CHAPTER 64 : "GOGUMA"

Summer Breeze

That morning they didn’t open the café because they woke up late.

Taeyeon :  ohh!(stretch)

Seohyun : morning unnie..

Taeyeon  ; morning..(yawn)

Yuri ;  we need to buy stuff for the café and for the house.

Yoona  ; ok, I’ll come with you.

Sunny  :  and also could you drop by at the studio and check if the photos are ready?

Yoona  : ok, no problem.

Yuri : hey Seohyun ah, come with us.

Seohyun :  huh?! ah ok.

On their way to the super market they walk into Kim.

Yoona  : ow, aren’t you one of the assistant of Adjusshi?

Seohyun ; you’re Kim? Right?

Kim :  yeah, actually my really name is Chou Hana. But my friends call me “Kim”, ow by the way this is, Yang Soomi, we call her  “Kate”

Kate  :  him nice meeting you.

Seohyun  :  hi I’m Seohyun

Yoona  : Im Yoona

Yuri  : Kwon Yuri

Kim  : this is adjusshi’s favorite customers,(Smile)

Kate  : so they’re the one with those cute photos that adjusshi is working with?

Kim :  yup.

Yuri  :  ow, speaking of the photos, are they ready?

Kim ; few are done, but most of the photos are in process, adjusshi had a great time that’s why he took so many shots.

Kate  : that’s why his in a good mode today.

Seohyun : ow, ok tell adjusshi we said “hi”

Yoona ; and also will drop by there to see the photos.

Kim  :  ok, bye bye.

Kate  : bye! Nice meeting you, hope to see all of you..

Yuri :  same here, annyeong!

Seohyun and Yoona wave their hands for goodbye. They’re at the supermarket; they went at the vegetable section.

Yoona  : ow, this lettuces are so fresh,

Seohyun ; (looking at the list) ahmm we also need a..

Yuri suddenly cut what Seohyun was about to say.

Yuri  ; Seohyun, isn’t that Shin…

Seohyun and Yoona turned to where Yuri was looking and saw Shin Hye.

Yoona : Seohyun..

Seohyun ; Park Shin Hye.

The three girls are looking at Shin Hye when she turned to them, she look surprise for a second and then hesitantly walk towards them.

Shin Hye  ;  ah, hi, (shyly)

The three girls nod and smile in return.

Shin Hye  : ah, Seohyun-shi, ahm, how have you been?

Seohyun  : I’m been ok, thank you for asking.

Yuri ; ahm, we’ll leave you two alone.

Yoona : nice to see you again Shin Hye.

Yuri just smile in return, Yoona take the list from Seohyun’s hand and then continue with the grocery.

Seohyun : so, how about you, how have you been doing.

Shin Hye :  me, well, ahmm, I guess I was ok, but ..ahmm I can’t forget that day when you..(can’t meet Seohyun’s eyes)

Seohyun  : ow, you must have been through a lot, but I’m fine, so don’t worry yourself too much now. (smile)

Shin Hye : It’s just, I was so angry because..(look at Seohyun then look away) you have Yonghwa’s heart,

Seohyun : (became sad) ow, is that so.

Shin Hye :  yah, when I got back, from abroad I was so sure that I still have Yonghwa’s heart but, I was surprise when I found out that he already has someone, so I couldn’t take it so I acted that way. But when I saw him so furious that night of your accident, I realized that no matter how hard you try to get back all the things that you left it won’t return the way you want it, their lives won’t stop just to wait for you, someone better will come than you. (Awkwardly smile) it’s weird huh,

Seohyun :  no, that was good, I’ll remember that, thank you.

Shin Hye  :  no I should be the one thanking you.

Seohyun : thanking me for what?

Shin Hye : for making me a better person, (smile) if it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t realized so many things. So thank you.

Seohyun just smiled.

Shin Hye : by the way how are you two doing?

Seohyun : deh??

Shin Hye : you and Yonghwa, are you planning to get married soon?

Seohyun was surprise by the sudden question that she couldn’t answer Shin Hye’s question.

Seohyun  : ahmm, well, me and ahmm, we are not together anymore.

Shin Hye: (eyes wide) ew??wae-yo?

Seohyun  : ahmm..

Yuri  : well Yonghwa flew to Japan after the accident.

Shin Hye turned to Yuri and Yoona who were just finished picking vegetable for their grocery.

Shin Hye  : he did what? Flew to Japan?

Yoona : yah, he didn’t even say goodbye.

Shin Hye  : aish, that guy,

Yuri : but no worries, his back now. (smile)

Shin Hye  : he’s back? So it means, you two are..

Seohyun :  no were not.

Yoona  : we’ll actually his back to propose to her but she denied his proposal.

Shin Hye  :  wae-yo?ow, I get it, he flew to Japan without saying goodbye and he just came back proposing?

Yuri and Yoona  ; uh-huh!

