CHAPTER 98: DECISION

Summer Breeze

 

Siwon  went outside to of the hospital to get some fresh air, the rain stop and the sun was up again. Walking aimlessly his feet brought him to the studio.

LEO:                                             oh? Siwon? What are you doing here? (notice that there’s blood on his shirt) are you ok??

SIWON:                                      yes, I’m fne..

Then he pass Leo then straight to the second floor where the girls are putting the some details for the gowns. The girls stop working when they saw Siwon and his appearance.

REINE:                                         Siwon-sshi???are you ok? what happen to you??

SIWON:                                      it’s Yoona’s..

CAMILLE:                                   Yoona?? Why? What happen to Yoona??

SIWON:                                      (Tears on his eyes) she..she had an..accident..

SHEENA:                                     what?! Where is she now?

SIWON:                                      she’s at Hyun Joongs hospital, she’s in a coma..

The girls could only hold each other’s hand others cover their mouth out of shock.

KIM:                                             come on, let’s go..

JOY:                                              you guys go ahead, we’ll just going to put this away..

Reine and the others when to the hospital while, Joy and the others were left to finished the gown.

KAT:                                             we shouldn’t have let her tried on the dress..

BRYAN:                                       yeah..

SHEENA:                                     so, what are your plans?

Siwon look at the gown that was made especially for Yoona it was almost finish. Then a blank expression was written on his face.

SIWON:                                      throw it, it doesn’t have any purpose now.

Then he went out of the door, Sheena and the others are left at the room awe and looking at each other. Siwon went straight at the waterfalls and sat at the rock bench at the side, he has the necklace that Yoona was trying to take off when she had an accident.

SIWON:                                      this is all my fault, (crying) if I just didn’t…

He couldn’t bear to say other words and in his mind he keeps on seeing Yoona’s face covered with blood.

ADJUSSHI:                                 I thought I heard someone here, so I heard the news.

SIWON:                                      (looking at the necklace) I couldn’t say any other words to her, I could only say sorry and sorry..

ADJUSSHI:                                 you know,it’s not your fault of what happened to her.

SIWON:                                      no it’s mine, if I just didn’t put all my attention to that stupid surprise I should have noticed that she was suffering..

ADJUSSHI:                                 but you only did that for her, because you love her..

SIWON:                                      and because of that it causes her, her life, now I understand why Yonghwa left  when Seohyun had an accident before.

ADJUSSHI:                                 so are you  going to do the same thing as Yonghwa? Leaving her?

SIWON:                                      (sad tone) I don’t have a choice, I..i don’t want to hurt her anymore..

ADJUSSHI:                                 so leaving is not hurting her?

SIWON:                                      she’ll get over with it in the future..

ADJUSSHI:                                 I’m not stopping you or telling you what you should do, but if you think that is the best for both of you, then it’s your choice, but heres one thing I want to say.. Just don’t let it happen again, the things that happened before.

Siwon look at Adjusshi, he couldn’t get what Adjusshi was trying to tell him, then adjusshi left him alone, but his decision was final, he doesn’t want to do it, staying away from her is like suicide to him. She was his life and everything but the image of Yoona on the Hospital bed made his decision final. He throws the necklace at the falls, as it hits the water Siwon turn his back on everything and so as Yoona.

Mr. CHOI:                                  are you sure about it Siwon?

SIWON:                                      yes, dad my decision is final. I’m leaving for America as soon as the Wedding.

Ms. CHOI:                                  but son, how about Yoona?

Just but the name of Yoona made Siwon stop for a moment, it felt like his hurt were pinned with millions of needles.

SIWON:                                      this is the best for her..

HALMEONI:                              let him, this is so much to take for him, at least staying away for a moment will make him feel a little better.

Mr. CHOI:                                  I guess so..

SIWON:                                      just could you promise me one thing?

HALMEONI:                              what is it?

SIWON:                                      could you visit her for me?

Ms. CHOI:                                  (smile) of course..

Its been a week since Yoona was in coma, the girls always visits her and telling her how the wedding plans are going, Yoona’s parent’s were thankful that they always visit, even Siwon’s family are visiting and the Im family are thankful for it too.

HALMEONI:                              were very sorry for what had happen.

Ms. IM                                        we understand, and no one wouldn’t want what happen.

Mr. CHOI:                                  if there are some problem with the hospital we’re her to help, beside Yoona is like a daughter to us. And our son treasures her a lot.

Mr. IM                                        thank you very much..by the way where is he?

Ms. CHOI:                                  (sad expression) I’m sorry but he couldn’t come, ever since Yoona….he focused his attention with work and work.

Ms. IM:                                       ow, poor boy.

HALMEONI:                              yeah, and we couldn’t do anything, all we could do for him is to visit Yoona on his behalf.

Ms. IM:                                       thank you..

Then the girls came, the room were filled with stories, even though Yoona was unconscious the doctor said it will increase the chance of her recovering if people are telling her stories. So eveytime they were all together the room are filled with laughter just as Yoona was before.