Chapter 23: (TWO HEARTS)

Summer Breeze

Yoona cried till she falls a sleep. The girls still worries about her..

              Seohyun    :   what are we going to do ..i'm not used to when she' like that..

               Taeyeon    :   Hey Tiffany i thought you said he love her??

                Tiffany      :    yes i heard him say it..

                  Yuri        :    maybe you just misheard it..

                Tiffany     :  no i don't..i know he loves her..i swear..

There's a sureness on her voice so the girls just nodded.

_______________________________________________________________________

Mean while the Suju went to Siwons house..Siwon opened the door. he look so depress

                  Leeteuk    :   hey we've been waiting for you at the cafe..(Siwon just turn his back and walk towards the kitchen)

                  Eunhyuk   :  We saw Yoona crying last night..what happen?

Siwon suddenly stop then countinue to make coffee for them..everyone just looked at him curiously..

                   Yesung    :   tell us what happen last night so we could help..

                   Heechul   :   oww come on Siwon now is not the right time to be quiet,,you love her right?so why are you here locking yourself up..

                  Siwon       :   i'm not locking myself..

                  Ryeowook   :    if your not  ..what do you call on what your doing right now..isn't this locking up?(everyone nodded)

                  Siwon      :   she doesn't want to see .me anymore...

                 Leeteuk   ; did she said that?(siwon is just silent)

                 Shindong    :    i think not..

                    Siwon     :   even if she doesn't say it.. i could feel it..when she turned her back on me and run..(sadness written all over his face)

Everyone just look at each other and just keep their thoughts..others just shock their heads..

________________________________________________________________________

Yoona woke up..her head hurts and her eyelids has a red line on it..the girls are preparing their breakfast when she got up..everyone didn't saw their worried face but as usual as they are..naughty, energetic and playful.yoona just smiled at them..she know that they're just doing it jsut to cheer her up and she's very thankful for them..That day is not that different from the previous days..customers are still coming in and out of the cafe and the Boyfriends with their young fans..Sungmin ,Yonghwa and Jaejoong as always visits the cafe to see their other half..and as always the girls tease them, then Suju came in..Yoona didn't bother to look..she doesn't want them to notice that her eyes are red because of crying..

                    Shindong   :  annyong !

                    Eunhyuk     :    Yow!!!

                    Donghae    :    my Juliet! (then went to Jessica but Jessica gave him a cold stare)

Everyone laughs at them then She notice that the Suju guys are looking ather with worried face. she just give them a weak smile just to ease their burden a little..Yoona is at the garden picking some roses for the customers when Tiffany came to her..

                     Tiffany   :   (worried face)  hey..ahmmm Yoona-sshi..

                     Yoona   :   (look at her)  hmmm..what is it Unnie?

                    Tiffany    :    please..tell me what happen..

Yoona looked at her intently and then told her the story.

                    Yoona    :   he has a girlfriend and he did that...

                   Tiffany     :   (smiled) You know what..the girl you saw with him is just his cousin..

                    Yoona   :   BWO?! (turned to her) cousin???

                     Tiffany   :  yes!(smiled at her and told her what Siwon told them) and you know how he looked like when he found out that you we're crying the whole day..his face became pale..and he almost flew out the door to look for you..can't you feel that Yoona-sshi..he LOVES YOU..didn't you feel that in his kiss?

                    Yoona   :   (looked at her shock face) h--h--how did you know about that?!

                   Tiffany    :  (smiled) my silly brother saw Siwon went to the park and then saw you..so they texted me..when we got there, it was that scene that greeted us..(smile)

                   Yoona    ;   US?!! so you mean everyone saw that?(Tiffany nodded and then she covered her face)

                    Tiffany   :   hey,there is nothing to be shy about that.He did that because he loves you..

Then Yoona suddely remember Siwon's plea when he can't make her to stop crying..she suddenly went sad..

                     Yoona's thought  :  "  does he really love me like what unnie is telling me? and that look in his face..that sad look.."

                     Tiffany    :   hmmm seems like your a little unsure of your feelings for him..hmmm.just think of it Yoona..but think fast you'll never know what might happen tomorrow or the day after that and so on..

                     Yoona    :  deh...(weak smile) thank you unnie

Tiffany went back inside the cafe and Yoona countinue to pick flowers but her mind is off to SIwon..and his sad hurt face last night...

                       Yoona's thought  :   "  ahh what to do..(touch her lips) his kiss..why is it.. it feels just right..even though he kissed me without permission why is it,it feels that i've been waiting for that for a long time..there's too many "why" that's needs to be anwered"

She let go of a deep breathe..