Chapter 41: STOLEN KISS

Summer Breeze

The next day Tiffany, went jogging again..she stop and sit on the grassy ground for a while..the weather was great, she lay on the grass and look at the clear blue sky,,

Tiffany  :  whaa, pretty (looking at the clouds)

While looking at the sky Tiffany felt asleep..Hyun Joong was walking at the park when he saw a familiar figure laying at the grass fast a sleep..he looked around and saw no one, good thing that the place is somewhat hidden. He went closer and surprised to see Tiffany fast asleep..

"ohh.Tiffany.,what is she doing her sleeping?" Then he sat next to her, and looked at her. "she really looks like an angel, i wonder if i kiss her will she wake up?" Hyun Joong just keep looking at her for almost 3 minutes, "ahh,i'll be punished for this", then he slowly lowered his head and kiss Tiffany's forehead.

Tiffany woke up, she felt that something touched her forehead " oww,,did someone kissed me?" look around but saw no one then touch her forehead. "hmm it must be my imagimation" she looked at her watch.

Tiffany  :  ahh, i must have fallen asleep..

Then she hurried home, Hyun Joong, hide immadiately after he kissed Tiffany .

Hyun Joong  :  wew,,that was closed..(touched his lips and smile..)

Tiffany left after lunch, when she got to the cafe the girls are all screaming..

Yoona  :  unnie! welcome home..

Taeyeon  : how's the trip?

Tiffany  : ahh it was great,,so anything new when i was gone?

The girls grim at her she immediately get their point,..

Tiffany  :  oww so therw is..hmmmmm i want a full details later..

Sunny  :  sure, how about you?found any cute guys there?

Jessica  :   yah, how will she find one there? helloo??? she went to her grandparents house...

Sooyoung  :  yah,,hey unnie did you bring some vegetable?

Tiffany  :  of course and there's a huge watermelon tooo

Seohyun  :  bwo? who did you bring those back here?

Tiffany  :  huh?some people help me and i took a taxi..

Yoona  : oww,, i though you just carry that,,keke..

Tiffany  :  ahh Seohyun, i saw him again..

Seohyun  :  saw who??

Tiffany :  him,the doctor..

Seohyun  :  hmm (think) oww..where?

Yuri  :  hold it?!who's him? who's the doctor? Unnie...i smell something fishy here..(look at her)

But Tiffany just smiled at her.

Taeyeon  :  yah,,Tiffany, don't tell me your on the process too?

Tiffany  ;  on the process?(smile)

Hyoyeon  :  ahh this woman,,Taeyeon-sshi..we are left behind already..

Taeyeon  :  i know..

KwangMin  :  noonas, eheemm,,

Minwoo  :  hey sis, enough with the chit chat,we got lots of customers..(smile)

Tiffany  :  ok..i'll just change into something comfortable..

Then Tiffany went to the house and change,,she help in the resturant and again the Suju came, not long before them is Changmin and Jaejoong..

Leeteuk  :  oww Tiffany your back..hello

Tiffany  :  yah..hey.i i brought a huge watermelon,let's eat it later ok?at the garden..

Heechul  :  thanks Tippany!

Tiffany :  yah!!!it's TIFFANY..

Heechul  :  what ever..(smile)

Jaejoong  : hey Sooyoung,,your Prince is here!(after saying it,he went to Yuri) Hello beautiful..(kissed her in the forehead)

Jessica  ;  yah!you two get a room!

Taeyeon  :  don't mind her, she's just jealous..Donghae's is not sweet to her anymore,that is why..

Jaejoong  :  what? i don't believe it..

Yuri  :  she's right.. that's why she's kinda bitter..(smile)

Jaejoong  :  oww.. but you my love (face to face) will always be sweet..(smile)

Yuri  : (smile)enough or else, the with will cast curse on us..(smile)

But Jessica just gave them a cold look..but as she turns her back on them her face became sad,she was shock to see Donghae was standing not far from her looking at her,,but she just look at him then passed him..

Donghae,was about to order when he saw Jaejoong and Yuri hugging and teasing Jessica. he can't see Jessica's face because she's facing backward from..and when she turn around, he saw her face, he was shock but try not to let it out.then she look at him, her eyes was empty and sad..

"oh..what happened to her?this feeling..why does it feels like i'm the one who is hurting,,and i'm hurt because of what???? is it because of her?" then she passed him without looking, that time Donghae felt as if Jessica is walking away from him, he turned his head to her but she just keep walking..

Yesung  :  hey Hae! are you ok?

Heechul  :  what's wrong with your face men?

Donghae  : (shock his head) oww.. nothing..

Yesung  :  (look at Jessica) oww,, i know now. tsk tsk tsk..

Heechul  :(look were Yesung look) oww..come on casanova..

Then they drag him to the counter to order.

Taeyeon :  hey! Changmin!

Changmin turned to her, he was sitting at the counter.

Changmin  ;  yes what is it?

Taeyeon  : what happened to you last time?huh? you just leave without saying goodbye.

Changmin  :  oww..that..ahmm it's nothing ..

Yoona  : Changmin oppa,, that isn'n nothing..it's because of Sooyoung,,am i right?(Smile)

Changmin  :  oww??bwo?

Siwon shows up..

Siwon  :  hey Yoona-sshi..are you doing aegyo? (looking on her then to changmin)

Changmin  ;  ahhh,, we are not doing anything..

Taeyeon  :  yah!i'm here don't you ever forget  me..

Siwon  : ow sorry..

Yoona  :  hey..i'm not doing aegyo,i'm just happy because Changmin oppa is now..(whisper to him)

Siwon  :  (wide eyes) oww..really? (look at Changmin) congrats to you..finally..(shake his hand)

Changmin  :  for what..

Taeyeon  :  yah you two mind sharing it to me? i look like a stupid here..

Yoona whispers to her.

Taeyeon  :  owww..really?(birghtens her face) wahh...i'm so envious..

Changmin  :  wae???what's with the whispering..

Yoona  :  haha,, i saw what you did the other day..

Changmin became quiet when he realizes what she said..

Yoona  :  when are you going to tell her?

Changmin  :  tell her?i don't know..

Siwon  :  better think fast man..or else you'll lose something important. (then look at Yoona) 

Taeyeon  :  aist..when is it, that i will be able to experience that..ahhh

Yoona  :  unnie..you'll be soon..keke

Siwon  : heheh..(then hugged Yoona)

Taeyeon  ;  fine, fine, just stop doing that in front of me..

Changmin was in deep thoughts about what Yoona and Siwon said.

 

___________________________________________________________

 sorry for the late update..

hope you like it..

sorry for the errors..