Chapetr 38:

Summer Breeze

Yiffany was so excited that she woke up ahead of time so she decided to go for a jog, since she's in the province and the air is fresh..while jogging Tiffany saw some wild flowers on the roadside she stop and look at them and pick some when..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQj3ffdH5D-ZBNPTp4wGmT

Hyun Joong  :  if my morning would be always like this i wouldn''t mind waking up early..(smile)

Tiffany  :  oh..good morning..(stand up)

Hyun Joong  :   good morning..what are you doing setting on the roadside?

Tiffany  :  oh. i was just looking at this flowers..

Hyun Joong  :  (look) wildflowers?

Tiffany  :  yeah,, i really like them..

Hyun Joong  :  oh? wae-yo?

Tiffany  :  hmm, because they grow in a place were they could easily harmed but still they never fail to bare pretty flowers..(looking at the flowers)

Hyun Joong  :  you mean despite the rough environment they grow in, they still remain pretty?(looking at Tiffany)

Tiffany :  (look at Hyun Joong)ohh.. yes! 

She smiled at him and then she suddenly remembers the vegetable picking..

Tiffany  :  (look at her watch) ohh i have to go now..

Hyun Joong  :  wait..i'll walk you home..

Tiffany  :  ahh..it's ok..

Hyun Joong   :  no ...please, i don't have anything to do today..

Tiffany  : (slightly think) hmm ok..we are going to pick some vegetable want to join?

Hyun Joong  :  Sure i'd love too..thank you..

Then they off back to Tiffany's grandparents house.When they got home her grandparents are looking at them curiously..

Tiffany   :  halmoni, aboji!i would like to introduce to you Dr. Kim Hyun Joong, he's the one who help Seohyun..

Halmoni  :  (smile)oww.. nice to meet you son..my, my such a handsome guy..

Aboji :  are you my Tiffany's boyfriend?(look at him)

Hyun Joong  :  ahhh....hmm no sir..

Tiffany  :  aboji..stop that..come on where going to pick vegetable..owww by the way can Dr. kim co,me too?

Halmoni  ;  oh why of course..come on now..

Tiffany change into something more comfortable, and aboji leaned some clothes to Hyun Joong, when they reach the farm Tiffany's smile can't fade from her lips..

Tiffany  :  wow...amazing..(clap her hand)

Hyun Joong is looking at her..

"wow, such a radiant face..who could be someone be pretty everytime?"

He don't notice that Tiffany's grandparents are looking at them.

Halmoni  ;  look at him..the way his looking at our girl..

Aboji  :  hmmm,he better be a good boy..

Halmoni  :  oww come on don't be like that..look at her, she became very beautiful girl..i don't blame him if he feels for her..

Aboji  :  you're right..

Halmoni  :   you  kids better start now..come on..

Hyun Joong got distructed by that..

Tiffany  :  coming!(turn to him)come on..lets pick some lettuce..(then she grab his hand)

Hyun Joong was surprise by what Tiffany did." she's holding me,it felt so warm" then they stop were a very full grown lettuce are waiting to be pick..

Tiffany  :  wow...they're pretty..

Hyun Joong  :  but not as pretty as you..

Tiffany turned to him shock by what he said,but he responded with a smile and then bend to pick some lettuce. Tiffany followed Hyun Joong by gaze.."did i heard it right? not as pretty as me?me?pretty?".