Chapter 36

Summer Breeze

its been one week since Seohyun came back from the hospital, the girls won't let her work because she still have a cast on her right arm. Changmin is always at the cafe when ever he has time,and as always the Suju boys are present..

Sungmin  :   hey Jaejoong..you always brought your camera. why is that?

Heechul  :   of course you silly his a photographer..

Jaejoong  :  ow..(smile) i always brought this along with me for remembrance..i always took picture of our trips and outing, wven the teasing here at the cafe,just those simple happening..so in the future we have something to look back to..

Leeteuk  :   oww right...good idea..

And so the boys, invited the girls to took some photos around the shop,everyone is chaotic, when Seohyun and Tiffany arrived from the hospital, Tiffany went with Seohyun to took her cast off..

_____________________________________________________

AT THE HOSPITAL

Seohyun  :  unnie, sorry to bother you..

Tiffany  ;  wht are you talking about it is nothing..come on..

They went inside the doctors office, Tiffany stop when she saw the doctor,it was the same person who bump her before..

Doctor  :   oww..it's you..annyong..

Tiffany just similed at him and Seohyun is looking at them.

Seohyun  :  ahmm..you know each other unnie?

Tiffany  :   ahhh..not really..

Doctor  :  (looking at something) who is Seo Joo-hyun?

Seohyun  :  i am doctor..

Doctor  :  alright let me check your arm if it's fully recovered..

The doctor is checking Seohyuns arm and Tiffany is looking at everything he does very tentatively..Seohyun noticed her  and just looked at them curiously..

Doctor  ;  hmm looks like it's ok now.. come on let's take that cast off..

Then they went to another room and Tiffany was left at the doctors office , while waiting for them Tiffany is looking at everything in the room and her eyes landed on the doctors table..his nameplate..

Tiffany  :  ow..so his name is Dr. Kim Hyung Joong..hmmm it suits him..

She keeps herself busy with what is in the room then Dr. Kim and Seohyun came in, she was starled when the door opened and hurt herself, her knee hit the corner of the table..

Tiffany  :  ouch!!!!(touch her knee)

Seohyun  :  Unnie!!are you ok?

Tiffany  :  my knee..ouch..

Dr. Kim  :   come, let me take a look at that..before it turns black..

Tiffany is now setting and Dr. Kim is kneeling in front of her..

"ohh..i feel like his proposing to me or something...(shake her head)..hey, his just looking at your injured knee thats all.."

Dr. Kim :  here, lets just put some cream here, so it won't turn black..it will just ruin your beautiful legs..(smile at her)

Seohyun  :   thank you doc..(then bow)

Dr. Kim  :  no prob...well you too are good to go now..and Miss Seohyun, you can work but don't over do it ok?, As for you miss??

Tiffany  :  Tiffany..

Dr. KIm  :  Tiffany?(smile) Miss Tiffany, just apply this cream after taking a bath ok?

Tiffany  :  thank you..

They left the hospital and back to the cafe where everyone is so chaotic,,taking photos everywhere..

Seohyun  :   ohh? what is going on here?

Yoona  :  owww. where just taking photos,,come on..

Tiffany joined them, Kyuhyun went to her.

Kyuhyun  :  how's your arm?

Seohyun   :  it's ok now..the doctor said i could work now, but not to over do it..

Kyuhyun  :   hmmm good..

He went to her back and reach to his pocket..

Kyuhyun   :  if that is the case.. this is for you.

Kyuhyun gave her Yonghwa's gift  it was a necklace and with a pearl that was shaped as a heart. Everyone was them and Jaejoong was ready to get the shot..

Seohyun   ;  oh??what is this for?

Kyuhyun just smiled at her and Yoona, Sunny and Yuri went to her immediately..

Yuri  :  oh? same as ours. your birth month is June right?

Sunny  :   it's pearl..

Yoona  :  and Kyuhyun-oppa gave that which mean?....

The girls are lookign at each other..

Heechul :   wae-yo? what's wrong?

Ryeawook  :  why are you guys looking at each other like that..

Leeteuk  :  maybe it means somethingg..am I right?

Hyoyeon  :  back off you guys..it's a girl thing ok..

Donghae  :  hey Juliet, don't be jealous ok? your's will come soon..(wink)

Jessica  :  bwo?!(cold stare)stop calling me juliet will you its CREEPY!

Everyone's attention now is with Donghae and Jessica and their cat-and-dog sweet fight, Seohyun is still awe with the gift that Kyuhyun gave, somehow if felt heavier..and she looks at Kyuhyun who is now laughing at Donghae and Jessica with curiousity, then she suddenly remember Yonghwa..