Chapter 52: Tiffany's Stolen Kiss

Summer Breeze

While the Jessica, Tiffany and Taeyeon are preparing the foods the other is busy exploring the house. Seohyun came out of their room as well as Yonghwa, they look at each other when Yesung interrupted.

Yesung  :  ehem, (cough) excuse me I’ll just go get something in the room.. (pass)

Yonghwa  :  ah, hi..(awkward)

Seohyun : (force a smile) hello.

Yonghwa  : ah, how have you been?

Seohyun  : fine..(awkward)

They were awkward when Hyoyeon called Seohyun and saw them talking.

Hyoyeon  :  Hey Seohyun, let’s go to the be…beach..(look at Yonghwa) hey..

Yonghwa  ;  hey, you’re doing out?

Hyoyeon  : just to looked at the beach, hey Seohyun wear a jacket the breeze is cold, hais why did we come here in this time of year, it’s Ber months already..hais..

Seohyun  : I’m wearing one already, that’s why I ask that question earlier, good thing none of us brought one.

Hyoyeon  :  yeah, but I heard auntie and uncle add an manmade hot spring, I wonder where..

Seohyun :  hot spring??

Hyoyeon  :  yup come on, let’s ask her, then later maybe we could relax a bit.

Hyoyeon grab Seohyun’s hand and wave at Yonghwa..

Hyoyeon  : see ya later..

Seohyun just look at Yonghwa and then followed Hyoyeon .

Seohyun  ;  unnie, I thought were going to check the beach?

Hyoyeon  ; I’m more excited at the manmade hot spring..

When they reach the kitchen all the girls are busy preparing the food.

Yuri : you two where have you been?

Hyoyeon  :  ow, just over there, well anyway, guess who I saw talking just now.(smile and looked at Seohyun)

Sunny  :  who??come on tell us now..

Hyoyeon  ;  well I just caught Seohyun and Yonghwa talking in from of our room..

They girls went, “huh” and then looked at Seohyun.

Seohyun  :  ah, it just happened that we came out of the same room that’s all.

Tiffany  : ow, alright and guys, it’s not a crime talking to him, right, I mean Yonghwa is our friend..

Taeyeon  :  wae? We didn’t say anything; I was just a reaction,

Jessica  : well enough already, the boys are here..Tiffany could you ask them to prepare the table?

Tiffany : sure.. ( then went out)

Hyoyeon  ;  ow, Jessica, where is that manmade hot spring that you told me before..

Jessica  : (slap Sooyoung hands) hey, stop eating.. ow, that it’s at the back.

Sooyoung  : ouch! Hot spring? Could we?

Jessica ; of course , we’ll go there this evening, 

Sunny  ;  great!

Jaejoong and Sungmin went to the kitchen.

Sungmin  ; wow, smells great, I’m starving..

Jaejoong  : I think I’m going to eat a lot tonight.

Then they started with the dinner, the boys eat a lot, specially Yonghwa..

Yonghwa  : thank you for the food, wow, I missed this, you guys really know how to cook..

Siwon :  yeah, I think it they’re ready to be wives..

Yoona  ;  what are you saying? wives? If you’re going to be my husband, prepare yourself.. you’ll experience things that you never experience before..(deadly look)

Siwon  :  wae???(scared)

Sungmin  ;  haha, look at his face..

Sunny  :  ow, if you’re going to be my husband, you can’t laugh like that..

Sungmin  stop laughing and cover his mouth and look at Sunny, Siwon just looked at him. Jaejoong looked at Yuri.

Yuri  : oww, don’t worry, (smile, Jaejoong let out a breath) you’ll experienced both..

Jaejoong suddenly became frigid, and look at Yuri..

Tiffany :  ow, guys, don’t be like that, look, they look so scared.(pointing Sungmin, Siwon and Jaejoong)

Hyun Joong  :  Tiffany, you’re not thinking, the same thing as they, are you?

Tiffany  :  me?, no, I’m not, (angelic smile)

The girls went “oh” when they saw Tiffany’s smile with a scary sound.

Donghae  :  what’s with the scary ow..

Jessica  :  if she smile’s like that, (shiver) yayks, she’s evil..

Hyun Joong looked at Jessica , and the others nodded as an agreement to what Jessica said, and then He looked back at Tiffany is still smiling..

Hyun Joong  :  ahh, maybe this is my punishment for that sin..

Tiffany  : (smile fade) what sin?

Hyun Joong  :  ah.. (hesitant) ah, I sort of kinda..ahmm

Changmin  :  oww, look at him, sweat..

Yesung  : must be a terrible sin..

Sunny :  come on, say it..

Everyone is curious about the sin Hyun Joong was saying..

Tiffany  : go on, I’ll try my best not to get mad..

Hyun joong :  ok, well, remember when we went to (province) I was walking in the park when I saw you laying in the ground, so I went closer, and saw you, you were fast asleep. You look so beautiful that time that I can’t help myself not to…

Tiffany  :  (eyes went wide) ahhh,, so it wasn’t a dream..

Donghae  :  wae???what’s that,

Jessica  :  hais, such a snail.. of course he KISSED her..

Donghae  :  oww, (smile)

Tiffany : I thought I was just a dream, but it felt so real, but when I woke up I was alone, so I just thought I was just the wind or something..so..

Hyun joong  :  I hid that time..i was afraid that you’ll hit me or something.. so I’m sorry..

Tiffany  :  hais.. good thing I already said Yes to you..or else this ring won’t be here..

Hyun joong  : (kissed her hand) Sorry..

The two of them are smiling when Yesung interrupted.

Yesung  :  I think I don’t need dessert..

Yoona  : wae?

Yesung  : who on earth could eat sweets if someone are doing sweet stuff, luckily ants are not yet here..jezz,

Kyuhyun  : hyung, just admit that your jealous..

Yesung :  if I’m not jealous, I won’t be acting this way, but the problem is, I haven’t recover  with the proposal thing and then this,, ahh please give me a break,..

Sunny  : haha, good thing the other “singles” are not here..

Yesung  :  yah, I shouldn’t have come..

Changmin  : hey,, just enjoy ok,, you still have us..

Yesung  looked at him and just let out a deep breath, Sooyoung looked at Changmin and remembered what he said before.

“ I LIKE YOU…….”

That phrase was keep on her mind.

Donghae : Hey Jess, 

Jessica  ; if yout going to ask if ever your going to be my husband, don't bother, if you hear it, you'll just have nightmare..

Donghae look at Jessica and Jessica looked him seriously.

Donghae  :  your...not...serious...are you?

Taeyeon  :  no she's serious.

Donghae look at Taeyeon then the others, they all have serious faces, he was about to say something when Jessica cut him.

Jessica :  ok guys, dessert time..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0F-kBu8XNOFFa4_1i5mA

After they have dessert the boys volunteer to wash the dishes and clean the tables, while the girls went to the manmade hot spring.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSujbsjzlQlXv5nsAMHEtr

( this is the Hot Spring please jsut imagine it a little bigger)