Chapter 47

Summer Breeze

 Tiffany couldn’t look at him straight.

“ahh, eottokke my hearts beating fast”

Hyun Joong  :  hmm, don’t you know how I missed you? When I saw you getting on that bus, I stop myself from dragging you out of it and into my car. You don’t know how it drives me crazy, that thing I stole from you.

Tiffany  :  what? You stole something to me?

Hyun Joong step back from Tifffany, he got carried away of what he was saying.

“oh, fool.”

Tiffany  :  hey, what was that you stole from me?

Hyun Joong  :  ahm, nothing

Hyun Joong can’t look at her. Tiffany was about to persuade him to tell her what was it when Sunny called her.

Sunny  : Tiffany! Your mom’s on the phone.

Tiffany  : what?! Ow, no It can’t be Minwoo, your dead.

Then she runs toward Sunny. Sunny went to meet Hyun Joong.

Sunny  :  so you’re the doctor who help Seohyun? Thank you, I’m Sunny by the way.

Hyun Joong  :  Hyun Joong.

Sunny  :  I saw you too earlier, hmm seems like the boyfriends are right.

Hyun Joong  :  right about what? (nervous)

Sunny  :  that there is something between you two. (Wicked smile)

Hyun Joong  :  well ahm, I like her that I can’t deny.

Sunny: (laugh)

Hyun Joong  :  wae-yo?

Sunny  :  finally a brave one..

Hyun Joong  :  what do you mean, “a brave one”

Sunny  :  what I mean is, you really know what your feelings are, some of the boys who were now BOYFRIENDS  that includes me but mine is not like that, are playing hard to get.  Right now we have one on the process.

Hyun Joong  :  on the process?

Sunny  :  yeap! And that one is Sooyoung the 3rd in the youngest. And now, you two. (smile)

Hyun Joong  : us..but we are not yet..

Sunny  :  (cut him) ow you are now. Tiffany’s mom is on the phone right now talking to her. Thanks to Minwoo. (smile) well anyways, I’ll just get your order, looks like she’ll be there for some time.

Hyun Joong  :  ah, I really don’t know what to order..

Sunny  : well then let me take care of that.

Then she left him there, Hyun Joong was on deep thought of what happened earlier..

Hyun Joong  :  ah, I’m such a fool I almost slip..aish.

While his mind is somewhere else, he didn’t noticed Minwoo, who is now approaching him with his order.

Minwoo : hyung, here’s your order.

Hyun Joong  :  (startled) Ow.. thanks

Minwoo  :  looks like your thinking hmm, I saw noona on the phone guess mom called.

Hyun Joong  :  that what Sunny told me. What exactly did you tell your mom.

Minwoo  : ow, nothing I just told her that she has a BOYFRIEND.

Hyun Joong  : what? But I’m not.

Minwoo  :  ow,, but you will.. (smile) you know what this garden has its magic?

Hyun Joong  ;  magic? Like an enchanted garden like that?

Minwoo  :  kinda, the previous name of this café is LA GARDEN CAFÉ, the obvious name for the café since it has a garden but we change it.

Hyun Joong  :  change it?

Minwoo  :  yes, it is now LA AMORE CAFÉ.  Since everyone who gets to set near the garden or in the garden itself falls in love. The best examples are the noona’s and the hyung’s who will be here any minute now. And you, don’t tell me your denying my sister?

Hyun Joong  :  ow. No, I’m not, as a matter of fact I like your sister, it’s just I’m not sure if she likes me too.

Minwoo  :  (smile) she does, you’ll see I never seen her like that before, usually when someone came to her too close she normally punch his face, but to you she seems to shy. Well anyway, I’m going to leave you now, gotta check on her.bye

Hyun Joong  just smiled to Minwoo.

“She’s shy when I’m around?”

Hyun Joong was eating when the Suju arrives Donghae was with them and he introduced him to them.

Donghae  :  hey guys I wan’t you to meet Dr. Kim Hyun Joong, that one who help Seohyun.

Everyone greeted him and introduced theirselves, and then he found out what Minwoo was talking about.

Leeteuk  :  hey Hyun Joong, I heard from the others that you and Tiffany.

Heechul  :  Tippany??? And this guy?

Ryeawook  ;  why are you jealous?

Heechul  :  haha, why should I, besides she is scary sometimes.

Jaejoong  :  ow right, guys I got the photos from last night and so as the video from Tiffany’s phone.

Donghae  :  what photos? What video?

Kyuhyun  :  ow, it’s nothing Hyung it was just your video from last night, when you stormed out the café to look for Jessica..

They all laugh even Hyun Joong couldn’t help himself but laugh because of Donghae’s reaction.

Donghae  :  you’re kidding me? She did that? That girl, ow she’s a scary one.

Shindong  :  so Hyun Joong, good luck with that tigress.

Sungmin  :  and speaking of which, here she comes.

Tiffany :  hey Hyun Joong-sshi, could me speak for a moment please.

Hyun Joong  : sure..later guys..

The boys make a teasing sound as the two walk to where they could talk.

Tiffany  :  ahh..umma ahmm umma is coming..

Hyun Joong  :  (silent)

Tiffany  :  hais..it’s all Minwoo’s fault, haish…

Hyun Joong  :  your mom is coming? And why are you saying this to me?

Tiffany  :  well ahmm  your kinda involve, Minwoo told mom that you’re my..ahhh

Hyun Joong  :  your…..

Tiffany  :  my.. ahmm..my boy..boyfriend..

Hyun Joong just looked at her but in his mind.

“Tiffany’s mom thought I’m her boyfriend?”

Tiffany can’t seem to notice that Hyun Joong’s face became brighter and his eye has a spark.

Hyun Joong  :  really she thought that? hmmm I can’t wait..

Tiffany :  ohh..really your fine with that?

Hyun Joong :  (nodded) yes of course that would be my honor.

Tiffany  :  ahh..she’s kinda on her way her..so if your don’t mind staying for a while?

Hyung  joong  :  of course, and besides the boys are funny.

Tiffany  :  ahmm ok then..(smile)

Hyun Joong just keeps on looking at her. Then she went back to the café.

“is it wrong to love an angel, I hope you won’t flew away when you know how much I love you”

He just shoves away his thought and went back to his seat where the boys are busy bugging Changmin about Sooyoung.