Chapter 4: ( CUTE ENCOUNTER )

Summer Breeze

     the 8 girls are busy cleaning their shop..they don't open in weekends beacause they have to do some important chores. like cleaning the house and the cafe,groceries, laundry and other staff.

In the Cafe:

         Sunny  :  hope Hyunnie have a good rest. (while mopping the floor)

         Yuri      :  yah..do you think that he'll be visitng the cafe again?

  Sooyoung :   hmm...are you interested? (naughty smile)

        Yuri      :   Of course NOT! he said he'll visit again and he'll bring some friends along..(chasing Sooyoung around the cafe)

   Jessica   :  oh is he? just he make sure that his friends are as handsome as he is or else..

  Taeyeon  : or else what..come on give him a chance who knows he has cute friends..(giggles)

  Hyoyeon  :  guys enough chatting we have a lot of things to do..ahmmm who wants to join me do the groceries? (look at everyone then Sunny vulonteer)

The girls continue what they're doing,while Hyoyeon and Sunny off to the groceries..

on the way to the groceries..

      Sunny : (looking at the list) ahh there's so many thing to buy.(sounds tired already)

  Hyoyeon : come on don't be slack..

As soon as they reach the supermarket they head to the vegetable section then to the meat the spices then the fruits and then the toiletries and to other section. they had 2 carts full when they reach the counter they're short of a 1000 won.

  Hyoyeon  : OMO! were short..ohh eottokke..(faced Sunny with worried face)

  Sunny  :  BWO?!seriously? what are we going to do??(starting to panic when a man approach them)

    Man   :   Excuse me..miss who much? (after giving him the amount the guy pays for the item they bought)

Hyoyeon and Sunny is at awe while watching the guy pay for their groceries..then the man faced them and smile.

    Man  :  There you go miss..i'll be going now take care. (excuse him self then went off)

Hyoyeon  :  who's he?? (finally broke into words, but still looking at the exit door)

 Sunny    :   Yeonnie,,excuse me..

She went off to chase the man who help them and saw him at the parking lot getting into his car,she runs toward the car and the man noticed her.

    Sunny  :  Excuse me sir..( chasing her breath) but i would like say thank you for earlier..how could we be able to repay you?

      Man  :   Oww you run all the way here to thank me? (smile) Your welcome.

 Sunnys thought::

    " Hmm what is this i'm feeling.. like i knew him ahh weird..and that smile ahhhh.."

      Sunny  : so sir.. how are we're going to pay u? oww, we owned a small garden cafe just few minutes away from here you could visit us..and of course your order will be free to thank you for the money you payed for our groceries.( gave him their business card and smile)

       Man  :   oh really? ok i'll try to visit thank you. 

Then the man went off, Sunny stood in the middle of the parking watching the car until it disappear from her sight. then Hyoyeon came with their groceries.

      Hyoyeon  :  yah why did you leave me all of the sudden... (unloading their groceries from the cart)

       Sunny     :   sorry..i just thank the man who help us i gave him our business card so he could visit the cafe..

     Hyoyeon  :   jongmal? wait did you ask for his name? (then closed the trunk)

       Sunny   :  OMO! i forgot to ask..(puts her palms in her cheeks..)

     Hyoyeon : Aist....but i got to say his CUTE..and his smile owwww..(giggle) 

        Sunny  : right he is..( then blush a little) too bad i forgot to ask his name..

they got into the car and back at the cafe..when they got back Hyoyeon told the girls what happen at the supermarket.

   everyone  : BWO?! (all shock)

Sunny blush at their reaction and stare at Hyoyeon,, Yeonie run and Sunny chase her..the girls just watched the two chasing around the cafe and laugh them then they stop. the girls put the groceries to their store room and then finish watering the plants. on the way home.

  Sunny's thought:

      " ahhh so this is how Seohyun felt when were teasing her..ohhh its really embarrasing.." ( then she shook her head and cover it with her palm)

Hyoyeon keeps teasing her and the other follow..when they reached home they saw Seohyun and Tiffany in the garden watering the plants and prepared some afternoon snacks. Hyoyeon told them what happen and same as the others the two are at awe and giggle..Sunny can't do anything so she just let them it will only kill their fun. they all help put the groceries in order and prepared their  dinner..while eating they start talking random things.,but sunny is not paying attention on what they're talking then Seohyun noticed her and lightly kick her under the chair when she look up she so her silently asking if she's ok,,she just anwer a weak smile.. of course Seohyun knows what's happening because she too experienced it. when they're all finished their dinner the cleaned the table and washed the dishes then watch TV..Taeyeon speaks.

      Teayeon :  Hey guys, i have something to suggest..how about we go to the beach tomorrow what to you think?

      Everyone  :  Yes! (all are excited)

      Taeyeon  :  so better get ready..prepare your things i know a great spot..

      Hyoyeon  :  and i'm going to prepare the foods..

      Seohyun  :  unnie i'll help you..

Everybody is everywhere in the house..busy preparing for the their outing tomorrow..Sunny like Seohyun can't sleep because of the man who help them.

when she fall asleep.she dream of him..Sunday came and they wake up early because they're all excited.

 

thumbnail.aspx?q=1407383577866&id=6bec25

(this is where they're going)

 

__________________________________________________________________________