CHAPTER 73: THE START

Summer Breeze

SIWON:              wait! May we request for a kiss?!?

HEECHUL:            yeah! Kiss! Kiss!

Everyone joined them chanting the same word. Yonghwa was shy so as Seohyun when Jungshin pushed him closer to Seohyun. He just smiled at her and she gladly meets his lips. Everyone was so happy to see them, the female fans are screaming for them.

YONGHWA:        I bet this will be on TV tomorrow.

SEOHYUN:           Yeah it will but, it will be about our wedding.

Then the two of them smiled at each other.

REINE:                   will you guys stop that or else you’ll both melt with each others look.

JAEJOONG:         I guess, we could extend our party now,

Everyone agreed but the OrgGen won’t be joining them.

SOOMI:                 sorry we can’t join you, we have to return to the studio, we have to clean up.

YOONA:               wait, let us help.

KAT:                       ow, it’s ok we can handle it, you guys go and have some fun.

JOY:                       right,  see yah!bye bye!

SEOHYUN:           bye! Take care on your way home.

TAEYEON:            wait! I forgot something at the studio,

Then Taeyeon run to catch up with Reine’s group.

RYEAWOOK:       hey! Wait I’ll come with you!

TAEYEON:            I’m fine just sent me a text where you will be!

DONGHAE:         will she be ok?

CHANGMIN:      i hope beside, they won’t let her leave the studio alone.

SHINDONG:        so where are we going to celebrate?

YOONA:               (yawn) I dunno, I don’t have any place to think off.

SIWON:               you look tired, I guess we should rest for tonight a lot happen, and we all look tired.

MANAGER (CNBLUE):    I think so too, and especially you ( CNBLUE) you should rest after what happen earlier, you need to rest those bodies of yours as well as your minds.

MINHYUK:          ok, Hyung (Yonghwa) we’ll wait for you at the Van.

YONGHWA:        ok, I’ll be there in a minute. So guys, see you tomorrow, and you (SEOHYUN) you need to get some sleep ok?, every things fine now.

SEOHYUN:           is there something else you need to tell me?

YONGHWA:        huh? what do you mean?

YURI:                     hey! Don’t act innocent, beside we already know, and SHE already know.

YONGHWA:        know what?

SEOHYUN:           about this, (holding the necklace) this is from you, doesn’t it?

YONGHWA:        who’d you know? (look at Kyuhyun)

KYUHYUN:          hey! I didn’t tell her.

SEOHYUN:           Shin Hye told me, (YONGHWA look worried) don’t worry were good now.

YONHWA:           ow, is that so, good to hear, now, you should go home now, take some rest ok? (kiss her forehead)

SEOHYUN:           you too, bye.

YESUNG:              hey, hey, save those for tomorrow!

WOOYOUNG:    hey, aren’t we going to wait for the AMAZON?

TIFFANY:              don’t worry I texted her already.

HYOYEON:           you guys go ahead I’ll check on her,

SIWON:               are you sure?

HYOYEON:           yes, now go,

JESSICA:               OK, will go ahead then.

Hyoyeon went back at the studio on her way she walk into Taeyeon.

TAEYEON:            UH? Why are you here? Where are the others?

HYOYEON:           they went home already.

TAEYEON:            what? I thought were going to celebrate?

HYOYEON:           didn’t you read the message Tiffany sent you?

Taeyeon check her phone but the battery was dead.

TAEYEON:            uh, I run out of battery..

HYOYEON:           aish, good think I came, come on.

Both of them are walking when they walk into two men, who were little drunk. They ignore the two men and just walk straight but one of them caught Taeyeons hand.

TAEYEON:            YAH!! Let go of me,

MAN 1:                 come on, don’t be coy. Let’s go have some fun.

HYOYEON:           hey, she said let go!

Take Taeyeon’s hand from the man.

MAN 2:                 hey, (grab Hyoyeon’s hand) I’m here, come on let’s party.

HYOYEON:           get your hands of me! (pushes the Man)

MAN 2:                 HEY, (mad) why are you acting hard to get huh?!

Grab Hyoyeon’s hand again a little rougher. Hyoyeon wince a little because the man is crushing her risk. Taeyeon grab and bit the man’s arm.

MAN 2  :               ahh!!!!! You little witch!!

Taeyeon and Hyoyen walk backward but they got cornered.

MAN 1:                 now to teach you a lesso…

WOOYOUNG:    YAH! DON’T YOU DARE LAY YOUR HANDS ON THOSE GIRLS!

Taeyeon and Hyoyeon look behind the two men and saw Wooyoung and Junho standing, looks like ready to get into fight.

MAN 2:                 yah! Who the hell are you?

MAN 1:                 you guys just leave if you don’t want to get hurt.

Then the two men continue to approach Taeyeon and Hyoyeon, the girls scream. Then with in a second Wooyoung and Junho were beside the two men holding their hands with a tight grip. The two tugs were surprise with them, they’re about to let out a punch but Wooyoung and Junho are faster than them so they just dodge every punch the two men give them, and give them a nice right job, left job and then an upper cut.  The two men fall on the ground.

JUNHO:              didn’t we say don’t lay hand on those girls?

WOOYOUNG:    now, scram I don’t want to see your face here again, got that?

The two men got up and run, looks like Wooyoung and Junho knock out the drunkenness on them. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon were at the corner just staring at them, then Taeyeon’s knees lost their strength and she sat down on the snowy street. Wooyougn immediately run towards her.

WOOYOUNG:    hey, are you ok? Did they hurt you?

Taeyeyon could only shake her head in return.

JUNHO:            come on, we’ll take you home.

Wooyoung help Taeyoen got up and holding her while walking so as Hyoyeon then Junho notice a read mark on Hyoyeon’s left risk.  After seeing it, he unconsciously let out a curse, then gets his handkerchief and grabs Hyoyeons hand. Hyoyeon was surprise of Junho and notice her risk has red marks due to the tight grip of the man earlier. Then Wooyoung to let out a curse when he saw one on Taeyeons risk too.

WOOYOUNG:    I should have made that man pay for this.

JUNHO:                if we only came a little earlier.

Both of the look like they're about to chase the two men and beat them badly but Taeyeon can’t take it anymore so she ask them.

TAEYEON:            what are guys doing here? I thought you went home already?

WOOYOUNG:    We’re about to go home when we thought you guys are all alone and beside the girls ask as a favor, so..

Taeyeon cut Wooyoung by saying “THANK YOU”  In a nicest way possible, and It was like music on Wooyoung’s ear he just look at her. But  Taeyeon was looking forward.  Then when they pass a place with many people, due to what happen earlier, the girls grab the boys hands and hold on to them tightly, Wooyoung and Junho were surprise but they didn’t mind. They walk their way to the café holding each other’s hand. When they got to the door, they all look down and saw their hands, they immediately let go, the girls turn their backs to hide their blush.

HYOYEON:           ahm,, thank you a-again..

JUNHO:                no problem.

TAEYEON:            AHMMM…ta—take care o-on your w-way home..

WOOYOUNG:    OK, we will, now you girls go ahead first we’ll leave as soon as you enter the door.

HYOYEON:           ok,,goodnight..

TAEYOEN:            goodnight.

The girls hurriedly open the door and went inside. The boys leave as soon as they saw them inside. Hyoyeon notice a handkerchief was still on her risk then she remembered Junho's look when he daw the bruise, it just made her smile. The girls were looking from the window when the boys left.