Chapter 26 : (CONFESSION)

Summer Breeze

They arrived at the cafe.

                Sunny   :   ohh?i thought they're here? the lights are out..hmm

                Sooyoung  :   oh?come on lets check it..

                Yoona    :  (while walking towards the cafe) unnie lets just head home..its lock..(then Sunny opened the door)

               Sooyoung  :  no its not....if its not lock where are they..

                Sunny    :   come on maybe their still here..

Then the 3 girls enter the cafe..they saw a path of candles heading towards the garden.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQENtnthfmwLIVvn9CPEWl

(this is what it looks like)

             Sunny     :    ohh..wow..its beautiful..

            Sooyoung  :  i feel like a princess( turn around)

Yoona is speechless of what she was seeing..then they reach the garden where more candles are lit.

           Sooyoung    :     wow...ohh? who is that..(pointing at someone)

Siwon is standing at the shadow..then Sooyoung point him it was the signal that he was waiting for, then he step out in then light..He saw Yoona's face his heart tight in his chest.

Yoona was speechless when he saw Siwon came out of the dark holdinga bouquet of red roses..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpowxO5J_0owl8R64y8bh

               Sunny      :     ohhh..ahh Sooyoung  i think we should leave them..

             Sooyoung   :   (who is still speechless) ahhhhh yeahh...byee...

Yoona just froze on where she stand while Siwon walks towards her then stop 5 steps away from her..

               Siwon      :     ahhh Yoona..i know you don't want to see me, and your mad at me because of what i did at the park..i'm sorry. (Yoona just keep on looking at Siwon) i tried to stay away from you,,then my grandmother ask me to visit her in America i thought i should go so you won't see me again but..after what she told me.. to have another woman in my life..i just can't imagine it..i don't want another woman in my life Yoona..it's YOU that i want..it's you that i LOVE..that's why i came back..i don't care if you'll hurt me.. punch me or slap me..i don't care..i just can't stay away from you anymore..i LOVE you so much..

Siwon went closer to Yoona at look her in the eye.. Yoona, who is still speecheless look at him then tears fell from her eyes. Siwon suddenly hug her when he saw her tears..

                 Siwon    :   (hug Yoona) ohhh please hurt me physically,, anything but not that one..not your tears its like killing me..please..Yoona please..

                 Yoona    :   (finally said)  your here,,(sob) your back.....(hugged him back) please don't leave me again like that please....

                 Siwon    :     (hug her tightly)  yes i won't i'm sorry..please stop crying..

                 Yoona   :    you said, you love me??(Siwon nodded their still hugging)  I LOVE YOU TOO.

Siwon smile..finally Yoona said it..Siwon loose his tight and cup her face to wipe the tears on her face but Yoona tip toed and kiss him. Siwon was shock of that but saw..then he look at Yoona,

                Siwon's thought  :   " she kissed me?? she kissed me!"

Siwon just hugged her when he saw her blush..then others came out from hiding and congratulate them..Yoona was shock that everyone was their..

                 Yoona     :   unnie..you're with them?(the girls nodded)

                 Leeteuk   :   wow..that was something but i'm happy that you guys are together now..wooooooooohhhhh

                Tiffany       :    wahhhhhh..i'm happy for you Yoona..(hugged her)

                 Jessica    :    first at the flower field and now at the garden..where is next? ahhhhhh...i'm going overload with this..

               Eunhyuk    :   Hae..you should look for a beautiful spot..your Juliet is getting jealous here..

                 Donghae   ;    don't worry i have one..(then wink at jessica)

                 Kwangmin   :    right! and we got it all on cam..haha

                Donghyun    :   yeah! where the official photograph of your love story..

                Jaejoong    :   ehemmmm;    you're forgetting i'm still here (then rised  his camera)

Every one was so happy at that moment except for Seohyun who is still worried about Yonghwa but she didn't let others noticed it she doesn't want to spoil all the fun.

_________________________________________________________________________________

(WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO YONGHWA)

 Yonghwa was curious why  CN boys called him..when he got to their studio he went still..Shin hye was there she was setting on the couch looking at the boys albums..Park Shin Hye was his first love..wen she went aboard to study it really breaks his heart.and now she's backwhat will happen to Seohyun.

                 Shin Hye   :   Yonghwa!  (hugged him) i missed you so much!!

                 Yonghwa   :   Hye..your back..

                 CNB   :   surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                 Minyhuk  :   now that his here ,, you guys have fun were going now..

                 Jonghyun  :   bye..

                Jungshin    :  enjoy!

                Shin hye   :    bye guys..thanks alot..(face yonghwa) so lets go?

               Yonghwa    :    where?

               Shin hye   :   anywhere..(then grabs his hand and they off to the where they usually go)

Yonghwa is having so much fun that he didn't notice his phone..they separated late that evening..

                Shin hye  :   bye...thanks..

                Yonghwa   ;   anytime..bye..

When Shin hye finally left he check his phone..

                Yonghwa   :  oww no Seohyun!

He hurriedly went back at the cafe but it's already closed.. then he tried calling Seohyun but she is not picking her phone up..

             Yonghwa"s thought   :   " your such a jerk Yonghwa!"

Then he wen't home with heavy heart, he keeps on thinking about Seohyun..

______________________________________________________________________________

 

how is it..

sorry i'm a slow updater..

thanks for reading guys..