Shin hye : and you denied him? (looking straight at Seohyun) listen, maybe I’m in no position to tell you this but, your making a total fool of yourself, trust me I’ve been there already not in the same way, but being a fool I mean.  He came back here to be with you, he left everything, his dreams, his band, his whole career just to be with you. If he doesn’t care for you why would he do that, if he doesn’t love you why would he keep pursuing you, if he didn’t love you, he wouldn’t have given you that necklace, if…

Seohyun : what did you say?

Shin Hye  : what??

Yoona  :  you said, Yonghwa wouldn’t have given her the necklace..

Shin Hye  : yeah, isn't that from Yonghwa? It looks exactly like the one I saw in his house.(curiously looking)

Yuri  :  no, we saw Kyuhyun gave that to her.

Shin Hye : really? Wait let me see the pendant please..

 Shin Hye went closer to Seohyun and check the pendant; at the back of the pendant a word “goguma” in Korean character was written.

Shin Hye  : yup it’s definitely from Yonghwa .

Yoona  ; how come you’re so sure?

Shin Hye  :  Goguma character was written at the back of the pendant, same character from the pendant I saw.

Yuri : wait, goguma is your favorite right?

Yoona : ow, right!

Shin Hye  : makes since, It’s really is from Yonghwa.

Seohyun was absorbing all Shin Hye said and then a flash back from the beach house across her mind.

 

[FLASH BACK]

Kyuhyun  :  so, what are you going to do? I mean se rejected your proposal.

Yonghwa  :  me?i guess i deserved that after all, but I won’t stop on pursuing her..

Kyuhyun : (looking at the star then looked to Yonghwa) so you still hold on to that ring?

Yonghwa  : (looking at the ring in the box on his hand) well.. I have this made for that reason..i designed it myself.

Kyuhyun  :  you designed it?! (shock)

Yonghwa  :  yes, one night in Japan, I dreamed of a ring and a girl, but the whole image is blur, and the only thing that was clear was the ring on her ring finger. I can’t take that image away from my mind, so I draw the design on a paper and kept it, I didn’t know that, that would be handy.

Kyuhyun  :  so this ring is from your dream?

 Yonghwa  :  seems like it..(smile)

Kyuhyun  : and your expecting  that girl is Seohyun?

Yonghwa  :  I can dream, can i? hehe

Kyuhyun  : but she’s already wearing something from you..

[END OF FLASH BACK]

Seohyun was just quiet.

Yoona  ;  Seohyun ah, are you ok?

Seohyun  : huh? (smile) yeh, I’m fine.

Shin Hye  : ahmm, I’ll go ahead I have somewhere to go.

Yuri  : ow, ok bye, it’s nice seeing you again.

Shin Hye  : you too guys, Seohyun-shi, please accept his heart! And be happy! Bye! (wave)

Yoona  : so, that was from him, so Yonghwa’s for you after all.

Yuri  :  come on let’s tell the others.

Seohyun  : unnies, please let’s just keep It a secret for now.

Yuri  : wae-yo?

Seohyun  : I just want to hear it directly from him, so please keep it a secret for now?

Yoona : (look at Yuri) ok,

Yuri  ;  (nod) if that’s what you want then, ok.

After they finished with the grocery they went straight at the studio then they meet Kate again who is now at the reception desk.

Yoona  :  hi,

Kate  ; ow, hi! (smile)

Yuri : are the Photos ready? (exicted)

Kate  : have a set there first and I’ll check if it’s ready,  do you want anything while waiting?

Seohyun  : ow, ahmm,

Kate : ow, by the way Sunhee made something refreshing..wait..

Yoona  ; Sunhee?

Kate : ow, she’s one of our friends, she’s adjusshi’s student for photography. Wait I’ll get you some.

Yuri : ow, ok thanks.

After a few minutes Kate was back with 3 glasses of 4 seasoned smoothie top with some cute cut fruits.

Yoona  : thanks, (take a zip) wow, this is good,

Yuri  :  yah, thanks..

Kate  : glad you like it, I’ll just check on the photos.

After a few minutes Kate is back together with adjusshi.

Adjusshi ; ow, it’s not ready yet, Camille and Reine is not yet here.

Seohyun  : oww, is that so, but Kim said few are already done.

Yuri  : yah, could we just take a look of it?

Adjusshi  : of course, Kate could you please take the finished photos here.

Kate ; ok.

Kate went back to the room where they came out and adjusshi, joined them at the waiting room.

Adjusshi  ;  so how have you been after wearing and run with those Killer Heels?

Seohyun  :  ow, it hurts a little but it’s fine.(smile)

Yoona : yah, we had a great time yesterday, thank you very much.

Adjusshi  : ow, it’s nothing I had a great time too.

Then Kate came back with the photos.

Kate  : here.

Gave it to adjusshi and then to the 3 girls.

Yuri  : ah, this is so cute, (smiling almost laughing)

Yoona  : wah, I look funny here, (talking about the group shot with spiders)

Seohyun  : ow?! look at the face of Heechul being chased.

The girls can’t help laughing while looking at the photos. After they saw the photos, they said goodbye to Kate and Adjusshi, on their way home they can’t help laughing about the photos.