Chapter 27 : (BREAK UP)

Summer Breeze

Kyuhyun grab her and bring her behind the bushes of roses..

              Kyuhyun   :    Seohyun-sshi are you ok?

             Seohyun    :  (just bowed to hide her face) emm.. i don't know..

             Kyuhyun     :   come here..(she hug her)..it's all right just let it go..cry as much as you want.

             Seohyun    :   (she cried on Kyuhyun)..

The girls can see them from where they are and they were gald that Kyuhyun was their to comfort her.

________________________________________________________________________________ 

Shin hye notice that the atmosphere in the garden in kinda heavy then she look around and saw nothing..she looked at Yonghwa still quiet and his mind is off to somewhere..

              Shin Hye    :    wow, this place is amazing..like what the CN boys said..

              Yonghwa   :    (look at her) they're are the one recommended this place?

              Shin Hye    :   yes!i like it here..

Then Yonghwa open his bag and look for something..he panic when he can't find it..she knew what he was looking for it was the picture of them.

              Shin Hye    :    ohh? what is it that you were looking?

              Yonghwa    :   something IMPORTANT..aeisshhh..where is it..no it can't be lost..it should not be..

              Shin hye     :    what is it? so i could help you look for it..

             Yonghwa     :  no it's ok..i must have left it at home..

They left the cafe and Yonghwa didn't saw Seohyun when Kyuhyun grab her somewhere in the cafe..

While Shin hye's bag feels heavy because of the picture she stole from him. the word IMPORTANT keep ringing in her head..when she got home from their date she open her bag and look at the picture..

              Shin hye   :    why is this so important? (look at the picture)hmmm..

She laid in her bed but she can't erase Yonghwa's face when he saw her grab by one guy..his face it looks like he is so hurt..

              Shin hye's thought  :   "i'd never seen him like that before not even with me..she really must be very special to him"

Then she fall asleep. When Yinghwa got home he search the whole house looking for thier picture. him and Seohyun..but he couldn't find it..

              Yonghwa    :   ahhh where did i put it....please..please..please show yourself.. you shouldn't be lost..

His been searching until 4 a.m but no luck..

              Yonghwa    :   it's gone does it mean she gone to..does it mean that i won't be able to see her again, to hold her,,to hug her,,or to even say I LOVE her..(tears fall)

_______________________________________________________________________________________

The next day Seohyun is acting like a robot...the others are getting more worried of her..

               Yoona   :  hey Seohyun  are you ok?i think you should rest..

                Yuri       :    deh..come on we can handle here..

               Seohyun   :    no it's ok i'm fine..(then walk towards the table of a customers)

               Tiffany    ;  not another one..

              Sooyoung   :   ahhh..i hope he won't show up or else i'll throw him to the cactus..

               Hyoyeon    :  poor girl..and his, her first love..

  Everyone nodded.

               Jessica    :      i'm going to post his picture on the bulletin board that he is banned from coming here..

                Sunny      :   hey don't be like that..we haven't ask his side of the story yet..

   Everyone nodded. then The suju boys came..Kyuhyun is just looking at Seohyun..he's worried about her..then Yonghwa texted him..

               Yonghwa's text:

                        " hey Kyuhyun, could me meet? sorry about the trouble but i have an important thing to say to you..would you mind meeting me at the park at 4 pm?thank you"

                                                                                                                                                                              > YONGHWA

After reading Yonghwas text he just continue looking at her..and then told the others that he'll have to go..they meet at the part at the swing

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhD8WIyia_AjR0q22my5s

 

               Yonghwa  :   thank you.. you came..

               Kyuhyun    :   sure..and i'm also curious about that girl your with yesterday..

               Yonghwa   :   oww..her,..that was Patk Shin hye.. she's my...

               Kyuhyun    :   other girlfriend aside form Seohyun?,,

               Yonghwa   :   former girlfriend or EX-girlfriend..she left me 2 years ago..to study aboard....

Then Yonghwa told Kyuhyun what happen 2 years ago..Kyuhyun just listened to him..

               Yonghwa    ;  and now she back..

               Kyuhyun    :   you don't know which girl you want?

               Yonghwa  :   maybe..i don't know..

 Kyuhyun just look at Yonghwa..now he know the situation..so his thought of Yonghwa being a good person was right..it's just, its hard to make decision when the situation in there already.

______________________________________________________________________

Seohyun got a message from Kyuhyun to meet him at the park,, she went their and saw that it was Yonghwa waiting for her,,she was about to turn around but Yonghwa stop her..

                 Seohyun     :   let go of me,what do you want? isn;t it  enough what you did the other day? isn't it enough that you showed her to me..

                 Yonghwa     :   no its not that please listed to me HYUN..

                 Seohyun    :    no! and don't call me HYUN..(crying) You know.it hurts alot..i didn't expect that it will hurt this much..this is the first time i felt this much hurt, first to experience this..everything with you was first..even that kiss...please just..leave me alone..(then she turn around and leave)

Yonghwa frozed because of what he heard..EVERYTHING was FIRST..

                   Yonghwa's thought :   "first.... everthing....she's gone..gone"

Yonghwa reach his house and the CN boys were their waiting for him but he just went straight to his room..the boys were shock of how Yonghwa acts..

                  Yonghwa   :  she's gone..the picture is gone..nothing left..nothing.. 

Seohyun reach their house and went straight to their rooms the girls just let her,,but was curious why she was running home crying..when they pick at the door Seohyun fell asleep tears on eyes..

                     Sunny    :   poor girl..

                     Tiffany    :  come on guys let her rest..

Then they leave the room and continue what they where doing.

___________________________________________________________________________

 

 

sorry about the grammar and the errors.