CHAPTER 66 : ISSUE

Summer Breeze

 

It’s the same as the usual day when the café is open the girls are busy.

Donghyun  :   ow by the way unnie, how was the pictorial yester day I heard there are interesting thing happened?

He looked at Taeyeon with a teasing smile, then Taeyeon look at him with glaring eyes.

Taeyeon : it’s nothing, you shouldn’t concern your selft with it.

Said it in flat tone, because if she say else anything about it for sure Donghyun will really .

Donghyun :  alright if you said so. (Griming)

Jeongmin :  hey Unnie! I …

Hyoyeon  : (cut Jeongmin) don’t even say a word.

Jeongmin  :  what? (smiling) I was just going to ask about, the Kiss.

Hyoyeon  suddenly stop what she was doing and face Jeongmin, with dangerous look on her face.

Jeongmin  :  alright , alright I won’t  ask anymore.

Smiling and raise his hand as a surrender, then walk away slowly.

Jeongmin  :  unnie, congrats you’ve been kissed!! 

After saying then he immediately run towards the others who we’re smiling. Hyoyeon couldn’t do anything because there are customers; the customers are smiling because of what they heard Hyoyeon just smiled at them in return.

Hyoyeon  : sorry about that, he really joke’s a lot, please go on.

Heechul and Ryeawook, came in, greet the girls and the boys then went straight at their table.

Heechul  :  hey, do you have the photos?

Ask Taeyeon before sitting.

Taeyeon  : not yet, later..

Ryeawook  :  ow, if that’s the case we don’t have anything else to do now,

Taeyeon  : yah, which reminds me? Do you guys work? I mean you’re always here..

Heechul  :  (smile) ow, right, we haven’t tell you about us..

Ryeawook  : we’ll Heechul, his family own an advertising company, he really doesn’t stay at the company all day.

Taeyeon :  how about you and the others?

Ryeawook  : me?well most of the boys don’t really have to work,

Taeyeon  ; wae-yo?

Ryeawook : we’ll most of them are going to take over their family companies, some are son’s of the board of the companies.

Taeyeon  :  ow, I see..

Taeyeon are still digesting in her mind what Ryeawook said.

Heechul  ; so we’re going now,

Ryeawook  : we’ll get the photos from the shop, see you later.

On their way out they walk into Kyuhyun and Yonghwa who was just entering the café.

Heechul  :  you two come with us.

Heechul grab Kyuhyun’s arm and Ryeawook  grab Yonghwa’s arm.

Yonghwa  : where are we going?

Ryeawook  :  were going to get the photos..

They reach the car and went to the studio. They went inside the main house and greeted by the receptionist.

Receptionist : welcome to __________!

Heechul  :  oh? Where is the other receptionist?

Receptionist : huh?

The four guys looked at each other.

Kyuhyun :  was that Kim and Reine?

Receptionist  : ahh Hana and Solbi? They’re inside, have a sit and I’ll just call them.

The boys went at the waiting area, the boys sitted when the news flashes on the big flat screen on the wall of the waiting area.

Anchor  :  This news just came in, the vocalist of the famous CN BLUE Jung Yonghwa was said to be in Seoul right now,

Kyuhyun  :  oh, Yonghwa your in the news.

The four boys look at the screen.

Anchor  : according to the source, Jung Yonghwa, stayed in Seoul after the concert, the manager of the CN BLUE won’t say anything but someone saw him together with a girl, is her planning to marry soon? Photos of him together with the girl are sent to us, here are some of the photos that was taken.

Some photos from the beach house were flashed on the screen; good thing that Seohyun’s back was facing the camera. And other when they’re at the studio, When Yonghwa was helping Seohyun. They both look like bride and groom because of theire outfits.

Anchor  : the last photo shows Yonghwa was wearing a tuxedo and the mysterious girl was wearing a wedding dress, what could this mean,t hat the rumors were true? Does he really planning to settle soon? If that’s the case what will happen to the CN BLUE? This is ___________ reporting.

Heechul  :  hope Seohyun don’t see this, or the girls.

Ryeawok  :  yah, or they will be harassed by the reporters.

Kyuhyun : so, what are you going to do now?

Yonghwa  : I don’t know, ah,

Then Yonghwa’s phone ring, it was their manager.

Yonghwa  :  excuse me..

Yonghwa went to the corner, far enough for the boys not to hear, so as he thought.

Yonghwa  ; hyung?

Manager  :  Yonghwa, who are you? are there any reporters interviewed you?

Yonghwa  :  none, as of the moment, but Hyung, who did they find out?

