CHAPTER 57: AMAZONZ meet GORILLAS

Summer Breeze

 

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon went inside the café.

Taeyeon  :  aish..such a bad guy..

Hyoyeon  ;  if only I’m not wearing this dress, I could have punch their faces..

They everyone came closer to them.

Sunny  ;  hey! You guys look pretty.

They only gave them a cold stare, that everyone back off a little. Then they pass them in the middle went straight to the house.

Leeteuk :  what’s wrong with those two?

Everyone shock their heads..

Heechul  :  how should we know??

Tiffany :  hmm, knowing those two, I think something happen that pissed them off.

The girls all nod. Then the door open.

Boy 1: hey, Changmin!

Changmin  :  (turn around) ow..hey guys you made it.

Boy 2:  ofcourse..so what is this all about huh?

Changmin  :  actually, I’m going to introduce someone to you guys..

The two boys look each other and then to Changmin.

Boy 2:  you’re kidding…

Changmin  :  no I’m not sorry for not telling you.

Boy 1  :  (looked at the back of Changmin were the girls are standing) are they one of those beautiful ladies?(smile)

Changmin  :  (looked back) oww,, they’re one of them alright but not those girls, they already their halves, as you can see.

Boy 2 :  arasso, his just joking.

Yonghwa  ; hey Changmin!why not introduce your friends to us..

Sunny  ;  yah..

Changmin came closer to introduce his friends..

Changmin  :  ahm.. guys I want you to meet my friends this are.. This one here (boy 1) Jang Wooyoung

Wooyoung :  hi..nice meeting you all

Changmin  : and this one here is Lee Junho.

Junho  :  hi.

Changmin  :  and they are (introduce everyone from single to Couples, then lastly to Sooyoung) and this is..ahmm Choi Sooyoung.

Wooyoung  :  hi,so she’s available?

Changmin  :  ahmm..

Jeongmin  :  hyung , sorry but she’s not..(smile teasingly)

Siwon  ;  yah,,but we have other girls for you guys..But Sooyoung is not what of them..(smile)

Jo twins: Uh-huh, she belongs to Chamgin Hyung..

Junho  ;  owww..i see..(smile)

Tiffany  ; so this are your friends ,, hmmm guys I wish you luck..

Wooyoung and Junho looked at each other.

Donghyun  :  yup..

Wooyoung  :  wae-yo?

Heechul  :  you’re gonna meet Tigress..

Donghae  ;  (punch Heechul playfully) stop it..

Leeteuk  ;  oww, don’t worry they only like to joke..

Kyuhyun  ; by the way where are the Noonas?

Seohyun  ;  they went straight to the house..i wonder why..

Yuri  ;  ow,, don’t worry, maybe they want to looked more beautiful, they’re be here any minute now.

A few minutes later Taeyeon and Hyoyeon came from the back door, wearing jeans.

Taeyeon  :  I can’t stay in that dress for another minute..i still remember that….that..ahh (frustration)

Hyoyeon : (stop walking) and speak of the DEVILS..

Taeyeon looked where Hyoyeon is looking eyes wide when they saw the two boys again together with the others.

Taeyeon  :  aish those,Ahh..Hyoyeon..

Hyoyeon went straight to Wooyoung and Junho..

Hyoyeon  ;  yah..are you guys following us? What are you doing here huh? (Hands on her y waist)

Junho  :  y-you??!

Then Taeyeon came closer slowly and strong hands cross on her chest.

Taeyeon  :  so..we meet AGAIN.

Wooyoung  : and y-you?!

Changmin  :  you guys know each other?

Everyone is just watching silently from the side.

Taeyeon  ; ow, not really, it’s just we BUMP on each other earlier, UNFORTUNATELY.

Hyoyeon  :  uh-huh and even laugh at our dress..

Changmin  ;  what?!

Wooyoung  ;  (embarrassed) w-what is it not to laugh? y-you really looked funny that time.

Changmin  ;  what? So you really did? That’s why they came earlier so pissed off. (face Taeyeon and Hyoyeon) I’m sorry for that.

Junho  :  hey, why are you apologizing to them?

Changmin  :  aish, will you just please stop it..

Then Jessica and Tiffany came in.

Tiffany  :  ok!(smile) since you guys already MET earlier, let me introduce to you this lovely girls. Guys meet Taeyeon and Hyoyeon, and this are Wooyoung and Junho.

Hyoyeon  : so what about them? (still glaring at the two boys)

Jessica  :  ow nothing much really, it’s just they are your BLIND DATES..(smile)

Everyone smile at the reaction of the 4.

4 of them:  what?!

Jessica  ;  you heard me right, you four are stock with each other TODAY..

Taeyeon  ;  with this guy? (Wooyoung) no way,, I rather me a nun to be with this..(look) creature.

Wooyoung’s eyes went wide of what Taeyeon said unable to utter a word.

Junho  :  us two, there are a lot of PRETTIER girls out there, that to get stock with this two. . (look)amazons.

Hyoyeons eyes went wide and about to punch Junho, but hide to Changmin’s back already.

Jaejoong  :  I’m sorry guys but it’s all been set.

Wooyoung  :  were sorry two but were not going anywhere with these two here.(look at Taeyeon and Hyoyeon)

Taeyeon  ;  then the feeling is mutual then..We’re not going anywhere with this two.. gorillas..

And the two of them march their way out of the group. Left the others laughing hard and Wooyoung and Junho  dumbfound and don’t know if they’re going after the girls or what.

Wooyoung  ; really??are those two girls normal? (annoyed)

Kyuhyun  :   (teary eyes) haha, they are normal alright..

Junho ; you called that normal?

Sungmin  :  that was just a taste of their talent.

Everyone was holding their stomach and stop laughing.

Changmin  :  I guess you guys need to cool down a little come on I’ll treat you a nice snacks, this place is famous for that.

Then Changmin brought the two boys at the garden where they usually hang out.

Wooyoung  :  wow! This place is great.

Junho  :  it’s just right, beautiful place with beautiful girls, wow!

Leeteuk  :  whom are you referring to that phrase? (smile teasingly)

Hyun Joong  :  who else I’m sure they’re referring to…(looked at the other boys)

Ryeawook  : oww, of course..

Yesung  :  hey Jaejoong-ah,, what are you doing with the camera?

Jaejoong  ;  ow, the usual..

Siwon  ;  don’t tell me you use your magic again..(Shook his head)nothing really escapes you.

Wooyoung  : wae-yo?

Junho  ; what do you mean by magic??

Yonghwa  ;  well this guy here( jaejoong) is our photographer,

Wooyoung  ;  and so?

Hyun Joong  ;  so, what happen earlier, has been taken on this camera of his.

Wooyoung and Junho looked at each other.

Sungmin  ; which mean, all the attention is now on the 4 of you.

Eunhyuk  ;  which mean,sooner or later, (cover his mouth)heheh.

Everyone get what Eunhyuk was saying, and nod but the two boys are still clueless. Then the girls are out with the snacks.

Sunny  ;  since we closed the café early for this BLIND DATE, which will never happen TODAY, so we decided to do something fun.

Donghyun  ;  sorry but were going to pass for today’s event, we need to go somewhere..

Minwoo  ;  yup so, Jaejoong hyung, were looking forward on your shots.

Jaejoong  ; no problem!

Then the Boyfriends left the café.

Yoona  :  so any suggestions??

Everyone is thinking what to do that afternoon.