Chapter 25 : ( TO GET HER)

Summer Breeze

Siwon was surprised by his halmoni's question.

              Grandma    :     i said do you love her? i've seen that look before my dear when your father fallen inlove with your mother..he's always like that looking something but not really looking at it..(smile) is she pretty?

               Siwon       :  (has no choice but to answer) yes i do love her but..

              Grandma   :  but?????oww don't tell me you hadn't tell her..

                Siwon     :  (shock his head) no..i hadn't, i'm afraid..afraid that if i tell her..she might disappear.i don't want that..

              Grandma   :   (laugh) you really are a Choi..Choi Siwon..you know your aboji is also like that,he told me the exact same line, and so as your father to your mother..

                Siwon       :   (just smile) really??i guess i won't end up like aboji and father..i'll never have her..never....

              Grandma  :    why did you say that?

                Siwon      :   i just know it halmoni..the way she look at me that night at the park..and when she run..it really stab me in the heart..it feels she really run from me forever..

              Grandma    :   you know..that might really happen,,( Siwon looked at her)  if you really love her..then go back to Seoul..if what you feel is just a fake..then stay her and look for another girl..

Siwon became silent..

              "  look for another girl?another girl except Yoona..another girl to be the mother of my child..and another girl beside me...(imagine) another girl.....NO! i won't have another girl in my life except for Yoona"

Then Siwon stand and kissed his grandmother..

                Siwon    :     sorry halmoni but i won't wait until tomorrow..thank you..(hug)

               Grandma   :  your welcome my dear..next time bring her here i wan to meet her  ok?

               Siwon      :   yes halmoni..bye..

Siwon before went to the airport called Leeteuk and ask something then off to the airport.

______________________________________________________________________________________

               Leeteuk    :   ok!got it..leave the rest to us..(end the call) guys we have an important thing to do..

Everyone look at him curiously

               Heechul    :      what is it?

               Leeteuk     :   Siwon is coming back to Seoul and wants to confess to Yoona, he needs our help.

               Eunhyuk     :   (suddenly jump) yes! now my plan will take place.

Everyone was shock of Eunhyuk..but they listned to what he was palnning and all agreed to it, then they called the Boyfriend and the Girls they all agreed to participate on the plan..

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Yoona was still clueless of what the others are planning do her daily work.when Taeyeon speak.

                Taeyeon     :  guys were just going to open the cafe until 3 pm ok..

Everyone agreed to thatr and Yoona didn't pay any much attention at all so she jsut agreed to,, everyone is acting pretty well but can't hide their excitement.

                 Sunny        :   Yoona-sshi..lets go to the mall...i want to shop..

                 Sooyoung   :   i'll come with you.. 

Yoona just nodded. then they meet Yonghwa and Jaejoong at the cafe door, they greeted them and so are they, then went off to the mall..Sunny is busy picking dress for Yoona to wear tonight.but Yoona just let her do her thing..

                 Sunny      :   hey Yoona..try this one on..

Yoona went to the dressing room and tried the dress.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRix6CAZEjBy8EYSNHafMx

               Sooyoung     :   wow you look cute...

               Sunny           :  perfect come on..i'll pay for it..don't take that off..

Yoona is about to stop them but they run towards the counter and pay for the dress

Sunny and Sooyoung is keeping Yoona so the other will have time decorating the garden where Siwon is going to confess..

                Jessica     :    aisss...Yoona is such a lucky girl..

                Donghae   :   your lucky too...you have me..(then put his hands on Jessica's shoulder)

                Jessica     :     me lucky???who ever woman won't be lucky to have you as a boyfriend..your such a playboy..(then take his hsand off her shoulder)

                Donghae    :   you know your the only one who said that to me..(then bend closer to Jessica)

                Kyuhyun     :    yah hyung..stop that were not reaady for that yet and besides..its Siwon hyungs moment so please don't still it..ok

                Heechul     :     right and stop teasing her..

               Youngmin    :    hyung, unnie your like cat and dog..you always fight...someday....you'll never know..something unexpected my happen..

Everyone agrees..

               Hyoyeon      :   guys we need tohurry any monent Siwon will be here and Yoona too..

So they hurriedly finish arraging the garden..when Siwon arrived..

               Siwon    :     Where is she?(immedately look for Yoona)

              Shindong   :   relax Sunny and Sooyoung is keeping her..their at the mall..

               Donghyun   :   glad you're back hyung..

              Taeyeon    ;   hey take a good care of her will you..or else your a deadman..arasso?

               Jaejoong   :   goodluck

             Sungmin     :    glad your here..what make you realized to come back..

               Siwon     :   my grandmother has a very strong convincing power that's why.

             Hyoyeon   :    wow...i'd like to meet her sometimes..

              Tiffany    :    hey Seohyun (noticed Seohyun is quiet)  is Yonghwa hadn't come back yet?

Yonghwa left, he said the CN blue group needs help so he went to check it but hadn't come back yet.

               Seohyun   :    i don't know..i've been calling him and texting him but he won't answer any of it...(getting worried)

              Tiffany      :    maybe he'll just going to be late..(seohyun nodded)

Then they continue with what they were doing..Sunny texted them that they're on their way back at the cafe..everyone hide and turned the lights off.

__________________________________________________________________________

  

what do you think happened to Yonghwa?

heheh thanks for reading guys..

sorry for the errors..