CHAPTER 69 : SOSHI meets ORG.GEN

Summer Breeze

 

Tomorrow is White day and everyone is so busy, preparing for the party at adjusshi’s studio. Even at the studio adjusshi and his assistants are busy decorating the greenhouse where the party will be held.

Adjusshi :            Marvin, make sure the flowers are well trimmed, even though it’s snowing outside this greenhouse should be at the normal temperature.

Marvin :               yes adjusshi!

Solbi/Reine  :           hey! I need more chairs here please!

Leo :                      wait!

Camille :               Bryan, where are the vases for the flower?

Bryan :                  they’re just here.

Camille :               ow, just give me another one, hurry

Bryan and Leo almost bump on each other.

Soomi /Kate:      hey, were just going to the grocery we need more stuff for  food,

Hana/ KIM:         wait I’ll come with you.

Adjusshi :            just don’t forget the rice cake and the wine,  ow,,, also the KIMCHI

Hana/ KIM:         arasso!

Then the two girls went for grocery.

Kat :                       hey, where are we going to put CHOCO and TULLAH?

Joy :                       ow, right where is Sheena??

Jane :                    she’s at the kitchen! Hey Janet, don’t put those there!

Janet :                   were should I put these then?

Reine :                  yah! You twins better do it right or else..

Jane & Janet :    We KNOW!

Reine :                  (shock) ok, ok no need to shout..gosh.

Sunhee/ Sheena :            wait! The girls are here!

Yoona :                 hey! We thought you guys need some help,

Solbi/ Reine :     you’re  an angel, yes! We sure do.

Hyoyeon :           so what should we do then?

Sunny  :                ow! those dogs are so cute! (went to the Huskies)

Kat :                       becareful, just approach them slowly.

Tiffany:                 ow, ok, so are these the dogs that Heechul and the other guys are afraid of?

Marvin :               yes, that’s them.

Yoona  :              but they’re not scary they are so cute.

KhimV came in rushing.

KhimV ;                 oh! (catching her breath) Sorry I’m so late, something happen on my way here.

Adjusshi ;            what is it?

KhimV:                 I know you heard the news about the CN BLUE,

Joy :                       so?what about it?

KhimV:                 I thought I saw them being harassed again by those reporters,

Sooyoung  :        you saw them where?

KhimV:                 I just passed by these store at ___________ then I saw them come out of the ____________ I think they bought something, then reporters cme close, I was in a hurry so I didn’t saw really much what happened after.

Leo :                      poor guys,

Adjusshi  :           alright, youngster, enough with the chit chat for now, we have work to do. And you girls are in charge with the foods, heard you good at it so, get your magic starting.

Jessica  :               all right! Let’s go!

Sunhee/ Sheena :            come I’ll take you to the kitchen.

Hyoyeon :           hey, Seohyun let’s go, I’m sure Yonghwa will come later

Seohyun :            I hope unnie..

Then they continue with the preparation, while the girls are busy at the kitchen the others are at the garden. They’re almost done with the venue. Kim and Kate arrived with the groceries.   Few hours passed and everything was set. Adjusshi feels a little tired so he sat down on one of the chairs.

Marvin :               are you ok adjusshi? You need to rest for a while.

Adjusshi :            I’m just fine, I’ll just sit her a little.

Marvin  :              ok then.

Jane :                    wow, we’re done,

Janet:                    I’m so excited about the party.

Yoona  :                then you need to get change.

Hana/KIM :         oh? How about you guys? Aren’t you going to change?

Hyoyeon :           we are already.

Soomi / Kate :    you’re not telling us that, you’re going to wear those?

Yuri :                      why? What’s wrong with our clothes?

Sunhee/ Sheena:             aish, girls let’s go, let’s get them in dresses.

J Twin :                 alright!

Solbi/Reine:       ok, let’s be the fairy godladies!

Jessica  :               wait, we haven’t properly introduced yet.

Bryan :                   no need for that, go and get change.

KhimV:                 alright then,this is……

Then they introduced their selves, and after the inroduction, the girls drag the Soshi girl up stair to get them in dresses, after a few hours.

Joy :       there! You guys, are so ready!

Solbi/ Reine :     of course we  are also wearing dresses,

Sooyoung :         geez, thanks so much.

KhimV :                it’s nothing, by the way where is ZHANDA?

Taeyeon:             Zhanda?

Janet :                   she’ll be here any minute, come I guess the others are waiting for us.

Tiffany  :               wait I’ll just check if my family is here,

Sunny :                 ow, yeah me too.

The girls get their phones and call their parents, while at the venue.

Leeteuk :             wow, they really prepare for this..

Kyuhyun :            I’m excited..

Shindong:            wae?

Kyuhyun  :           ow, because they’re meeting each other’s parent, how is that.

Eunhyuk:             ow, right..

Yesung :               wait, you said there are dogs here, but I can’t see them.

Leo came to them.

Leo:       are you looking for the Huskies, their just over there, (pointing at the huskies on the other side of the  venue.)

Leeteuk :             ow, no wonder they got scared.

Shingdong :        but they’re so cute.

Leo :                      yes they are, but totally scary if necessary. By the way I’m Choi Leo.

The boys introduced individual aside from Heechul, Kyuhyun and Ryeawook who he already met. Then  the other’s start coming in together with their parent.