CHAPTER 76

Summer Breeze

 

Taeyeon woke up late that morning, yesterday the girls left to visit their family. She went to the kitchen and helps herself with a hot choco. The whole place look empty and quiet, she was wearing her jogging pants and jacket..

TAEYEON:            Ah,, what to do, what to do.

Since she’s all alone, she decided to walk around the town. She went shops after shops, boutiques after another, watch movie and etc.

TAEYEON:            hmm, a record store??ok, let’s look for good music then!

She walks inside the store she was greeted by receptionist, she look around and listen to some music at end corner of the store.

JUNHO:                hey! Where are we going exactly huh?

CHANGMIN:      i’m going to visit Sooyoung’s family so I have to wear something decent.

WOOYOUNG:    what?! Ahh, you’re acting like a girl you know.

CHANGMIN:      well, if you’re at the same state as me, you won’t be saying that. (smile)

JUNHO:             fine, come on Wooyoung, let’s go, so this guy will stop bothering us.

WOOYOUNG:    ok!ok!

The boys went from one store, to another and then another, tried many clothes as they can.

WOOYOUNG:    hey Changmin! Have you decided yet?

Changmin was facing the mirror and holding two polo shirt.

CHANGMIN:      I dunno, does this one looks good on me, or this one?

JUNHO:              ahh, how like girl, both of them looks good on you so, just buy both of them.

CHANGMIN:      how about you, Wooyoung? What do you think?

WOOYOUNG:    I think we wasted enough time, so go ahead and pay for both.

CHANGMIN:      alright, alright.

Went to the counter.

CHANGMIN:      since you guys, help me today, I’ll treat you for a nice meal.

JUNHO:               alright!!!Come on, I’m hungry..

WOOYOUNG:    anything we want?

CHANGMIN:      ok, ok, anything you want as long as it’s not expensive.

JUNHO:            ok, come on I know a place it’s just near here.

The boys were on their way to the restaurant that Junho was talking when a girl called Wooyoung’s attention. The girls saw him and smile at him. He got left behind by Junho and Changmin when they noticed that Wooyoung was missing.

JUNHO:               hey! Wooyoung, why are you standing there? Come on!

Then they saw a girl came to him.

CHANGMIN:      oh? Your…

GIRL:                     hey, Wooyoung long time no kiss…

Then the girl kissed Wooyoung. Taeyeon went to the counter to pay for the CD’s she chooses when she suddenly turn and saw something she shouldn’t have. She got stock were she at and looking at them. She pulls herself together and walks out of the store. Wooyoung was so shock of what happened, that he don’t know how to react when he saw a familiar figure. Then he heard CHANGMIN and JUNHO.

JUNHO:                 oh, isn’t that..

CHANGMIN:      Taeyeon-shi.

JUNHO:             huh? What is she doing here? I thought they’re on a vacation.

CHANGMIN:      I dunno, but this is not looking good..

Then the cashier runs outside the store.

CASHIER:             Miss, Miss!!! You forgot…..this..hai..

Then Wooyoung pulled the girl away from him, and look where Taeyeon run to.

GIRL:     Hey, Wooyoung-ah. (holds  Wooyoungs neck)

WOOYOUNG:    get away from me.

The girls flinch in the coldness of his voice. He turned to her, his eyes where dangerous, angry was on them.  The girls step backwards and Wooyoung turned to Changmin and Junho.

WOOYOUNG:    Let’s go.

Wooyoung was walking fast, Changmin and Junho run to towards him to catch up.

JUNHO:             isn’t that Suzy?

CHANGMIN:      yah that was her.

JUNHO:             hey, Woo, are you two got back together?

WOOYOUNG:    no.

Junho was about to say something but Changmin stop him.

JUNHO:              hey, Changmin the girl who run out of the store was that really Taeyeon?

Changmin almost hit Junho’s head because Wooyoung suddenly stop walking.

CHANGMIN:      aishh,, you Junho and your mouth, yes! That was her alright.

Wooyoung remember seeing the looks on Taeyeon’s face when she pass them, the expression on her face was hunting Wooyoungs mind.

“why of all place to see her, why that happen?!”

Wooyoung silently utter a curse then turn around. He suddenly remembers Changmin and Junho who we’re looking at him.

WOOYOUNG:    sorry but I won’t be coming.

JUNHO:              (smile) alright, we understand.

CHANGMIN:      now, go or she might end up, who knows where. Remember, she’s all alone.

Wooyoung run to the direction which he remember Taeyeon went to, when he remember the record store.

It was getting late and Taeyeon was aimlessly walking at the street. What she saw earlier was keep repeating on her mind.

“yah! Taeyeon-ah! Why are you acting like that huh?  You got no hold of him, and beside he doesn’t feel for you, so don’t act as if your… as if you’re his girlfriend, to him your just an Amazon girl.”

Taeyeon’s feet brought her at this bar, she look at the place and then not with her usual self she went it, that was her first time going into such place, she sit at the counter bar and ordered a glass of cocktail.

Wooyoung was desperately looking for Taeyeon, keep wondering around the street to look for her.

WOOYOUNG:    Taeyeon-ah, where are you? ahhh!

While Wooyoung was out in the cold street, Taeyeon on the other hand had too much drink already.

TAEYEON:            (speaking to the glass) you, you, you, you, gorilla. What did you do to me huh???Wae?!!

She shouts so loud that the people on the counter bar heard her.

BARTENDER:      miss I think you had enough drink for tonight, are you with your friends?

TAEYEON:            (smile at the bartender like a drunken person) me??hehe, my friends are not here I’m aaalll alone.

The she let out a bitter smile when she remembers that scene on the record store.

TAEYEON:            I’m all alone you hear? No here is going to stop me from drinking.

She was about to reach for the glass when a hand stop her.

WOOYOUNG:    enough.

Taeyeon’s eyes flew to Wooyoung who was standing beside her holding her hand that has the glass.

WOOYOUNG:    what do you think you’re doing? Come on. I’m taking you home.

Wooyoung face the bartender and pay for the bill then drag Taeyeon out of the bar. Then Taeyeon could only follow him when they’re out of the bar, Taeyeon let go herself from Wooyoung’s hand.

TAEYEON:            what are you doing here?

WOOYOUNG:    how about you, what are you doing to yourself?

TAEYEON:            just let me be.

WOOYOUNG:    no, I’m taking you home, right now.

Then he calls for the taxi and opens the back door.

WOOYOUNG:    are you getting in, or do you want me to GET you IN myself?

Taeyeon saw that Wooyoung won’t take NO for an answer so she quietly gets into the taxi. On their way back to the café, not single words have been spoken between them inside the taxi. When they reach the café Wooyoung paid for the taxi and opens the door for Taeyeon. Taeyeon was  so drunk that she can’t walk straight so Wooyoung have to help her walk. When they reach the house Wooyoung hesistantly let go of Taeyeon. He doesn’t want to come inside a girls house unless he was invited.  Taeyeon walks toward the door of the house, she search for her keys and opens the door, but before she went inside she face Wooyoung and thank him shyly.