CHAPTER 91: UNEASY FEELING

Summer Breeze

 

 

The boys left the studio then Sheena notice something.

SHEENA:              hey, did you guys open this door?

Everyone looked at Sheena who was standing right next to the door, and then worried written all over their faces.

JANET:                  hais, those boys really are hard head.

Then adjusshi came in at the room, then he noticed that everyone was worried.

ADJUSSHI:           what’s the matter?

The he noticed that the room where the wedding gowns are being kept was open, then he knew instantly what they were talking about.

ADJUSSHI:           don’t worry,  just finished what you were doing, thing will be ok.

KIM:      are you sure adjusshi??

ADJUSSHI:           yes, I’m sure I bet they won’t let that happen again..

KATE:    again???what do you mean?

ADJUSSHI:           nothing, go on continue with your work.

Then adjusshi leave the girls and also the boys to continue with the dresses. He went to the waterfalls and stayed for awhile. The boys decided to go to the girls house.

HEECHUL:            I think I’m gonna pass.

RYEAWOOK:       me too need to buy something.

YESUNG:              ow, which reminds me I have to buy something too,Wookie. I’ll come with you.

LEETEUK:             ahmm who else have a plan?(no one reacted) so come on let’s go.

The girls are having their dinner when the doorbell rang.

TAEYEON:            oh??who could possibly come in this late of the night?

SEOHYUN:           I’ll get the door..

Seohyun opened the door and was surprise to see the boys.

LEETEUK:             hi,!

SEOHYUN:           oh? Good evening, come in.

The boys went in and then greeted the girls.

SHINDONG:        oh, do you have extra? Were quit hungry??

YURI:     of course come join us.

The boys joined the girls of course they sat beside their partners, Yoona doesn’t know what to do when Siwon sat beside her.

SIWON:                                hi.. (smile)

YOONA:               hello, so you’re here..

SIWON:                                well I just arrived this morning, I was about to see you when this boys kidnapped me.

YOONA:               kidnapped you??

SIWON:                                yeah,

EUNHYUK:          don’t worry we only went to adjusshi to have hi….ouch!

Eunhyuk didn’t finished what he was about to say when Siwon kick him under the table.

SUNGMIN:         we had are measurement for the tuxedos and we drag them along too,

DONGHAE:         we was hoping too to see the sketches for your gowns but the girls didn’t let us.

HYOYEON:           why is that?

HYUNG JOONG:                               they have a saying about weddings, that’s why..

JESSICA:               ow, really? We have a news for you..

DONGHAE:         oh? And what is that?

SUNNY:                                let’s congratulate TAEYEON, for having a love life!

JAEJOONG:         what?!

YONGHWA:        really?! This calls for a celebration!!!

SOOYOUNG:      yeah! Come on let’s order more food!

SHINDONG:        bring them on!!haha!

SIWON:                                hyung, be careful or your tux won’t fit you.

EUNHYUK:          right!

Then they called for a food delivery, Yoona went outside to breathe some fresh air. While others are having great time inside the house.

SIWON:                                Hey, (took off his jacket and place it you Yoona’s shoulder.)

YOONA:               (smile) hi..

SIWON:                                so what have you been doing when I was gone?

YOONA:               ow, nothing much I’m helping the unnies and Seohyun for their wedding.

SIWON:                                really?(smile)

YOONA:               ahmm, so.. how about you…(didn’t know where to look) what have you been doing lately?

SIWON:                                me? nothing much really.

YOONA:               ahmm Siwon-ah ahmm, about….

Yoona didn’t finished what she was about to say when Siwon’s phone rang.

SIWON:                                oh, excuse me…

Yoona could only look at him and then back to the starry night.

YOONA:               (whisper to herself) hmm I guess I have to wait for him a little longer, but I hope nothing will come, (holding her chest)and  I don’t like this feeling..

SIWON:                                I’m sorry about that, what was that you want to say again?

YOONA:               ow, nothing, (smile) so who was that?

SIWON:                                nobody, just something I have to do..

YOONA:               ok,

Then a burst of laughter came from inside the house interrupted their conversation.

SIWON:                                looks like they’re having so much fun, come on let’s join them.

YOONA:               ok, then..

Then they went inside the house, Siwon grab Yoona’s hand and she grip on them tight, Siwon look at her and she smile to him.

“please don’t steal him away from me..”

Then they joined the fun inside, Shindong was the star of the night because he almost ate all the food they order.

YONGHWA:        I guess we have to order again, Shindong ate it all.

HYOYEON:           so as Sooyoung!

SOOYOUNG:      what?!! It’s delicious..

TAEYEON:            we know!(smile)

Yoona could only look on their happy faces while teasing each other. One thing was bothering her, the feeling she had earlier and Siwon, she felt like he was hiding something from her and she was afraid to find it out, because it may cause something valuable that she could die for.