CHAPTER 94: DOUBLE SURPRISE

Summer Breeze

 

Yoona was having second thoughts about Siwon,  what she found out at his house and when he lied to her about going to Eunhyuk she was thinking them over and over.

SUNNY:                                      hey, guys did you notice something?

SOOYOUNG:                            what is it?

SUNNY:                                      I’ve seen that look on Yoona before and I’m really getting worried.

The girls looked at Yoona.

YURI:                                           ow yeah, that was what Taeyeon unnie look like when she was love sick.

TAEYEON:                                  what?! I did not look like that.

JESSICA:                                     you were don’t deny it.

TIFFANY:                                    no, I’ve seen that look too, that was when her unnie died.

The girls were silent, true Yoona was like she was right now when her sister died, and it almost cost her, her life as a matter of fact.

HYOYEON:                                 hey, Yoona! (went to Yoona) come with me I have something to buy at the mall.

YOONA:                                      I’ll pass unnie.

HYOYEON:                                 no! you’re coming with me.. SUNNY! Come on.

SUNNY:                                      me too?

HYOYEON:                                 yes so come on.

Yoona had no choice but to go along. They went to the mall and tried dresses and accessories.

HYOYEON:                                 Yoona, what’s the matter?

YOONA:                                      nothing, why you ask?

SUNNY:                                      the reason why we ask you out, is to cheer you, after you talked to Eunhyuk that night you were acting strange..

YOONA:                                      ow, that??

They were walking at when they saw a particular person.

HYOYEON:                                 oh? Junho? What are you doing here?

JUNHO:                                      I been at your house but the girls said you went out..

SUNNY:                                      alright then, we’ll leave you lovers alone, where just be at that restaurant, ok..come on Yoona.

HYOYEON:                                 so, what is it?

JUNHO:                                      we’ll ahmm, I was just..

HYOYEON:                                 ow, come on…stop stammering will you, and speak!

Junho don’t know what to do. Hyoyeon was about to step forward when Junho stretch his hand to Hyoyeon holding a box of ring. Hyoyeon panic, she didn’t know if she’ll walk forward or backward.

SUNNY:                                      YAH!  Just accept the ring!

YOONA:                                      Unnie take it we know you want it! (she was happy to see Hyoyeon get engaged)

HYOYEON:                                 but,,but this is ambush I’m not prepare..(she took out her compact mirror)

SUNNY:                                      yah! Stop looking pretty, just accept the ring!

JUNHO:                                      well? Will you?

HYOYEON:                                 ahh! Yes! (hug Junho)

Junho put the ring on Hyoyeon’s finger, then they notice that they were in the middle of the street everyone was looking at them, then they all clap when Hyoyeon said yes. Felt embarrassed they run towards the restaurant where Sunny and Yoona are sitting.

On the other hand..

______________________________________

 

JESSICA:                                     oh?! HYOYEON was engaged!

TAEYEON:                                  she what?!

SEOHYUN:                                 really??

JESSICA:                                     Sunny texted me that Junho caught up on them, and then he proposed in front of many people.

SOOYOUNG:                            that’s why he was on a hurry..

TIFFANY:                                    which means, the two of you are left.

TAEYEON:                                  two of us? But Yoona..

SEOHYUN:                                 unnie, Yoona-unnie will sure have one, since SIwon’s family already insisted calling them eomeoni and halmeoni.

YURI:                                           right! So..which means you your boyfriends are so slow..

SOOYOUNG:                            hais, why do they have to be so slow, aishh they’re friends after all…

The door bell rang..

TIFFANY:                                    I’ll get it..

When she open a bouquet of RED ROSES greeted her.

DEILVERY BOY:                         ahhmm Ms. CHOI SOOYOUNG?

TIFFANY:                                    hey! Sooyoung, a delivery for you!

Sooyoung went to the door and then their she saw the bouquets of roses..

BOY:                                             here ma’am sign here.

Sooyoung singed the receive form then the delivery boys left but before he left, he gave Sooyoung a small box wrap with ribbons.  The girls went to the living room  and they saw the flowers.

TAEYEON:                                  from whom is this?

SOOYOUNG:                            I don’t know, it doesn’t have a card.

JESSICA:                                     what is that you were holding?

SOOYOUNG:                            ow, this? I don’t know.

TIFFANY:                                    well open it!

Sooyoung opened the box and was surprise to see a necklace with a heart pendant and a ring on in the middle.

SEOHYUN:                                 oh?!unnie!

Then the door bell rang.

JESSICA:                                     I’ll get it,

Then Changmin was there holding single stemmed white rose. The girls were giggling.

CHANGMIN:                             so, do you like it?

SOOYOUNG:                            this is from you?

CHANGMIN:                             yes? So? (smile)

SOOYOUNG:                            why are you giving me this?

JESSICA:                                     of course his proposing silly!

SOOYOUNG:                            what?! (look at Changmin) ahmm,

Sooyoung became suddenly conscious. The girls that are watching were just giggling quietly at the side.

CHANGMIN:                             do, can I hear your answer?

SOOYOUNG:                            ow, ahmm, I didn’t expect this.. but,..

Look at her friends, their eyes were so excited of what her answer is.

SOOYOUNG:                            ahmm, yes! (smile)

The girls jump around when Sooyoung answer Changmin. Then they immediately texted everyone about the news.

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

SUNNY:                                      oh?! Sooyoung is also engaged!

HYOYEON:                                 what?!

Yoona:                                        really?

JUNHO:                                      so, he really did do it.

YOONA:                                      you guys planned this didn’t you.

SUNNY:                                      if you and Changmin proposed today,  would it be that Wooyoung too will?

HYOYEON:                                 yah, ow gosh, you guys are so sneaky!

JUNHO:                                      (Smile) sorry about that!

SUNNY:                                      come on let’s hurry home, I bet they will celebrate later.

YOONA:                                      let’s buy a cake..

HYOYEON:                                 good Idea, come on.

Then they went to a bake shop and order a cake. When they got home everyone was there even the boyfriends.  The only one that was missing was Siwon. Yoona full herself together so and just pretend that everything was fine.