CHAPTER 60

Summer Breeze

As Changmin walk closer to Sooyoung, Sooyoung was just there, setting like a princess and looking at him. For that moment, it feels like the time just stop and it’s just the two of them, Changmin stop 5 steps away from Sooyoung and they stare and each other for a moment. Changmin broke the spell by asking.

Changmin  :  what are you doing here?

Sooyoung recover from the spell and just lower her head because of the way Changmin looked at her and it affects her.

Sooyoung  :  ow, just a-ahm, having a-a fresh air.

Changmin : ah, about what ahmm(diverted his eyes to other direction) ahmm what happen at the beach house, i..

Sooyoung : (cut Changmin) ow, it’s nothing, don’t worry yourself about that. That was accidental.

Changmin  :  (looked at Sooyoung) it’s NOT nothing to me.

There was something the way he said it that make Sooyoung looked at him with questioning eyes.

Sooyoung : bwo??

Changmin : I Said, it’s NOT nothing to me, what happen at the Beach House.

Sooyoung just keep on looking at them, while the others.

Shindong  :  aish, I wish we could hear what they were talking.

Hyoyeon :  deh, but the way that Sooyoung looks, I guess Changmin is confessing or something.

Jessica :  could it be.

Donghae  ; what?

Jessica : could it be, that they are talking about what happen at the Beach House??

Hyun Joong :  hmm Possible.

Adjusshi  :  wow, this is nice.

Yoona :  adjusshi, sorry to drag you into this.

Adjusshi  :  ow, its nothing, (while taking photos) its one in a million chance to capture moments like this, ahmm would you mind if I post his on our photo gallery?

Taeyeon :  of course..(smile)

Adjusshi :  thank you, and your friend here is a good photographer too.

Jaejoong  :  thank you very much.

[BACK TO CHANGSOO]

Changmin : what happen at the Beach House was one of best moment of my life, (Sooyoung was about to talk but keep silent) you already know how I feel about you, so I won’t deny that I wish for that moment to last, just having you there laying close to me, it feel so perfect. Now, I know that you..don’t feel the same way.. about me, but from that moment you wake me up just to sleep with you at the bed that you said I look uncomfortable sleeping on the couch, for a second I thought your feeling has change, and when you thought I was a pillow and hug me, God, you don’t know how I stop myself to gather you in my arms and hold you tight. But I guess that was only me, being selfish on having you.

Sooyoung’s thought:

if only you know, at that moment I never know or its just because I ignore it, but at that moment while sleeping in your arms, I feel the same way”

Changmin : so I guess, see you later.

Changmin turn around and walk away from Sooyoung, but before he reaches the 3rd step Sooyoung speak.

Sooyoung : wae? (Changmin stops) wae?, why is it have to be you?, why do have to tell me this things? I’m having enough problems to think about and now this? (Teary eye, but Changmin haven’t move an inch)

[OTHERS]

Tiffany  :  ow? Why is Sooyoung crying?

Wooyoung  :  aish, that Changmin.. Such a bad guy.

Taeyeon :  speak for yourself.

Wooyoung :  me?uh-uh, I haven’t made a woman cry my entire life.

Taeyeon :  yeah right, just laughing at them.

Sunny  :  guys stop it..

[CHANGSOO]

Sooyoung :  do you know how I feel right now? It feel all stuffy here, (pointing on her chest) ever since that day I feel so stuffy that makes me feel like something is missing.  Why, why is it I have to feel this way for YOU!

Changmin’s eyes went wide because of what he heard about  Sooyoung, when he turn his head to her Sooyoung was looking at him, tears are almost ready to fall from her eyes. Changmin didn’t know what to do but run back to her and hugged her tightly, without any words Changmin kissed Sooyoung, whose tears are now falling from her eyes.

[OTHERS]

Everyone went “oh” and “ah” others gasp while the other girls cover their mouth in surprise.

Siwon  :  ow, adjusshi, are you taking it?

Adjusshi  :  you don’t have to tell me, (excited on his voice)

Yuri : Jaejoong-ah, take a good shot please.

Jaejoong  :  with pleasure.

Junho  :  way to go!!CHANGMIN-AH

While everyone is so happy and overwhelmed on what is happening. Changmin ended the kiss, and Sooyoung lower her head because she was blushing.

Changmin  ;  I’m sorry..

Sooyoung  ; it’s ok, this is all new to me, to us girls at the café, since this is our first time giving our hearts to anyone, I never knew before that I had this feelings for you, until that happen.

Changmin let go of Sooyoung and wipe her tears.

Changmin : so you mean?

Sooyoung  :  (lower her head) you really want me to say it?

Changmin ;  well, if it’s me, I really want to hear it, but if you’re really ahm, don’t want to then its fine. (smile) come on maybe the others are looking for us.

 Changmin stand up and reach Sooyoung hand and they walk hand to hand, they’re almost at the middle of the pathway when the others showed up.

Everyone: SURPRISE!

Changmin  : OMO! Yah! You almost gave us a heart attack.

Leeteuk  :  you? A heart attack? After what we witness earlier it’s us should be having a heart attack.

Sooyoung  :  you mean? You saw it?

Yoona  :  ofcourse, we saw everything. (smile)

Junho  :  you are really..

Unable to finish what he was about to say and just shake his head then smile. While Sooyoung was hiding on Changmin’s back.

Heechul  : well, the sweet part is over since we’re here at this beautiful shot and also adjusshi is here, lets continue with the pictorial.

Yesung : right! So the next one while be Junho and Hyoyeon.

Junho and Hyoyeon : WHAT?!

Junho and Hyoyeon : HIM/HER?!

Eunhyuk : yes, you and him and her and him. (pointing Taeyeon and Wooyoung)

Wooyoung : me and this amazon?

Taeyeon : this gorilla?

Jessica  :  yup so now go.

Taeyeon  : no way.

Adjusshi  :  go on now, don’t waste the pretty dress and the makeup.

Taeyeon and Wooyoung can’t complaine since it’s the elderly asking for them.

Adjusshi  :  so now, you pretty lady sit at the bench and you sir stand at the side of the bench side view and sit a little, (looked at his cam) pretty miss, move a little closer. (Taeyeon moved) and this time try to reach on each other’s hand)

Wooyoung  :  bwo?

Taeyeon  :  his hand??

Adjusshi :  now, are you going to do it or you prefer a more skinship pose?

The two of them did what the photographer said and then click his cam.

Leeteuk  : adjusshi do you mind if we join them?

Adjusshi  : ahmm,

Kyuhyun  :  we'll just make the mood more interesting.

Adjusshi  :  hmm sounds good, go.

The singles joined them and as planned they all went their ways to get those two closer, for the last frame of shot, Teayeon was beside Heechul when he bump  her ACCIDENTALY  so he could land to Wooyoung and it work, the singles turned to them looking shock of what happen and adjusshi got the shot on perfect timing.

Adjusshi  : that was good! Great job! Now who’s next?

Wooyoung caught Taeyeon on his hand when she lost his balance, her hands was on his neck and shoulder.

Wooyoung  : are you ok?

Taeyeon  :  er..yah.

Donghae  :  you two, are you having fun stock like that?

Seohyun : unnie., stop looking at Wooyoung oppa. (smile)

Shindong : guys, don’t mind us just kiss.

Then the two of them immediately separate and Taeyeon got out of balance and Wooyougn tried to catch her and he did, but they end up on the grass and kissed, the others was surprise for the second time and the photographers work their magic. Taeyeon eyes were wide and so as Wooyoung. She immediately end the Kiss and sat at the grass dumbfound of what happen, while Wooyoung is still lying on the grass unable to move.