CHAPTER 65 : THE LETTER

Summer Breeze

 

The girls came back from the studio.

Sooyoung  :  hey, you went to the studio?

Yoona :  yes!

Yuri  : and we saw the photos too, they’re so cute!

Seohyun  :  yah, we’ll have the photos by tomorrow adjusshi said.

The girls are so excited about the photos.

Yuri  : and not only that, guess who we just run into.

Jessica  : who?

Yoona  : Park Shin Hye.

The girls became emotionless hearing Shin Hye’s name.

Seohyun  :  ow, don’t get the wrong idea unnies.

Yuri  :  she didn’t do anything..

Yoona  : Besides, she was brave and apologized about what happen.

Sunny : ow, is that so.

Seohyun  :  unnie, don’t mad at her, I’m ok now and besides she..

Hyoyeon  ; she??

Yuri : she told us tha…

Didn’t finished what she was about to say when Yoona punch her playfully at the belly.

Yoona  : and besides she told her, she regret everything, so let’s forget it ok, and place this stuff at the cabinets.

Taeyeon  ;  ok, we’ll go ahead at the café the flowers need t.

Sooyoung  : ok we’ll be there as soon as we’re finished here.

The girls group in to two to finished their works while the older girls are at the café cleaning and attending the flowers the younger girls are cleaning the house and doing the laundry.

Seohyun was cleaning the bedrooms. While cleaning she also check on the cabinets and throw some unnecessary thing, while cleaning, she found the chase of the necklace that Kyuhyun gave to her, she took the box and take off the necklace. When she was about to put the necklace back in the box she notice one small paper that was tuck on a small like secret pocket of the box.  She opens the letter, and it was from Yonghwa.

Hyun,

        I just want to thank you for coming into my life, for being the light and for being the girl that I love and will always love no matter what, and if I was born on another lifetime I wouldn’t  mind falling for you all over again. I LOVE YOU.

                                                                                                          

Yong

P.S

I’m giving you my heart.

Seohyun couldn’t stop her tears from falling, he wipe her tears put the box on her pocket and then continue cleaning the room, when she was finished she help Yuri, Yoona and Sooyoung with the other chores in the house.

Sooyoung  : ahh, my back hurts this bed covers are so heavy.

Yoona  :  me too, but we need to finished this so we could rest after,

Seohyun  ; I’m done with the rooms, I’ll help you here.

Sooyoung : ow, thanks,

The laundry was finished in no time because Seohyun help them, then the fixed some snacks and enjoyed it on the table at the garden.

Yuri  : ow, I’m so tired, good thing it’s not summer anymore so it’s not so hot.

Sooyoung  : yeah, white day is coming so what are your plans guys?

Yoona  :  I dunno, as long as we all celebrate it together, I wouldn’t mind.

Seohyun  :  should we celebrate it with adjusshi then? (eyes twinkle)

Yuri  :  hmm, yeah that will be a good idea!

Yoona  : let’s tell the unnies later, I hope they like it. Hey! Sooyoung! Don’t eat it all!

Sooyoung  : ow, sorry I’m really so hungry.

Seohyun :  (laugh) you’re always hungry unnie..

The girls laugh and prepare some foods for the other girls at the café, they change their clothes and went to the café.

Hyoyeon  : ow, you guys are here?

Yuri  :  yeah! Were don’t at the house,

Seohyun  : here we brought  you some snacks!

Tiffany  :  ah, finally, I’m getting hungry.

Jessica  :  we better hurry,

Taeyoen : Sooyoung looks hungry too.

The girls hurriedly went at the table and enjoyed the snacks.

Yoona  :  hey, could we celebrate the white day on adjusshi’s studio?

The girls stop eating and think for a while.

Taeyeon :  that’s not a bad idea.

Jessica  ; yeah, at least we could celebrate it with others and on other place too.

Tiffany  : hmm, why not make it ahmm a family gathering?

Seohyun  : huh? family gathering?

Tiffany  : let’s invite our family for a one big white day party. (smile)

Sooyoung  : ow, yeah, that will be awesome!

The girls all agreed about what Tiffany suggested.

Tiffany  ; also, it’s a good chance to introduced the boys to our parents, right?

The girls looked at each other and then smile awkwardly.

Tiffany  : wae?! Why are your faced like that?

Jeesica : for me it’s ok, what about the boys?

Yuri  :  I hope they’re not afraid meeting our parents?

Tiffany  ; who said that it will be just our parents? Of course they’re parent’s are their too..

All the girls were surprise of what Tiffany said that the girls who were eating almost burst their food.

Everyone : WHAT?!

Tiffany  : but it’s up to them if they like the idea.

Taeyeon  : I dunno know, but at least we could see Aunties and Uncles I haven’t seen them in a while.

Hyoyeon  :  yeah, ok, I’m fine with the idea.

So everyone agreed on their plan for the white day, after they finished their snacks, they continue with the cleaning. They took whole day to finish the work, then went back to the house, have their dinner cleaned their selves and went to bed, as soon as their back hit the bed, they all fall asleep because of tiredness .