Chapter 50 (Prososal / Meet again)

Summer Breeze

Saturday came and the girls are getting ready with their outing.

Yoona  ;  hey Jessica where exactly are we going?

Jessica  :  at the beach, well actually it’s a family beach house, I ask permission from appa and umma if we could stay there for the weekends, and they said yes.

Hyoyeon : great I miss swimming in the beach.

Seohyun  : ow, eottokke are we going to wear..ahhh

Sooyoung  : you mean swim wear?! No!, I’m not wearing those, remember we have boys.,

Yuri  :  who said about wearing swim suits?

Seohyun  :  ow, so you mean you didn’t pack any? ahh what a relief.

Later the boys came.

Donghae  :  wow, you look great..(hug and kiss)

Jessica :  you look handsome today..

Siwon  :  I hope you didn’t pack any y outfits, cause if you did, I’m gonna lack you up.

Yoona  :  no I didn’t, just make sure you won’t look into other girls or else.

Siwon  :  ow no worries, as long as your with me , my eyes are on you.( hug)

Sungmin  :  hey Sunshine., look I bought you something,

Sunny  ; what is it?

Sungmin  :  tadan! A hat!

Sunny : oww,thanks

Taeyeon  : is everyone here already?

Yesung  : actually Changmin and Hyun Joong are not yet here.

Tiffany and Sooyoung just acted as if they didn’t hear anything, Hyoyeon noticed it and add up with a tease.

Hyoyeon  ; ow, I guess those two are mourning, well some girls here kinda break their hearts yesterday.

Tiffany  ;  I did not break his heart and beside he haven’t confess to me, how come I break his heart! (Suddenly said)

Tayeon  : (shock)jezz chill up, you don’t have to shout, gosh, your scary.

Hyun Joong ; (shout) if that’s the case, WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?!

Everyone was shock of what they heard and they all turn their heads on Hyun Joong who is sitting on his car.

Jaejoong  :  ow! There you are, (look at Tiffany) Tiffany-sshi, are you ok? (half-smiling)

Yoona  :  Hey, (shaking Tiffany)

Hyun Joong walks towards Tiffany who has froze on where she stands.

Hyun Joong  : is that why your acting strange yesterday when you ask me what did I said to your mom.

Sunny  :  auntie was here yesterday, why didn’t we saw her?

Hyun Joong  ; its, because she went to me directly, first she didn’t tell who she was but she suddenly ask me questions, she asked me if I love you, true , I didn’t answer, but I smiled at her, then she gets it, and then she introduced herself to me not directly but she said to take care of you and now (went closer to her) I intend to keep that promise. So Hwang Mi-young, will you be my girlfriend,

Tiiffany  : wait you know my name?

Hyun joong :  yes I ask your brother about it, and also ask permission..

Tiffany  : permission???

Hyun Joong : ( smiled) yes, let me re-phrase what I said earlier, WILL YOU MARRY ME?

Everyone’s eyes are about to come out because of what Hyun Joong said.

Every one: MARRY??!

Hyun Joong  :  so what will you say?

Tiffany  :  i…i….i…. (couldn’t utter a word when her phone rings, it was her mother) hello? (looking at Hyun Joong)

Umma, Appa and Minwoo  :  CONGRATULATIONS!

Tiffany  : (Shock)  what?! You knew?

Umma  :  yah, actually he ask permission to us, just before he went there.

Looked at Hyun Joong.

Tiffany  : yeah, his actually in front of me now, thanks.. (Say in flat tone and eyes fix on Hyun Joong)

Yuri  :  yah, Tiffany..his proposing! yah what’s your answer?

Jaejoong  : what let me take this shot first, I bet the others will be furious.

Yuri :  wae?

Jaejoong  : because they’re not here no watch..haha

Yesung  : ahh, right, wait let me text Leeteuk, maybe that will change their minds. (texting Leeteuk)

Seohyun  :  ahh, look at her face..

Donghae : wait me too, I haven’t had my revenge yet.

Jessica  : revenge? On what?

Taeyeon  : well Tiffany took a video of Donghae when  he ran through the door to look for you.  So now, here’s his chance..

Jessica  : ahh,, ok. Hmm, I wonder how he looks like on the vid, hope Tiffany still had it.

Mean while, everyone is busy with the two, Hyun Joong and Tiffany, they didn’t notice someone is approaching.  Seohyun, turn her head to ask Kyuhyun something when she noticed the new comer, her eyes went wide and froze.

Hyun  Joong  : so, (kneel ) so Tiffany, will you give me the honor of becoming your husband?

Tiffany : (stare) yah! You haven’t told me anything yet.

Hyun Joong  :  tell you what? Ahmmm ow, that.. (smile)  I LOVE YOU, please say YES..

Tiffany  :  (smile) much better, and YES I will marry you..

And then Hyun Joong  slip the ring on Tiffany’s hands, and kissed her, Everyone went ‘AHHH” and the couples are hugging,

thumbnail.aspx?q=1521353042749&id=4f861f

(Tiffany's Ring)

Sunny  :  ahh, that was so sweet..

Sungmin  : ehem,..

Sunny  : oh? Are you ok?

Sungmin :  ahh, think so,, after what I saw, maybe I’m hearing things..

Sunny looked at him curiously, oblivious of what Sungmin said.

Yuri  :  yah, you got the shots?

Jaejoong  : of course, but ours well be much better..(Smile)

Yuri  : what did you say?

Jaejoong  :  ow, nothing, (smile)

Yoona  :  ahh, I hear wedding bells,,
Siwon  :  hmm group wedding?? Sounds good..

