CHAPTER 83: WOOYOUNG'S back!

Summer Breeze

 

It’s been a week since the celebration of Sungmin and Sunny’s engagement and so as Donghae and Jessica’s. Yoona was getting worried, although they always talk to each other on the phone.  Siwon’s halmoni said that Siwon had to flew to America to assist on some important matters in his halmoni’s business.

TIFFANY:              hey, Yoona! You’ve been looking at your phone since this morning, Siwon haven’t called yet?

YOONA:               ahmm, deh

SEOHYUN:           maybe something came up, but I’m  sure he’ll call you later, he can’t take not to call you.

HYOYEON:           yes! So don’t worry yourself too much, who knows tomorrow maybe he’ll be here.

YOONA:               I hope so.. (smile)

Yoona was so thankful that her friends are always there to support her,  the whole morning they were talking and talking what kind of wedding the girls would like.

SOOYOUNG:      Tiffany, how about you? what’s your ideal wedding?

TIFFANY:              me? (smile) I want a garden wedding!(gesture her hands) I want the wedding aisle to be covered with flower petals  then the side are filled with flowers too.

SUNNY:                                wow! Mine too, I want that two, and then my wedding bouquet would be this big.(gesture) and I want them all to be WHITE!

JESSICA:               wait  I’ve seen a perfect picture for that!

Then the girls keep on scanning wedding magazines and browsing the net to look for ideas. Yoona was silently watching them, then she look at her phone again if Siwon texted but nothing her heart felt like It felt from the creck.

HYOYEON:           hey! Yoona? What do you think? Yoona-sshi??

Yoona was so into thinking about Siwon, that she didn’t notice that Hyoyeon was talking to her.

YOONA:               ahh? Wae?

TAEYEON:            earth to Yoona? Hello… what’s wrong? Seems like your mind is off to somewhere?

YOONA:               ahhh.. I was just thinking….ahhmm

SUNNY:                                even if you don’t like to talk about it, it’s ok, but I guess we all know the reason. Yoona, don’t worry yourself to much, we all know how Siwon loves you.

SOOYOUNG:      yup, so don’t worry.

YOONA:               I know, and I Love him too. (smile) I know you all know that

TIFFANY:              (smile) of course we know.

The other girls who are in the same state as her smile, Taeyeon half smile on what she heard because hers was still at the bridge of unknown. Wooyoung haven’t show up yet.

__________________

Changmin was at the store looking for a perfect thing when he bumped into Wooyoung.

CHANGMIN:      ow?  Wooyoung? Long time no see. Where have you been?

WOOYOUNG:    hey! I’m fine.

CHANGMIN:      where have you gone?

WOOYOUNG:    I went back to our province, think things over.

CHANGMIN:      Taeyeon? (smile and shake his head) so did you how’d did it go?

WOOYOUNG:    well, I don’t know, after that night when she drunkenly confessed to me, (smiled when he thought about it) I didn’t know what to do, I was too..ahmmm

CHANGMIN:      fallen in love for her already? (shake his head) I guess you and Junho fall in love at the same time just as you met them at the same time.

WOOYOUNG:    (look at Changmin) how’d?? (smile) I shouldn’t have ask you went through it too. So how’s Junho now?

CHANGMIN:      are you sure you want to know?

They went out of the store then into the street and went to another store.

WOOYOUNG:    oh? This store?? (look at Changmin)

CHANGMIN:      hey, don’t change the topic, I’m asking you are you sure you want to know how Junho is doing now?

WOOYOUNG:    wae? Did something happen?

CHANGMIN:      yes, there is and I bet…

WOOYOUNG:    (cut Changmin) wae??

CHANGMIN:      (smile) well, Hyoyeon and Junho are now official.

Wooyoung suddenly stop walking right after what he heard from Changmin.

WOOYOUNG:    what?! Th…they’re official, you mean??

CHANGMIN:      yes! Gosh! (smile) so?? You, when are you going to tell her?

WOOYOUNG:    I’m not sure yet.

Changmin was looking at the stuff that was display inside the store.

CHANGMIN:      not sure? Man, you better decide faster, Ow! this one please, can I take a look at it?

STAFF:                  here Sir.

CHANGMIN:      what do you think?

WOOYOUNG:    it’s pretty, I’m sure she’ll like it.

CHANGMIN:      (smile) ok I’ll take this one.

Then the two boys went to a restaurant to eat.

____________________

Mean while..

TAEYEON:            hey, guys I’m going to the cake shop, any request??

JESSICA:               the usual you, know our favorite don’t you?

YOONA:               I’m coming with you unnie.

HYOYEON:           make sure to buy this things here.

Gave her a piece of paper.

TAEYEON:            (look at the list) ok, sure is a lot.

Then the two girls off to the shop then to the stores where they could buy the thing that the girls requested.

YOONA:               (whining) ahh, this stuff is heavy..

TAEYEON:            stop whining, come on, we have one last thing to buy before we could go to the cake shop.

 On their way, they bumped into someone on their way, Taeyeon and Yoona drop some of their things they bend over to pick it up.

MAN:    sorry, sorry I didn’t mean to…

TAEYEON:            it’s ok…

Taeyeon froze when she saw the man whom they bump into.