CHAPTER 61

Summer Breeze

 

Adjusshi  :  you guys are really,,(shake his head) I never had this much excitement before after taking lots of photos from couples to wedding photos.

Sunng  :  aigoo, look at them, Taeyeon (went to her) come here, sit her for a while. (Bring Teayeon on the other bench)

The other girls went towards Taeyeon unable to hold their smiles.

Tiffany :  who wouldn’t thought that Siwon’s idea will be more exciting, than a blind date. (smile)

Yoona  :  yah, there are a lot of surprises, first Sooyoung and now,

Sooyoung : ahmm,(just smile)

Yuri  : any way, how’s the kiss?

Taeyeon  : bwo?

Yuri ; ow, come on don’t act innocently you know what I’m talking about.

Taeyeon :  act what?

Sunny  :  now that you experience it, how does it feel?

Taeyeon just gave the other girls a stare and look back to Wooyoung.

“That guy, and that was my FIRST KISS! He’ll pay for this.”

Seohyun : unnies, Hyoyeon unnie’s next come on.

The girls went back to the pictorial site.

Seohyun ; unnie is it ok if well leave you here?

Taeyeon : it’s ok, (smile)

Now it’s Hyoyeon’s turn to the spot light.

Hyoyeon  : (face the Singles) You..(Pointing them one by one) if you dares to try anything, be sure not to be caught or else.

Shindong : ow, why would we?

Hyoyeon : hmm, I’m warning you.

Then she went to at the center.

Ryeawook ; what should we do next?

Kyuhyun: I got an idea.

Kyuhyun told them his plan simply since Hyoyeon is watching them, they pretend to talk about something funny and pretended to laugh but they were talking about the plan. The pictorial is starting and the place was at the pavilion not far from where Taeyeon and Wooyoung shot their photos

Adjusshi  :  now, Ms. Pretty  lean on that pavilion post and close your eyes.

Hyoyeon  :  wae-yo?

Adjusshi  ; just close it don’t worry it’s not a kiss shot.

Hyoyeon  look at the adjusshi suspiciously and then closed her eyes.

Adjusshi  :  just relaxed, like you were just sleeping or day dreaming.

Hyoyeon did what the adjusshi said. Then the adjusshi just signaling Junho to went to Hyoyeon closer , one hand is over her head holding the post and signal him to lighty run his fingers on her cheeks. Everyone just quietly watch from the side, smile and griming. Then the Adjusshi signal him to move aside.

{NOTE: LET YOUR OWN IMAGINATION WORKS}

Hyoyeon thought that something touches her face and then open her eyes. She saw Junho in front of her leaning at the post too and was looking at her and smiles.

Hyoyeon  : was that ok?(suspiciously looking)

Adjusshi  :  yah that was great, here look.

Hyoyeon went closer to see her shot and it was just her looks like day dreaming.

Adjusshi : so now, you two start form that pavilion walk hand in hand towards me over there.(end of the path way)

Junho  : wait, does anyone have a hand sanitizer?

Hyoyeon  ; (eyes wide) what do you think you my hand huh??

Junho ignored her and went to the staff that has a hand sanitizer.

Junho  :  there I’m ready.

Hyoyeon march her way to the pavilion then the adjusshi gave them signal to start walking.

Adjusshi  :  aish, not that walk you look like robots.  Walk like your dating on the park, you sir hold her hand (directing) you pretty miss, hold his hand and look and smile at each other.

Hyoyeon  ;  adjusshi, that’s too complicated.

Adjusshi  :  what too complicated about that you two will just hold hands, walk and smile at each other.

Junho ; holding hand is hard enough, now I have to smile to this Amazon.

Hyoyeon : I won’t smile to this gorilla.

Adjusshi  : aish, ok fine if you don’t want to do, then you’ll do anything but not holding hands or smiling?

Both:  YES!

Adjusshi  : fine this, I’ll change it but you’ll have to do it, no more excuses or complains. Arasso?

Both : Arasso!

Adjusshi  :  ahmm, KIM-ah and Reine-ah, could you please hand me those photo albums.

Reine  :  what?this??(holding the book)

Adjusshi  :  ow, yup that’s it. (went closer)

The photographer was checking on the book.

Adjusshi : what do you think about this?(pointing on some photos)

Kim :  hmm, that’s nice too but I think for those two hmmm..

Reine : ow, I think this will be great.

Kim : yah, that one.

Adjusshi  : hmmm, this is good, thanks.

Adjusshi went back to Hyoyeon and Junho.

Adjusshi  : fine, then  but this is what you’re going to do.

Showed then the photo and their eyes went wide.

Hyoyeon : BWO?! (everyone turn to them)

As Hyoyeon was digesting on her mind that they have to do the pose, KIM and REINE simple smile because of their suggestion.

Yonghwa  : what’s going on?

Kim : ow, nothing, adjusshi ask for the photo book, since the two of them won’t do the first pose.

Reine  :  if adjusshi ask for the book, then I’m sure he want something, like..

Heechul  ; something like?

KIM AND REINE : KISS….(whisper)

The two boys went “ow” the others are asking what is going on, then Yonghwa and Heechul told them about what the two assistant said, and naughty smiles were on their faces.

Shindong  :  so there’s no need for us then?

Kyuhyun  ;  who said no need, hyung? Remember we still have a group shot together with the couples.

Ryeawook ;  right.

Yesung : this time, its revenge time..(rub his hand) hehe

Leeteuk  :  I wonder what should we do.

Then the singles all plan a scheme again this time is for the couples, and they talk Reine and Kim into it too.

Kim  :  will it be ok? I mean, even me I’m afraid of those. (worried)

Reine  : hey, I don’t want to die ok,

Heechul  :  no worries, just trust us..

Kim and Reine  :  (look at each other) ok..

Junho  : what? This? We’re going to do this?

Adjusshi ;  you said anything as long it’s not holding hands and smiling at each other right?

Hyoyeon :  but..

Adjusshi  :  now, now, you two agree that you there will be no buts and excuses.

Junho was about to say something but then closed it.

Hyoyeon  ;  fine,but please take it in one shot? (almost plead)

Junho  :  come on let us do this and get it done for.

Adjusshi  :  ok, now, Hyoyeon stand here under this lovely tress with vines and then Junho you here. (place Junho in front of Hyoyeon no more that  1 step away.

Everyone is anticipating what will happen, and excitement all over their faces. Taeyeon got up from the bench and join the others on watching.

Taeyeon  :  hey, did we also look like that earlier?

Sooyoung  :  sort of unnie, but your was different, hehe

Yoona  ; but nothing bets form yours Sooyoung.

Sooyoung  : (smile and blush) ow, we all have those kind of moments now.

Yuri and Sunny : (Smile) it’s nice to have those moment to share..hehe

Jessica  :  guys, its starting.

Adjusshi : now, Junho, touch Hyoyeon’s cheeks and then kiss her forehead, and for you Hyoyeon  close your eyes and feel his kiss, I want to see love in this photo.

The two of them want’s to complaine but since they agree that they won’t they just keep quiet.

Hyoyeon  :  (wishper) don’t do any mistake.

Junho  :  you think I like this?? Get real. But we’re stock here so, just be quiet and let me do it my way ok?

Hyoyeon : I just want this to be over.

Adjusshi  : ok, one, two, three..