoon already and people are starting to come again..

         Taeyeon   :  lets go girls its a jam pack again..SMILE..

        everyone :    DEH!!!fighting!

like the morning afternoon is also jam pack specially at the garden..then garden looks enchanting and romantic on sunset the ray of the golden sun and the fragrance of deffirent flowers..its one of the best view in the cafe in that particular time.

        Sunny  :  Ahh... finally i could rest!

        Seohyun  :  right..i'm tired

        Hyoyeon   :   I think i need to refresh my self with a cold drink

everybody follwed Hyoyeon except for Tiffany and Yuri.

        Tiffany  :  sis you see the garden this afternoon?  (yuri nodded).. its beautiful right but its kinda different..

        Yuri  : yah i thought so too..i mean we always see the garden like that especially afternoon..but today it seems more brighter and beautiful..

        Tiffany  :  deh,but anyways as long as the customers love it..

        Yuri  :  oww yeah..when i served the order for the couples who were sitting at the garden they ask me again if they could pick some flowers because they're really are beautiful, so i told them they could but only up to 5 pieces.. they look so happy..and i felt warm and sad..

        Tiffany  :  Sad?wae-yo?

        Yuri  :  i don't know..when i look at them i felt like i'm somehow incomplete.

( may i suggest to check this song on you tube. http://youtu.be/XNZZpMmCjIE the title is INCOMPLETE by Lil Eddie)

Tiffany look at Yuri with curiousity..she thought today is just deffirent than usual.Then the door open.

         Yuri  & Tiffany :  welcome to  LA GARDEN!

         Tiffany  :  What would you like to have sir? 

         Customer  :  i'll order coffee shake and a slice of goguma cake please.thank you

         Yuri  :  Sir were would you like to eat?  

the customer look around and spotted the table near  the entrance through the garden were the roses are at bloom.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkPxbyhfy4WmaaYANx5HS

(imagine its sunset)

      Yuri  :  i'll esscort you to your sit sir..Your order will be serve in a few moment if you need anything sir just call us..thank you very much.

      Customer  :  ok thank you!

at the counter when Yuri returned Tiffany is  smilling..

       Tiffany  :  He's cute (giggles)

       Yuri  :  yes he is  (they both gigling at the counter)

       Hyoyeon  :  Seohyun woould you mind bringing this to the customer outside,his setting next to the roses. thank you.

Seohyun got up and grab the tray and went to the customer.

        Seohyun  :  thank you for waiting sir..heres your coffee..( the customer is busy looking at the roses and ask her)

        Customer  :  can i pick some?

       SeoHyun  :  u may sir but only up to 5 pieces.

Seohyun is busy preparing the order when the customer face her.

       Customer  :  their beautiful..(while looking at Seohyun)

       Seohyun    :   (looked at the customer) than..........than-k y-y-you sir..

she went still then she drop the fork creating a noise then she wakes and bent to get the fork and so the customer their hand touch each other and they look at each other..then the customer got the fork. Seohyun who is still haven't got up went still again looking at the customer.

        Customer  :  Miss??are you okey? (offer his hand to help her stand then looked at her nameplate) Seo...Seohyun are you alright??

Seohyun just nodded then she ask for the fork.

         Seohyun   :  i'm ok sir thank you very much (still shy)  may i have the fork sir and i'll change it..

The customer gave it to her..when she's about to excuse her self the customer unconsiously pin one of the rose he pick on her hair. Seohyun look at the customer with shock..then excuse herself then through the kitchen door.Tiffany and Yuri just followed her with gaze both shock and amusement written in their face. While at the kitchen Sooyoung, Taeyeon, Jessica, Yoona,Sunny and Hyoyeon who are talking startled when Seohyun rush through the kitchen door to the couch covering her face...the 6 girls looked each other curiously then approach her when Tiffany entered the kitchen with a naughty smile in her.

             Hyoyeon  :  are you ok Seohyun? why are you covering your face? (and lean closely to Seohyun)..are you blushing???

             Tiffany   :    of course she will.(still have the naughty smile) who woudn't blush when a cute guys pin a rose on your hair.( the giggle)

Everyone was at still then notice the rose on her hair, they to went to the door to check if its true and saw the customer who's setting near the roses then they all gigle.

             Taeyeon  :  wow..he's cute, you to look good together..

             Jessica  :  well done maknae..

             Hyoyeon  :  Stop teasing her..( the  smiled to Seohyun with a sparkling eye) did you  get his name?? hes kinda cute looking from here..what about up closed is he really good looking...(seohyun blushed even more)

             Tiffany  :   I'll answer that for you and YES! he's good looking...(then giggling with yoona and the others too)

 Seohyun just cover her face and calm herself..She thought to her self.

             Seohyun  :  what on earth just happen???why did i felt like the time just stop..and what the HECK was he thinking pinning the rose in my hair.. she jsut smile at the end

 

_________________________________________________________________

thanks for reading...

got to go somewhere eh..

bye..