Chapter 14:( THEY MEET AGAIN)

Summer Breeze

At the meadow.

                 Sunny    :    wow it's so beautiful here..ahhhh its so bright..

           Sooyoung   :    yah...it's really relaxing here..ahhh i love the frresh air( then take a deep breath)

             Seohyun     :   Unnies..lets fly some kite.. the weathers good.

Then the girls went in the clearing and play..Hyoyeon, Teayeon and Tiffany were left to prepare the food then Hyoyeon speak.

                Hyoyeon   :    hey!you 3 (sungmin, jaejoong & yonghwa) don't just sit here go and join them..

               Taeyeon    :    right go now.. we can handle things here.

                Jaejoong   :  are you sure? ( girls nodded) ok then..

Then they went where the girls and the boyfriends are playing, while everyone is having fun, Taeyeon is forcing herself to remember where she saw this place...when she heard Jessica said.

                 Jessica     :    ahhhh...i can't believe where here right now feels like a DREAM.

Then she remembered, that's why the place looks familiar..she look around to see if there is somebody rather than them but she saw no one..She just decided not to think of it too much now because she doesn't what to ruin their vacation.

MEAN WHILE:

 The guy at the park keep thinking about Yoona.. when somebody called him.

               Leeteuk    :    hey! Siwon! are you coming or not?? come on we've got a long ride to the countryside.

                 Siwon     :   yeah, i'm coming..

Siwon is with his friends they call themselves SUJU short for Super Junior..Since everybody is busy with their career..So they decided to have a vacation for just the weekends..

               Donghae   :    Too bad that Sungmin is not here..hmmm i wonder why he backout..

               Shindong   :   i heard that he's seeing someone and i heard she's CUTE.(smile)

               Everyone    :   SHE?!

              Shindong   :   yes a girl what else..hmmm i think she's one of the owner of the famous LA GARDEN CAFE. everyone keep saying that place is great..would you like to find out sometime?

               Eunhyuk     :    sure..i'm curious about the girl..

While everyone is talking, on Siwon's mind Yoona's face keep showing up.

              Siwon's thought:   " haist.. that day i thought i saw a goddess.. she's so beautiful, but her eyes..feels like there's something in them..something deep, something sad."

He fall asleep while their still on the road , then he had a short dream of Yoona, when he woke up their almost there at the pension house not far from their is another pension house and by the looks of it its already occupied and not far from it is a flower field..

sommer_gross.JPG     

( this is the pension house of SUJU, imagine na lang po n ung likod ay may half basketball court)

         Siwon   :    there sure are alot of people visitiing the countryside( looking at the other pension house)

           Donghae  :    of course it is summer this is the perfect time to be outdoor. and i hope that those pension houses had beautiful girls occupying it..(smile)

           Kyuhyun    :    Hyung you always thought about pretty girls..will you stop being playboy..

          Donghae    :    what?! i gave done nothing wrong i'm just appreciating the gift of God to man, isn't that bad?and beside it's not my fault that i'm good looking..

          Ryeowook   :    right... and i bet one of this day you'll find a woman that won't fall on that GOOD looks of  yours.

          Donghae     :   owww not a chance..(smile)

           Eunhyuk      :    if the time comes,,well see..

             Siwon        :   oww come on stop arguing with Donghae he will never llisten anyways..

The boys get settled in their house. Everyone is busy,,Leeteuk, Yesung and Heechul went out to buys some food..and others are playing at the basketball court at the back of the house while waiting for Leeteuk. Siwon is busy palying with others when he saw a group of girls came out of the other pension house not  far from theirs they're 6 of them and 5 young boys..and 3 more older guys that the first 5..He keep looking at them, that he didn't noticed the ball until it hit him.

              Siwon    :   ouch!!!(massage his head)

             Kyuhyun  :   Hyung kwenchana?what are you looking at?( others went to Siwon)

               Siwon    :     oww its nothing just a group of girls and boys came out of the other pension house..

            Donghae   :   wait did you say girls? (run towards Siwon) Where???(looking) oww their they are at the flower field..wow.. ithing i'm going to enjoy her..hehe

             Eunhyuk   :    Yah! quit fooling around will you..

Everyone is looking at thegroup that Siwon is looking..And then Siwon saw the girl who bump into him at the park.

                Siwon    :    ohh..that's her  

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=40144297

         ( imagine: at the pension garden)

Everyone is curious..

            Donghae    :   whos her? where? they are so many who in particular..

            Siwon    :     that one at the roses.(uncounciously point at Yoona)

           Eunhyuk    :    wow Siwon-sshi...she's gorgeous, your really have an eye for beautiful women..

            Shindong   :   right..lets go and introduce ourselves.

           Ryeowook   :   are you nuts..we might scared them..

           Donghae    ;  maybe to you guys they will but to me..ehmmm (about to walk towards the girls when Siwon stop him)

            Siwon     :     Ryeowook is right..there will be a right time to do that..

Donghae just pout and they continue to play basketball  and a few minutes Leeteuk arrived and they eat their lunch.While eating Kyuhyun told the older guys what they saw and they are envious.that Heechul even nag why he went with Leeteuk everyone laugh at that..after lunch they decided to explore the place..they went to the mountains.the path is not that rough even a golf cart can be drive at the road..

AT THE CLEARING (MEADOW)

Yoona decided to walk in to the forest to take some picture and Jessica and  Sooyoung went with her and brought their digi cam with them..while taking picture Yoona didn't notice that she got separated with others..so she just continue to take pictures..

ON THE OTHER SIDE

Siwon is busy taking pictures to when he saw the girl from the park at his cam so he search where he saw her and then there she was taking photos of the forest too.

262433_261830190495427_114229451922169_1

( this is what Siwon saw jsut imagine its a mountain shoes that Yoona is wearing)

      Ryeowook   :   hey isn't that the girl we saw at the flower field?

      Heechul     :     Where? (hurriedly went to Ryeowook when he heard what he said)

      Kyuhyun     :   right,, what is she doing here and is she alone?

      Eunhyuk    :   why not ask her..(about to ask when Donghae cut him)

       Donghae   :   hey pretty miss! (Yoona turn to him) are you lost?

Yoona startled when someone shouted.

         Man       :     hey prettty miss! are you lost?

She turn to him and then she saw him, the man at the park looking at her, she froze on the spot.. and felt like everything became blur and its just the two of them..when Jessica and Sooyoung  called her.

      Jessica   :  Yah! IM YOONA! where have you been?

      Sooyoung  :   (turned to where Yoona is looking)  OMO?! 

       Jessica    :  what is it? then look at the boys)who are they?

      Sooyoung  :  Yoona isn;t it the guy you bumped at the park?.. (look at him intently) yahhh its him..what is he doing here?

        Jessica    :  who? is it the one you told us about yesterday?(sooyoung nodded)owwww..

in Yoona's thought:

         " what is he doing here? and he brought friends with him.. how did he know i'm here.., yah IM YOONA! why are you acting like this huh?remember what you said before..you won;t let a man disturct you"

The she became cold again and wears a poker face, she is careful so Jessica and Sooyoung won't notice it...

 

______________________________________________________________

 

  sorry for the mispelled words..and wrong grammar.