Chapter 24: ( TWO HEARTS 2)

Summer Breeze

Its been 3 days that Siwon haven't saw up at the cafe so the girls are worried and so as Yoona.

                  Seohyun    :     unnie,it's been 3 days that Siwon oppa haven't come here..you think something happened to him..

                   Sunny        :   i don't know,i forgot to ask Sungmin about it..,

                  Taeyeon     :    yeah..when the suju boys arrive later will ask them i'm worried to..

                    Yuri           :     Yoona are you ok? (whisper to her and Yoona nodded)

Later that day when the customers are all gone and they're going to close up the shop. The Suju arrived then the girls ask thwm about Siwon.

                  Hyoyeon     :   hey where is Siown he hadn't saw up for days..

                 Leeteuk       :   (look at the boys then answered) ahmmmm well..Siwon...Siwon is not here anymore,,(girls shock) he flew back to America yesterday..he only texted us when his at the airport already..so we don't know when he'll be back. (sad face)..Sorry

Everyone looked at Yoona..Yoona just as everyone is silent and walk towards the door and into the one of the VIP rooms. She just cried their.

                 Kyuhyun      :  will Yoona be ok??

                 Yesung       :  of course not you silly..

                  Yuri             :   ever since that day..she's been like that..

                 Sooyoung   :   you really don't have an idea when  he'll be back?(suju shock their heads)

                 Tiffany          :    yah..if your only joking..it's not funny..

                 Jessica       :   right..i'm sure he told you about that..your his friends..

                 Donghae    :    my juliet you think we like to see Yoona like that?even were naughty and michievous we don't joke on things like this one..

                 Jessica      :   (cold look) fine..but i'm not your Juliet ok..your not the Romeo type either you useless playboy..

 Everyone jsut smiled at that..but Yoona..

                  Yoona        :  he's gone...it's all my fault..i won't be able to see him again..(cry)

Yoona felt that, at that moment when the Suju boys told that Siwon is gone. A part of her heart suddenly lost..its empty..her heart felt empty.

               Heechul    :   ahh my head hurts my did Siwon thought of that,, i thought he love her,,,aishhh

               Shindong   :   maybe there a reason why he left..were just expectators here so..if things are getting bad..we will step in..

              Eunhyuk     :   hmmm...i loved that,,the last one you said..the one that me should step in..hehehe (michievous smile)

              Sungmin    :  hey Eunhyuk- sshi..i don't like that smile of yours..

             Ryeowook   :   uh-oh..he's planning something..

              Seohyun    :   planning? planning what?

Suju just shock their head even them don's have an idea of what Eunhyuk is planning..

____________________________________________________________________

AT AMERICA 

 

Siwon is at his grandmothers house..she ask him if he could visit her for 2 weeks and Siwon accept it..he needs it to stay away from Yoona or else he might hurt her again, that was what  he was thinking..

             Grandma   :    Hey..Siwon..you've been here for almost a week already why not go out and have some fun..

              Siwon        :     i'm ok halmoni..come on lets have breakfast at the garden together..

When he said the word garden he remembered the LA GARDEN CAFE,,the garden and Yoona..Siwon's halmoni noticed he became suddenly silent

            Grandma    :  why the long face my dear..

              Siwon        :   oww..i just remember something..that's all..(them smiled at her)

While they having their breakfast Mrs. Choi keeps on looking at Siwon who is still quiet and looking at the flowers..

            Grandma    :   do you love her? (suddenly ask between eating)

              Siwon        :    (looking at the flower suddenly turned his head wiht shock face)  bwo????

____________________________________________________________________________

 

sorry for the late update..

what will your reaction be if your grandma or grandpa.

ask you that..heheh