Yoona  :  group wedding?wae, who’s going to marry aside Tiffany and Hyun Joong?

Siwon  :  huh? What did I said?

Yoona  :  you said..ohhh never mind..

Kyuhyun noticed that Seohyun was looking at the back.

Kyuhyun  :  Seohyun??

Then he too looked where Seohyun look and saw Yonghwa he immediately approach him.

Kyuhyun  :  Hey, glad you made it. Hey guys! Looks who’s back..

Everyone looked at Kyuhyun the girls eyes went wide except Tiffany.

Tiffany  : yah! (went to him and slap his shoulder) what took you so long?!

Yonghwa  : sorry..

Tiffany : anyways your back, welcome back. (smile)

Hyun Joong  : ehem,, Tiffany, you shouldn’t smile to other guys, you’re my fiancée now, remember..

Tiffany  :  ow, his no stranger to us..

Hyun Joong :  I know, we meet last night.

Tiffany  :  really..(look at Yonghwa)

Kyuhyun  : it’s a long story..

Yonghwa :  anywayss. Congrats, I saw the whole thing..(smile)

Tiffany  : (blush) thanks..

Taeyeon  :  yah! Tiffany, so you really know something,

Sunny  :  yah, spell it out!

Jessica  : or your dead before your wedding..

Tiffany  :  geezz, ok,ok.. well, he called me before about a month ago, asking if everyone’s ok and about her..(point at Seohyun) I asked him if he’ll come back to Seoul, he said, his not sure yet, but he will, and now his here.

Siwon  :  hey, Seohyun, are you ok?

And then Changmin arrived, in a hurry..

Changmin  :  ow, thank God,,(catch his breath) you’re still here.

Hyoyeon  :  good thing there are my interruptions..

Sungmin  : hmm, now is everyone is here,

Donghae  :  wait..

Jessica : what is it?

Donghae :  wait need to go to the restroom..

Everyone went “aish” then laugh..

Jessica  : aish., just hurry up..

As soon as Donghae went out from the café they all went to the car and leave. Of course Tiffany is with Hyun Joong..

The others are on the Van that Jessica’s family has, and the others are with Yonghwa, of course Seohyun had no choice but to get in, but she sat at the back of the car beside her was Kyuhyun, of course Yonghwa is the driver. After hours of driving finally they reached the beach.

thumbnail.aspx?q=1445215147904&id=89b995

( Jung's Beach House)

Jessica  : welcome guys, that’s our family beach house.

Taeyeon  ; wow, that looks bigger that before..

Jessica  : ahmm, kinda, mom and dad have that fixed, we change the interiors too. So come on..

Donghae  : hey, is this really yours?

Jessica  : of course come on..

Yesung  : wow! You’re a rich kid..

Jessica  ; it’s not mine, this is mom and dad’s.

Kyuhyun  : neither you still are one of the family..

Jessica : ok fine.. bye the way there are 5 rooms here,  you could use the two rooms and the 2 are the girls room, the and the last room is the masters bedroom so, it’s just for mom and dad. Ok and each room has toilets.

Sooyoung  ; wow, everything here change.

Sunny  :  who wants to share room with me?

Seohyun, Yoona and Hyoyeon are sharing room with Sunny and Jessica, Tiffany, Yuri, Taeyeon and Sooyoung in the other room. Yonghwa, Jaejoong and Siwon are on the other room and Sungmin, Yesung, Kyuhyun and Changmin on the other room.

Jessica  ; hey girls let’s make some food before we head to the beach, I’m sure everyone is hungry.

Tiffany  :  (open the fridge) wow, you’re prepared.

Jessica  ; well mom called the care taker last night at said to buy things that we need so there is no need to go to the market.

Taeyeon  ; so let’s get started with the cooking..

Then Donghae, Kyuhyun and Yesung, went to the kitchen.

Yesung : is there anything you need?

Jessica  : ow, were fine here.. so could and look at the beach if you want..

Kyuhyun  : are you sure?

Tiffany  : yes, leave the rest to us..

Donghae  : (went to Jessica who is now washing the potatoes and then back hug) are you sure?

Jessica  : yes, now go, your distracting me..(smile)

Taeyeon  : aish, well you two stop that, hello were here, come on, enough with that stuff.

Yesung  ; please Hae, I’m not yet over with the proposal thing and now your next? I rather have an heat than a brain hemorrhage because of you guys.hais..

Kyuhyun  ; hyung., this is just the start I’m sure there will be cases like that.

Yesung : right so before that happens, let’s head to the beach..bye guys..

Kyuhyun : (went to Donghae) hyung, enough come on..(drag Donghae out)

Donghae  : yah, what are you doing..

Kyuhyun  ; saving Jessica from being suffocated because of your TIGHT hug.

Then the girls just laugh out loud.

thumbnail.aspx?q=1574992164476&id=8a41da    thumbnail.aspx?q=1513066080878&id=898b47

(Sunny,Seohyun, Yoona and Hyoyeon's Room)         ( Jessica, Yoona, Tiffany, Taeyeon and Sooyoung's Room)

Please just imagine their rooms looks like this

thumbnail.aspx?q=1592717215125&id=d2f072           thumbnail.aspx?q=1517464396856&id=2be749

 

( Yongwa, Jaejoong and Siwon's room)      (guest room, Hyun Joong, Donghae, Sungmin and Changmin's room)

 

thumbnail.aspx?q=1572718969016&id=4aa528

( beach near the Beach House)

__________________________________________

sorry about the late update."(