Chapter 9: ( SUDDEN ENCOUNTER 2)

Summer Breeze

Seohyun froze in where she stand, looking at the man in front of her then the mas smiled at her. He got up, pick a white full bloom rose and walk straight to her and smile then pinned the rose in her hair. Seohyun is dumbfound again on what is happening and the man speaks.

           Man          :    white rose is much better on you than red..it suits you, your like an angel. (smile)

       Seohyun     :    Deh?..(still looking at the man )

At the veranda the girls are now at chaos screaming,, giggling and jumping while the boyfriends watched them and went to the side so they wont get hit by the girls..

         Sunny        :      whaaaa i can;t take this anymore its to aegyo..(still holding Jessica's hand.)

         Taeyeon    :     He did it again ahhh i'm so envious...

        Jessica      :     Yah!. i hope they'll stop that. can't they feel that someone is watching them..( in envious voice)

        Hyoyeon    :     ahhh how i wish we could hear what they are saying..

Everyone just nodded. The girls are at the veranda when the door opens again and the boyfriends greeted the newcomer. Hyoyeon turn around when she heard the boys greeting and.

        Hyoyeon    :   OMO?! (then tap at Tiffany)

       Tiffany        :   What is it? (then turn around too) wae-yo? who is that?

       Hyoyeon    :  He's the guy who help us. The one at the supermarket.

      Tiffany        :   Really? (then tap the girls shoulder except Sunny's)

      Yoona        :  what is it unnie? (looking at Tiffany then look where Tiffany is looking so as the other girls)

      Taeyeon    :  and who is he?

       Hyoyeon    :   Sunny's knight and shining armor at the supermarket.

Everyone looked at each other with sparkling eyes when Sunny noticed that the girls are looking inside the cafe and got curious she turn around where the girls are looking and then she saw him. Everyone looked at Sunny and then naughty smile in their lips..

        Sooyoung   :   hmm i think.. i need to return to the kitchen now..

        Taeyeon      :   me too..( slowly walking towards the kitchen)

         Tiffany       :    oww.. i'll help with the customer in the garden.

        Yoona and Yuri   :  us too...(walking towards the counter)

        Jessica    :  aist..is this really happening why do they have to show up now..lover's all over the place (referring to Seohyun and Sunny's man) please if Yuri's man will show up today.. i'm really going to freak out.

      Hyoyeon    :   hey.. your just jealous admit it.

         Jessica   :   i've already  said it earlier. 

Jessica and Hyoyeon just went to the kitchen when Sunny is still on the veranda looking at the man.

          Yoona    :   annyong!(smile)

          Man       :    annyong... i happened to encounter one of the owner of this cafe..ahhh here's the card she gave to me her name was Lee Sun-kyu??

           Yuri      :   oww you mean Sunny unnie.. she's over there (then point at Sunny who is at the veranda looking at them)

          Man      :   (looked where Yoona is pointing) oww that's her..thank you. (then walk to Sunny).Annyong. (smile)

        Sunny    :   annyong..(keep her cool) so you came..(smile)

          Man     :  yeah  i saw the sign board "LA GARDEN CAFE" i thought it sounds familiar then i remember you..is this the cafe you said you onwed with your friends?(SUNNY nodded) it's great! look at that garden its great..are those customers too?

        Sunny   :  Deh..would you like to rest there while I prepare your order..

          Man    :   can i? i'd love too..oww but i haven't order yet..

       Sunny   :  oww if that's the case i'll give you our specialty for today..ok sir a slice of Chocoberry Heaven cake and a Green tea shake.. is it alright with you sir?

          Man    :   wow sounds delicious..yes please give me some..(smiled at her)

          images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWFbViwOvnQJLNGqvfA9s            images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHrFionsbJ8GW5Qv05ydW

 

Sunny is preparing the order of the man when Jessica speaks..

        Jessica     ;  we want a full report of what is happening later ok?? and don't forget to get his name ok or else..( cold look)

        Sunny      :   Yes your highness..

       Sooyoung  :  ahhh..you look cute together wt the veranda while ago..(hands on her cheeks)

       Hyoyeon    :   Sunny-sshi the name ok don't forget.

       Taeyeon    :   Guys, stop terrorizing Sunny ok..

Sunny is now serving the order of the Man.

         Sunny    :  thank you for waiting..here is your order..(she serves him happily)

          Man      :  wow it looks dealicious..thank you very much..how much is this?

         Sunny   :  no need..its our "thank you" to you from before.

           Man    :  are you sure?  thank you anyways..come and join me..

Sunny is about to say no when Jessica showed up at her back.

          Jessica   :   Go ahead Sunny-sshi.. we can handle the rest..(and gave her a meaningful look).thank you sir for your hel before..

            Man       :   ow its nothing..(smiled)

Jessica leave and went to the other table to check on the customers..and went to Seohyun.

          Seohyun  :  Unnie? (Jessica grad here and went behind the roses.)

           Jessica   :  yah.. Seo Joo-hyun make sure you got his name ok? we want full report later..(then off she went)

Seohyun just look at Jessica and then to Sunny who is looking at them..She gave her a worried look..and she got it..Sunny also have the same mission as she is..

           Seohyuns thought:

                "ohhh why is this happening..ahhhh"inside the Cafe

Inside the cafe:

        Jeongmin  :   hey guys look at the noonas..they're acting all mushy and stuff..

        Donghyun   :   girls are like that..just don;t mind them..

        Minwoo       :   why is everyone always ending up like that when it comes to love,romance, etc.

       Youngmin    :    well..we'll know when we experienced it..

       Kwangmin   ;   if you mean experienced going crazy like that?!! thanks but no thanks..

         Everyone   :   deh!!!

And just looked at the girls and shake their heads..the time passed and the customers are now coming of course it will be pack again in the cafe..

 at the garden.

       Man 1(sunny's)  :  owww..wow is this how your garden always looks at sunset?( Sunny nodded) whoa....no wonder people always comeback..owww..looks like their are a lot of customer (noticed when the girls are busy and as well as the boys)seems like your out of manpower i could help you if you want.

Sunny seems hesitant but when she saw how busy it is she agreed.On the other hand.Seohyun who is now having a hard time assisting the customer bumps into a man and when she looked up it was the man who pinned a rose on her.

           Seohyun   :   ohh i'm sorry sir.

            Man 2 (seohyun's)   :  oww it's ok,,(then looked around) seems like its a busy day today mind if i help?

Like Sunny Seohyun saw that it is true she faced the man and a weary smile on her face. The man just smiled at her and said.

             Man 2   :  smile ok..your beautiful when you smile..

Seohyun blush..Taeyeon and Tiffany although busy assisting heard what the man said and smile. Everyone is busy with the orders and the customer when a the door opens..

              Jessica  :  oww come on...it's not really happening..(slap her forehead)

              Yoona     :   Unnie kwenchana?

              Jessica   :  no! look who just came in..

Yoona looked at the newcomer and..

              Yoona     :  OMO?!!!!!!!!he's here too...?

 The man you just entered the cafe is the one who carried Yuri back to their house when she fainted last night.

               Yoona    :   annyong your back sir..

                 Man 3  :   yeah..i really love your garden mind if i take more photos of it?

                Yoona   :  you have Taeyeon unnies permission so..feel free sir..

The man thank Yoona and start taking photos first inside the cafe and ask Yoona and Jessica if they could pose for a shot and they did.Then took photos from different corner of the cafe and went off  at the garden when he saw Yuri assisting the customer and took her photo.

           Man 3's thought:

                 "   she really is beautiful.. and when the ray of sun hits her face like that ahhh..i think my heart stop"