CHAPTER 96: 9 GODDESSES

Summer Breeze

 

Weeks have passed and everything are almost done. The girls excitedly went to the studio to try the wedding dresses.

HYOYEON:                                 ow! I’m so excited..

SOOYOUNG:                            I can’t wait either.

When they reach the gate they greeted adjusshi who was watering the flowers near the gate.

TIFFANY:                                    hello adjusshi.

ADJUSSHI:                                 hi, ready for the fitting?

SEOHYUN:                                 yes..

ADJUSSHI:                                 ok then, they’re waiting for you upstairs.

The girls passed adjusshi and then to the second floor. As soon as they open the door the wedding gowns greeted them.

JESSICA:                                     wow!!!

TAEYEON:                                  oh?!!!they all so pretty!

CAMILLE:                                   try them on so we could see..

303312_422364134452702_1373043004_n.jpg

The girls were so excited, so they tried them on

REINE:                                         perfect fit!

HYOYEON:                                 oh? How about that one?

Pointing at the wedding gown that was left.

KIM:                                             ow, right, ahmm Yoona mind trying it on?

YOONA:                                      huh? why me?

JOY:                                              you have the same fit as the one will wear it, so if it fits you then it’s ready..

TIFFANY:                                    come on, just try it on..

The girls are convincing Yoona to try the last gown, and then she can’t stand them so she agreed to try it. To her surprise the wedding dress fits her perfectly as if it was made for her.  She touches every detail of the gown.

SHEENA:                                     wow, so everything is ready now, I guess you all ready for the big day, just don’t eat too much ok? or else your gowns won’t fit you..

SUNNY:                                      ow. no don’t worry about us, but worry about Sooyoung, she’s the one with a big appetite.

JESSICA:                                     right!

SOOYOUNG:                            ok, ok I won’t eat too much until the wedding day..

YURI:                                           we should take them off before we do damage on it.

TAEYEON:                                  yeah, your right.

The girls took off the wedding dress and then thank the girls, they also ask if they could see the tux of the boys and they’re all done too. They went down stair to say goodbye to adjusshi when they walk into Bryan and Marvin.

TIFFANY:                                    where is adjusshi?

BRYAN:                                       ow, his at the waterfalls..

JESSICA:                                     thanks..let’s go..

They went to the waterfalls were adjusshi was setting at the bench made of rocks.

SEOHYUN:                                 adjusshi, we’re going no..thanks..

ADJUSSHI:                                 ow, already?

YURI:                                           yes, we have other things to attend to.

ADJUSSHI:                                 I see, you’re still the same after many years.

YOONA:                                      huh? what do you mean adjusshi?

ADJUSSHI:                                 ow, nothing,  just remember a something which resembles you..

HYOYEON:                                 resembles us?

ADJUSSHI:                                 kinda, you know this waterfall has it tales, before 9 beautiful goddesses fell in love on mortals, which was the one rule that any immortal should take seriously. But 8 of the goddesses broke the rule and marry the mortals that they love.

TIFFANY:                                    8 ? what happened to the 1 goddess?

ADJUSSHI:                                 she was scared, they all know the consequences on breaking the rules so, she saw how much her sisters are happy with the man they chooses, she sacrificed herself and also the her love, her give up her life and love to save her sister and also the man she love.

SOOYOUNG:                            that was sad, they didn’t get a chance to be with each other..

ADJUSSHI:                                 yes, but before the goddess died, she left a vow.

JESSICA:                                     promise?

ADJUSSHI:                                 she swore on her last breath that one day she’ll be with the man she loves and she’ll feel the same happiness as her sister had.

YOONA:                                      so, what happened to the sisters?

ADJUSSHI:                                 of course they knew what had become of their sister, but they were thankful for her that they also promised her that they‘d help her with her vow.

SUNNY:                                      that was so sad.

ADJUSSHI:                                 it is, you know that goddess was the most beautiful among the 9 sisters.

SEOHYUN:                                 she scarifies her life for her love ones..

ADJUSSHI:                                 don’t worry, I bet they’re soon find each other. (look at Yoona)

Yoona look at adjusshi with curiosity, then the rock where the carving are glow when the girls left only adjusshi saw the it.

ADJUSSHI:                                 yes, it’s happening again, and I hope you won’t let it.

The girls separated, Yoona, Sunny and Taeyeon went to the cake store to have a taste check on the wedding cake. On their way they decided to buy some refreshment on the café nearby. While waiting for their order they sat at one of the tables, then they heard a familiar voice.

SIWON:                                      so is everything all set for the wedding?

GIRL:                                            yes, you know I’m so excited for this wedding, well it’s my dream to have a wedding like that, and thank you for letting me organized it.. thank you.

SIWON:                                      (holds her hand) it’s nothing at least this all I could do for you.

 GIRL:                                           (smile) thank you,, so where’s the ring?

Siwon smiled and showed her the ring, she took the box and look at the ring closely. Yoona saw and heard it all, she can’t take it anymore so she went to their table.

YOONA:                                      sorry to interrupt you..

Siwon was surprise to see Yoona and he also saw  Taeyeona and Sunny standing behind her.

SIWON:                                      oh? Y—yoona what are you doing??

YOONA:                                      I just happened to pass by, and I saw you..

GIRL:                                            oh? So you heard what we were talking? (worried look)

The girl look at Siwon and Siwon too look at the girl, they both don’t know what to do.