CHAPTER 97: FALL A PART

Summer Breeze

 

Yoona can’t stop her tears from falling, Siwon was obviously proposing to this girl.

YOONA:                                      yes, I heard it, actually we heard it all so, that’s why I ‘am asking you to take care of him.

SIWON:                                      Yo-Yoona???

TAEYEON:                                  Yoona? What are you saying?

YOONA:                                      I’m breaking up with you.

SIWON:                                      what?!

YOONA:                                      you heard me, you two are going to get married now, you should have at least told me! (crying) at least you should have, not like this.. I could take it if you said it to me straight rather..(sob) me finding it out..

Siwon stood up, try to reach for Yoona but Yoona back away from Siwon.

YOONA:                                      thank you for everything, (smile)

Yoona run outside, it was sunny that day and there was no news of coming storm but the sky looks like it’s going to rain, Yoona was trying to take off the necklace that she didn’t notice a car was approaching her and also a  heavy rain pour from the sky, by the time she notice the car it HIT her.

SIWON:                                      YOONA!!!!!!!!

TAEYEON:                                  Yoona! No!!!

SUNNY:                                      no! no!!

Siwon ran to her immediately, she took her in his arm she was laying on the street unconscious, blood are flowing from her head, Siwon could only look at her trying to wake her up but she didn’t .

SIWON:                                      call an ambulance!!! Oh, Yoona, please , please wake up, please!!!

TAEYEON:                                  no! Oh GOD!no…

The ambulance came and Yoona was rush to the hospital. Yoona was at the operating room, when the girls and the boys came.

SEOHYUN:                                 unnie, what happened? (almost crying)

But none of them was speaking. The girls were all drained out mentally also physically, the boys held on them tight. Siwon has his head bowed down praying that Yoona will be ok.

HEECHUL:                                  oh? Sulli, you’re here?

SUNNY:                                      you know her?

LEETEUK:                                    we all know her, she’s Siwon’s cousin Victoria’s sister, she was staying at States, she do weddings..

TAEYEON:                                  weddings? Like a wedding coordinator?

YESUNG:                                    huh!why? you thought Siwon was cheating on Yoona?

SUNNY:                                      but we heard them, she said it was her dream wedding..

SULLI:                                          sorry if you misinterpret what I said, yes, it was my dream wedding, you see I could have that dream wedding of mine, (smile) I had cancer and..a few time left..so Siwon oppa let me have my dream even just organizing it.

JESSICA:                                     wait a minute, You’re preparing for a wedding?

SIWON:                                      yes, I want to surprise her, but before that I want everything to be ready but the time I propose to her.

Siwon was holding the box of ring.

KYUHYUN:                                 hyung, you should have at least give her a hint.

EUNHYUK:                                 wait,Yoona called me one night she was looking for you?  so where did you really went.

SULLI:                                          that was me, I called him to look on some of the wedding plans I had made.

SIWON:                                      I guess I’m to blame on everything.  She won’t be….there if I just..

TIFFANY:                                    we couldn’t take back the time, but at least everything is clear now.

SIWON:                                      I wonder if she’ll like her gown.

HYOYEON:                                 gown??

SIWON:                                      I ask Reine and the other girls to make Yoona a wedding gown…I wonder if..their done with it…

JESSICA:                                     ow, they’re done with it, she already tried it on..

Siwon left his head and look at Jessica, she was smiling and so as the other girls.

SEOHYUN:                                 we tried the gowns for the fit, then she tried the gown and she really love it.

YONGHWA:                              we just have to pray that she’ll be ok..

Few hours have past when Hyung Joong came out of the operating room.

SIWON:                                      how’s she?

HYUNG JOONG:                      I’m sorry she was hit so badly and her head hit the ground hard, she had concussions due with the head, and she’s..

TIFFANY:                                    she’s what?

HYUNG JOONG:                      she’s on a coma.

The girls couldn’t take it anymore their tears fall and the boys could only bow their heads. Siwon leaned to the wall to ask for strength.

SIWON:                                      what will happen to her?

HYUNG JOONG:                      well, we just hope that she’ll regain conscious or else she’ll…  I don’t want to tell, it’s hard but I was hoping for the best.

SUNNY:                                      could we??

HYUNG JOONG:                      of course you may, she’ll be transfer to the ICU, and there you could see her.

Hyung Joong left them, then they were called that Yoona was transferred to the ICU of course the girls went in to see her first. Then the boys, lastly Siwon he went closer to Yoona.

SIWON:                                      Yoona,

He calls her name wearily, he kneeled down beside her bed the tears falls from his eyes.

SIWON:                                      Yoona, I’m sorry, I’m sorry…. This is all my fault,..

He couldn’t think of anything, but “sorry”, When he walk out of the room, her parent’s arrive and Halmeoni too.

Ms. CHOI:                                  son, how’s she??

HALMEONI:                              speak up! Why aren’t you saying anything…

Everyone was so down that they don’t have energy left to speak.

LEETEUK:                                    she’s out of danger halmeoni..

Mr. CHOI:                                  if she’s out of danger, why are you all look like someone died.

SHINDONG:                              she’s….she’s in coma.

Halmeoni and Ms. Choi could only cover their mouth in shock.

SIWON:                                      the doctors, don’t know when she’ll be like that, but if she won’t regaine consciousness she’ll be..

Siwon couldn’t bear to think that Yoona will die like that, anger filled him, he punch the wall  then hit his head on it, he could only cry remembering Yoona in the ICU.