Chapter 40

Summer Breeze

After they finished their vegestable picking,tiffany and Hyun Joong are at the house little garden while halmoni is preparing their harvest for lunch and later she called them..

Tiffany  :  wow, they look delicious..

Halmoni :  thank you for the food..

everyone  : Thank you,,

Tiffany  :  we'll eat well..

Halmoni is making a lettuce wrap for aboji and the youngster are just looking at them when Halmoni speak..

Halmoni  :  Tiffany, why not make one for Hyun Joong..

Tiffany  : Bwo? (shock)

Both  :  anniyo (wave hands)

Tiffany  :  anniyo halmoni.. let us just eat.. "feed him already? but,,were not even a couple yet..or it will neveer will.." 

Halmoni  :  come on it will taste even better..

Tiffany  : maybe next time...

Tiffany's face became sad, Hyun Joong was looking at her. "why the sad face.. ahh i wish she did what her halmoni says..but..i want to,, i want to try...hmm OH WHAT THE HECK!"

Hyun Joong pick a lettuce and made lettuce wrap then, he tried to feed it to Tiffany..

Tiffany was shock of what Hyun Joong did, and look at him with wide eyes but he look so serious, he really want her to eat it..she look at her grandparents and they had a smile on their faces,,

waiting if she'll eat it..

Halmoni  :  my dear go ahead and eat it..

Aboji  : go on child..his hands are getting tired waiting for you..

Tiffany look at the lettuce wrap that Hyun Joong is holding and look to him.. then she slowly open , hold Hyun Joong hands and eat the lettuce wrap..the elders are so happy to see that..

"hmm halmoni is right it does taste much  better"

Aboji  :  now to be even why not make one for him to..

Tiffany  look at him wide eyes she can't speak because of the lettuce wrap she was eating..

Halmoni  :  come on dear just to be fair i'm sure he is waiting too..(looked at Hyun Joong who is quitely eating)

Tiffany looked at him and he too looked at her,with no exact reason she begun making one for him and feed it straight to him, she saw his eyes brighten and eat the lettuce wrap as soon as she feed it to him..then smiled at her and turn to her grandparents.

Hyun Joong  :  your right ma'am it is more delicious than making one for yourself..(smile)

Tiffany was looking at him when he turn to her and smile..

Hyun Joong  ; Thank you..(smiile)

Tiffany felt that her face was burning so she immediately bow her head to hide her blush..

Halmoni  :   Tiffany? are you ok?

Tiffany  ;  yes..don't worry halmoni..

Aboji  ;  dear she's fine, she's just blushing...(looked at her)

Halmoni  ;   huh? (then realized) owww..(looked at Tiffany) your right..ahhh so pretty..

Tiffany is hiding her face with her hair..but she keeps on blushing plus her grandparents are teasing her..but Hyun Joong is still calm..

But Tiffany doesn't know Hyun Joong is just controlling himself not to make any reaction on what is happeninng..

"ah..just remain calm Hyun Joong ok..ahh,, but i can't take it anymore,,she's looks so pretty when blushing..ahh..but still i can't believe it,,is this really happening..ahhh relax"

When they finished their lunch aboji and Hyun Joong went back to the garden to get more vegestables for Tiffany to bring back to Seoul..Tiffany and Halmoni are washing the dishes..

Halmoni  :  your a lucky girl my dear you know...

Tiffany  : (turned to her) bwo?me?wae-yo?

Halmoni  :  (laugh a little) ahhh so cute..can't you see?when he made you a lettuce wrap were not asking for him to make one but he made one for you..

Tiffany  :  uhmmm..how is that related halmoni?

Halmoni : oww dear child..he likes you,the way he look when you eat the wrap and when you made one for him..his face brightens..he must really wanting for that to happen..

Tiffany  :  but halmoni..i don't want to jump to any conclusions, it's not good.."at least for my heart.it will just hurt me,and i'm afraid of that"

Halmoni  :  owww..(saw Tiffany's face became sad) alright then but, let me just say this to you..(turn Tiffany to her and touch her chin) my dear, i know she likes you and he feels for you its just that he doesn't know that now, but you'll see someday, he'll might come around,and so if that time come,just listen to him ok..

Tiffany is just looking at her halmoni then back to their work.

"why is halmoni saying this kind of stuff..is it true,that he really like me...but...i can't gamble on that.. the price is too much, i saw my friends they get happy then get hurt,like Seohyun,,we all are alike, its our first love, a newbie in this game so i can't expect much..if i did..i would end up like Seohyun too or even worst."

____________________________________________________________________

AT THE VEGETABLE GARDEN

Aboji  :  yes, that one pick that for me please..

Hyun Joong  :  this sir?

Then he pick big Lettuce and give it aboji while picking vegetable aboji suddenly ask.

Abojii  :  do you like my Tiffany son?

Hyun Joong  :  (suddenly stop and look at the elder) sir?

Aboji  :  (face him) i said,  do you like my grand daughter?

Hyun Joong  :  Tiffany?(smile) yes sir..

Aoji  : if that's the case take a good care of her ok? (then back to picking)

The reason why aboji didn't ask more question is that, the way Hyun Joong answer him and the most important is,when he said it their something in his eyes that aboji knew it was true so he didn't ask for it because his wife once told him that he once had the same expression and eyes with full of emotion before, like Hyun Joong now, so he believe in him, but he got curious of what had caught the young mans heart..

Aboji  :  mind me asking this,,but what attracted you to like her?

Hyun Joong :   (smile when remembered their first meeting) i first saw her in the hospital when her friend had an accident,,i bump into her and she drop the medicine, when she turned and looked at me,,i was stun,, like everything stop,,but i'm  

         with my nurses so i have to compose myself, but she been in my head since that day and when they came back to take off the cast on Seohyun's arm i'm so thankful that it was her who accompanied Seohyun..and her smile....she's so

         pretty when she smile,,so pure...

Aboji is just looking at him then said.

Aboji  :  you should have seen your face while you were saying it..

Hyun Joong  ;  huh? why sir?

Aboji  :  don't call me "sir" just call me "aboji" ok?

Hyun Joong just smiled at the old man, then went home,, when they go to the house Tiffany and halmoni are at the garden, they prepared a snack for them, his eyes were fixed on her.

"ahh,, God did i fell for one of your angels?" The she turned to him and smile.."ahh i felt like a i've finally came home from a long journey,,i really do love her there's no turning back now.."

Tiffany  :  Here (give her a glass of fresh juice)

Hyun Joong  :  good..thanks..it's really refreshing..(smile at her and she two smiled at him)

Halmoni  :  we'll leave you children alone ok..

Aboji  :  young man..take a good care of her ok?

Hyun Joong  :  yes aboji..

Tiffany turned to him and to her aboji  " did i hear it right he called aboji  " aboji"?" then Hyun Joong turned to her and smile...

Halmoni  :   oww so..i guess everything is ok now, isn't it dear?

Aboji  ;  yes..come on now, lets leave this youngsters alone..

Halmoni  :  ok..

Then the two elders left and it was just the two of them left in the garden..

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Sorry for the late update again  

and sorry for the errors..