Chapter 35 : (TIFFANY'S MAN)

Summer Breeze

Shin Hye was setting on the coach when she heard the doorbell, when she opened the door it was Yonghwa..

Shin Hye :  Yong??

Yonghwa  :  what did you do to her? (anger in his voice?

Shin Hye  :  i did nothing.. i just to her..

Yonghwa  :  what sis you told her?

Shin Hye  :  nothing..

Yonghwa can't controll his anger anymore so he grab Shin Hye a little rough..

Yonghwa  :  what.did. you. do. to. her?(said between his teeth)

Shin Hye  :  i told her i hate her..she took you away from me..

Yonghwa  ;  took me away from you?have you forgotten that your the one who leave me 2 years ago, and now your telling me that she took me away from you?

Shin Hye  ;  yes..and because of this..(she showed her the photo that she took)

Yonghwa's eyes went wide..

Yonghwa  : where did you get that?

Shin Hye  :  this? i took this from your bag..

Yonghwa went closer to her slowly, Shin Hye could feel his anger then took a step back..

Yonghwa  : give that back to me,before i forget that be were friends..

Shin Hye  : does she really mean that much?(crying)

Yonghwa  :  she's my life now..so give that back to me.

Shin Hye couldn't do anything, she gave the photo back to Yonghwa and then he leave.

_____________________________________________________

At the hospital, Seohyun is now out of danger, she was transfer to a private room to recover. Yonghwa couldn't show him self, he could just stare at the glass window of the door..

Kyuhyun  :  instead of just standing there why not go in..

Yonghwa  ;  (turned to him)oww it's you..sorry but i can't.,i'll just end up hurting her..(turned to Kyuhyun)i'll be leaving the tomorrow, please take a good care of her..

Kyuhyun  :  are you really going?

Yonghwa  :  yes..could you do me a favor(look at the glass window) could you give her this..(give something to Kyuhyun)

Kyuhun  :  (look) why not give this to her yourself..

Yonghwa :  i can't, and she won't accept it if she knows its from me..please..(Kyuhyun nodded) thank you, i'll be going now..annyong..

Kyuhyun just watch Yonghwa walking at the hospitasl corridor when the door opens and Tiffany came out..

Tiffany  :  your here..i'll just go to the Pharmacy to ger her medicine..bye..

____________________________________________________

Tiffany  :  thank you..(took the medicine)

She was looking at the medicines when someone hits her and she drop the medicines..

Tiffany  :  oh? omo...now they are dirty..

Doctor  :  oww.. sorry miss..here let me replace it..nurse could you give her another medicines please just put it on my name..

Tiffany  :  ahhhh..thank you..(then look at the doctor) 

Tiffany keeps on looking at the doctor when the nurse gave her the medicine..

Nurse  :   here you go miss..

Tiffany  :  thank you (smile, turned to the doctor) thank you for this..annyong..

Doctor  :  no problem..

Then she went back to Seohyun's room that is now full of noise that were made by the others..

______________________________________________________

Doctor  ;  who is that girl?

Nurse  :  doc?the lady earlier?she's a friend of the girl that had an accident last night..

Nurse 2  :  yah..some of they stayed her all night,,

Doctor  :  really?hmm

"she's like an angel, her smile"

______________________________________________________ 

After a week in the hospital Seohyun was finally discharge from the hospital.

Seohyun  ; ahh i miss the garden..

Taeyeon  ;  today, were going to have a celebration, to celebrate you good recovery..

Everyone clapped..They closed the cafe that day when Leeteuk notice the new name of the cafe..

Leeteuk :  wait are we at the same cafe?

Hyoyeon  :  oww so noticed?

Taeyeon  :  we  change the name of the cafe from garden to AMORE..(pronounce the last word with feelings)

Heechul  :  oww i get the idea..

Ryeawook  :  who's idea is this..

Sunny  :  this kids (looking at the boyfriends)

Eunhyuk  :  nice one...(high five)

Then their never ending teasing and goffing around continues..Kyuhyun put his hand on his pocket and hold something..

______________________________________________________

 

 

hi guys..sorry for the errors again..^-^