CHAPTER 78

Summer Breeze

That morning Taeyeon woke up, she flinch we she felt her head hurt.

TAEYEON:            ahh! (hold her head) my head hurts, damn it.

Then she look around and found herself in their room, then she notice she was wearing her pajama and a jacket she immediately check her body. Then Hyoyeon came in from the door.

HYOYEON:           oh??Your finally awake.

TAEYEON:            you’re here??

She still was holding her head because it hurt so much, her hair was a mess too.

HYOYEON:           just be thankful that I’m here, or else you’ll, (shake her head) ow, never mind.

Taeyeon bow a little because her head was killing her, then Wooyoung came in with a hot coffee.

WOOYOUNG:    ow, good your awake, here drink this.

After hearing Wooyoung Taeyeon immediately raised her head and look at him wide eyes.

TAEYEON:            what are you doing here?!?

WOOYOUNG:    I brought you home, you were too drunk last night.

TAEYEON:            what?! Ahhh! Ouch! (head hurts)

WOOYOUNG:    stop asking too much question ok? here, just drink this.

He handed the coffee to Taeyeon, Taeyeon took the coffee drink it, she almost burst the coffee to Wooyoung’s face.

TAEYEON:            what is this?! (wiping her lips)

WOOYOUNG:    coffee.

TAEYEON:            you call this coffee? Well it don’t sure taste like one..

WOOYOUNG:    ow, just drink it, so the hang-over will go.

Taeyeon just look at Wooyoung and then at the cup.

WOOYOUNG:     I’ll be going now.

HYOYEON:           ok, later then, thanks for everything.

Wooyoung just nod and then walk out of the room. Taeyeon could just look at him, holding the cup of coffee which Wooyoung gave.  She continues to drink it.

TAEYEON:            hey Hyoyeon, you could have put some sugar in this, how could drink this??

HYOYEON:           hey, I didn’t make that one, Wooyoung did so just drink it ok, you cause that guys so much trouble.

TAEYEON:            huh??why me??

HYOYEON:           hais, you were really that drunk last night that you didn’t know. FYI he slept here last night.

TAEYEON:            WHAT?!

Taeyeon was looking at Hyoyeon with the expression of mix surprise and questioning look.

HYOYEON:           hey don’t look at me like that.

TAEYEON:            so you mean?? (look at her clothes then hugged herself) he saw it..

HYOYEON:           (went to her and hit her head lightly) aish! In your dreams, I’m the one who change your clothes, aish!

TAEYEON:            ow? really??

HYOYEON:           really! He was having trouble on how to change your clothes when you,,

TAEYEON:            when what??

HYOYEON:           when I came i..(she walk away from Taeyeon) so you better take a shower to lessen that hurt on your head a little.

TAEYEON:            ok, ok!

Then Hyoyeon went down stair to prepare their breakfast when Jessica and Yuri came in.

YURI:     were back!!! Unnie are you cooking??

HYOYEON:           hey!welcome back!

Give each other hugs and kisses

JESSICA:               oh? Where is Taeyeon?

HYOYEON:           she’s up stair taking a shower.

YURI:     shower?  This early?

HYOYEON:           yup, she was drink last night and now she’s suffering from major head ache.

JESSICA:               what did you say? She drink last night?

Yuri and Jessica looked at each other.

HYOYEON:           (smile) yes!

YURI:                     and why are you smiling at?

HYOYEON:           because…… (dramatically set at the chair) Wooyoung was here last night.

YURI & JESSICA:                                WHAT?!

HYOYEON:           uh-uh-uh! Don’t get the wrong idea, yes he was here last night but, to bring Taeyeon home,and beside I was here too last night so need not to worry.

The two girls were relieved to hear what Hyoyeon said.

HYOYEON:           but!(smile) Taeyeon did something last night..

The two girls looked at Hyoyeon with questioning look.

HYOYEON:           I’ll tell you the whole story if the others are here already.

JESSICA:               aish, stop with the suspense and just tell us.

Hyoyeon could see the excitement on their face so she just told them. While Hyoyeon was telling the whole story the other came in, Sooyoung, Tiffany and Yoona came in followed by Seohyun and Sunny, then again Hyoyeon repeat the whole story. Mean while Taeyeon was  still in the bath tub, trying to remember what happen last night.

TAEYEON:            hmm, so he slept here last night. i wonder, if something else happen that Hyoyeon haven’t tell me about.

Then she closed her eyes, she fall asleep in the bath tub, then she had a dream of what happen last night. When Wooyoung drag her out from the bar then brought her home, when he carried her to her room and then to her bed. Then her eyes flew open when it comes with the part when she pulled Wooyoung into bed and sleep on his chest. She got up from the tub get her robe then change into her clothes and went down stair to find out that the girls are already there.

TAEYEON:            ow, you’re here?(smiling)

The girls went to her and hugged her.

HYOYEON:           hey hey, enough guys, come on let’s eat together now.

The girls went to the kitchen and then eat their breakfast together.

TIFFANY:              hey Taeyeon I heard you had a good time last night?

Taeyeon looked at the girls and their faces look like they know something their eyes where all smiling.

TAEYEON:            ahh, I guess you guys knew about it already.

SUNNY:                                so, when did you know?

TAEYEON:            know about what?

SUNNY:                                about that feelings of yours.

Taeyeon’s hand stop on mid air and look to Sunny. The girls are all seriously looking at her.

TAEYEON:            I dunno, why ask only me? Ask HYOYEON too.

Everyone’s eyes went to Hyoyeon too, Hyoyeon could only smile at them and took something underneath her shirt.