CHAPTER 74: JOONGYU moment

Summer Breeze

The café became more popular after what happen the other night. Every customer is congratulating Seohyun for their wedding.

DONGHYUN:      aish, I wish I was there when the proposal happen,

MINWOO:           yah, but I guess it was good that we’re not there, I swear I could punch that reporters face.

JEONGMIN:        easy there tiger, you think your sister will let you? I bet the HYUNGS will be the first to do that before you even react.

MINWOO:           hehe, yeah I know.

While everyone is busy, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon are excited to see their heroes.

SOOYOUNG:      look at you..(griming) you girls look so blooming today, your cheeks are rosy.

TAEYEON:            (pretend) they always look that way.

JESSICA:               so mind telling us what happen the other night that you two went home with bruises on your risk?

HYOYEON:           Ah, there’s nothing to tell, so don’t ask any questions,

The girls wouldn’t buy their alibis they know them very well that something happen the other night, and beside they saw the handkerchief on their risk. So they just grim.

SOOYOUNG:      don’t worry their be here in a minute, (smiling as walking away)

The two girls look each other they knew that Sooyoung must have know it since Changmin was Wooyoung and Junho’s friend.

TAEYEON:            You think they know something?

HYOYEON:           I dunno..

The door opens and Jaejoong came.

JAEJOONG:         hi girls!

TY&HY:                 hello!

TAEYEON:            so are you alone?

JAEJOONG:         yeah, ah,, is it ok if I borrow YURI for a while?

HYOYEON:           why?

JAEJOONG:         well, ahmm I kinda.. (scratch his head) would like to ask her..

HYOYEON:           your proposing???!

JAEJOONG:         (shock) huh?! that's not it.. well ahmm

The two girls look at him intently.

TAEYEON:            ok fine, she’s over there, and be sure that if she comes home, she have one thing here. (showing her ring finger)

Jaejoong could only smile in response and walk towards Yuri.

YURI:                     HI!(smile)

JAEJOONG:         let’s go, i ask them if I could take you out today, and they said yes, so I’ll let you change, I’ll wait for you at the garden.

YURI:                     ow, ok, .

Then Yuri run towards the back door to the house.

KWANGMIN:     hyung. You seem tense, is something wrong?

JAEJOONG:         ow, nothing, but I hope nothing will went wrong.

YOUNGMIN:      huh? what do you mean?

JAEJOONG:         (smile) nothing..

Tiffany came to Jaejoon.

TIFFANY:              hey, didn’t you notice something?

JAEJOONG:         notice what? (look nervous)

TIFFANY:              those two! (poiting at Hyoyeon and Taeyeon)

JAEJOONG:         huh?!(look at the girls) they look fine to me, what do you mean exactly?

YOONA:               she mean doesn’t those two look kinda different, I bet something happen the other day,

JAEJOONG:         the other day? You mean…

YOONA:               uh-huh! exactly!

TIFFANY:              oh?! Yuri’s here, well see you guys later!

YOONA:               have fun you two! Bye bye!

YURI:                     so? Where are we going to day?

JAEJOONG:         is it ok if I ask for a date? (smile)

YURI:                     why of course you may, (dramatically bow)

They wave good bye to their friends and then off with their date. They went and did what lovers do.  Eat out, went out for a movies, and other things you can think of on a date.

YURI:                     yah! Let’s try the photo booth!

Yuri drag Jaejoong, Jaejoong could only smile because Yuri was having so much fun, but one thing is making him nervous the whole day until the right time comes, he could have all the fun.

JAEJOONG:         hey, Yuri, do you remember the first time we met?

Yuri looks at him curiously.

YURI:                     of course, how would I ever forget that day, why you ask all of the sudden?

JAEJOONG:         well, if it’s ok, I would like to go there. (look at her)

Yuri could only look at him in return.

YURI:                     (smile) of course, I was think of going there two.

JAEJOONG:         really? Come on..

Jaejoong was excited because Yuri felt the same way that moment. On their way to the beach the smile on his lips won’t fade. It was exactly sunset when they reach the beach even though it seems like the snow was about to fall, the beauty of the beach didn’t fade, the sun gives that romantic aura every sunset.

YURI:                     oh!!(stretch) it’s been a while, (smile at him)

JAEJOONg:          yeah, (looking at the sunset)

YURI:                     so, is there something you want to say?

Jaejoong suddenly look at Yuri, she was looking at him, her long hair was swaying by the wind, and she looks exactly the same way he saw her before, when he took her photo. He smile in return so as Yuri.

YURI:                     why?

JAEJOONG:         nothing, I’m just happy right now. We’re here at this place, where we first met.

YURI:                     (look worried) hey, why are you saying this? I feel like you’re leaving me or something.

JAEJOONG:         (touches Yuri’s face) hey, hey, no, I’m not leaving

YURI:                     so why are you saying those things?

JAEJOONG:         I’m just saying this because I was so thankful, thankful that I met you, that I’m right here with you again, and I want that to last.

Yuri look at Jaejoong, she can’t understand what Jaejoong was saying. And as if Jaejoong read Yuri’s mind, he reach for his coat’s pocket, he was now holding a box. Yuri curiously was looking at Jaejoong. The box is easy to know what’s inside it.

JAEJOONG:         we’ll you???

YURI:                     is this what Aunt was referring to that night?

JAEJOONG:         yes, this is. It’s her grandmother’s ring.

YURI:                     and you’re giving this to me?

JAEJOONG:         well yes and not only that I’m giving you my life and my whole heart as well.

YURI:                     but….

JAEJOONG:         no buts, the reason why I want to come here, is because of two reasons. One, it all started here and I want it to finished it here by giving you this, which means I’m proposing. (SMILE).

YURI:                     and the second one?

JAEJOONG:         well, I also want to start here.

YURI:                     start? Start of?

JAEJOONG:         (smile) my new life, with you and with my children.

Yuri’s eye were teary because of what Jaejoong said.

JAEJOONG:         (wipe her tears) please, will you accept my proposal? This ring? And will you accept me?

Yuri’s tears finally fall, but she keeps looking at Jaejoong.

YURI:                     I won’t.

Jaejoong’s smile suddenly fade.

JAEJOONG:         oww,ahmmm…

After hearing it from her, It felt like His world crushed into pieces.

YURI:                I won’t accept it, because there is nothing to accept anymore.

Jaejoong could only listen to her looking at the sunset, as if his whole heart was going down on that horizon together with the sun which gives out the light and the clouds cover the sun, which Yuri represent is his life.

YURI:                because, you always been here, (pointing on her heart) you were always have. I didn’t just accept you, I also given my heart to you, and now, I’m giving you my life, a life I gladly spent with you, and OUR children.

Jaejoong turn to her, her tears are still falling and without noticing it, his tears are falling from his eyes.

JAEJOONG:         you mean….

YURI:                     yes, I will… I will marry you.

After hearing what Yuri said, Jaejoong cup her face and kiss her tenderly, putting all his emotion on that kiss. When their lips parted, the sun creeps its light onto the clouds that cover it, as if the sun was happy for them.