Manager  : that’s what I was thinking too..just don’t do anything ok, we’ll be there the next day., ok?

Yonghwa  :  ok, how’s the boys doing?

Manager  :  ow, they’re doing ok, but let’s deal with this as soon as possible so, she won’t have to get involve, you know how media do things.

Yonghwa  :  thank you, could I speak to the boys?

Manager, of course, here.

Jungshin  :  hyung?, are you ok?

Yonghwa  : yah, I’m fine, how about you guys?

Minhyuk : don’t worry about us, we’re more worried about Seohyun.

Jonghyun  : yah, so did she accept your proposal?

Yonghwa  : ah,, no..

The three boys were silent.

Yonghwa  : don’t worry too much, just be good there ok? Bye.

Then Yonghwa  hung up. But while Yonghwa was on the phone the boys could hear him.

Heechul  :  poor guy.

Ryeawook  : yah, and I’m more afraid for Seohyun,

Kyuhyun : here he comes..

The boys pretend to talk about something else, when Yonghwa came back. And so as Kim and Reine came in.

Reine  ; ow, your early, excited much?

Heechul  : of course, so are they ready?

Kim  ;  yes, just wait for adjusshi.

Kyuhyun: by the way, who’s the new receptionist?

The two girls looked at the girl on the front desk.

Reine  : ow? that was,KhimV.  Chung KhimV.

Kim  : actually we are 15 here.

Ryeawook : 15? Ow, I guess it’s just right this place is huge.

Reine  :  yah, but you can rarely see us together,

Yonghwa : why?

Kim : we have different works to handle, others are at the greenhouse, other’s are helping adjusshi editing the photos, that were taking,.

Kyuhyun  ; so adjusshi is the only Photographer here?

Reine  : ow, no he has Leo and Sunhee, as his assistant?

Leo just entered the house.

Leo  : hey KhimV, is adjusshi’s here?

KhimV ; yah, his been waiting for you.

Leo  greeted Kim and Reine then at the boys.

Reine  : that was Leo,  Choi Leo.

Adjusshi  came out and handed them the album.

Adjusshi  : ow, sorry about the wait..here are the photos.

Heechul  : ow, thanks,

Adjusshi : I put in on an album,

Ryeawook  : ow, really? Thanks a lot? So how much is this?

Adjusshi  : it’s alright, beside Siwon already paid for it.

Kyuhyun  : ow, ok.

Adjusshi  : ow by the way, I ask permission from the girls to display some of your photos, here at the gallery, so now I’m asking permission to you guys, well it be ok?

The 4 boys look at each other.

Yonghwa  : it’s alright.

Kyuhyun  : (worried about yongwha) are you sure?

Yonghwa  : yah..

Adjusshi  : ow, thanks a lot. Come I’ll walk you at the gate.

Adjusshi walk them to the gate, but when they were at the gate, reporters are waiting for them. Flashes from cameras and questions from reporters are buzzing, They can’t get throught with them Leo, Reine and Soomi came out to chaser away the reporters when, two guys, came.

Soomi  : Bryan!Marvin, help us chase this reporters away..

Bryan  :  yah! Will you please get out! You’re scaring our cutomers!

Marvin  : if you won’t back off, I’ll call the police and ask for a restraining order, there’s a senior here and your bothering the whole place.

The reporters back off a little. Then a girl with two Siberian Husky, one black with blue eyes and one chocolate brown with golden eyes came.

Girl ; what’s going on here?

The dogs growl a little then all of them turned to her, the reporters were alarmed by the dogs.

Girl : yah, what are you doing huh? Leave!

After saying the word, the dogs bark that the reporters run and leave. Some of them stumble on the ground while running.

Leo  : that was a nice entrance Sunhee.

The others are laughing at the reporters, but the four boys are scared because the 2 dogs are in front of them.

Reine  : ow, don’t worry they won’t bite, right, Choco and Tullah.

Soomi  :  hey, what’s with the reporters? Are you guys..

Sunhee : wait, your Jung Yonghwa!

Soomi, Leo, Reine, Bryan, and Marvin, looked at the four boys.

Soomi  : ow, right! So that is why.

Yonghwa  : sorry for the trouble!(bow)

Adjusshi  : it’s nothing, it’s our responsibility to protect our customer while they’re here at the studio.

Reine  : ow, by the way, these are. Choi Leo, like I said earlier, Yeon Marvin, Woo Bryan and this girls are Yang Soomi and the the girl with two husky is Park Sunhee, this cute dogs are, the black one is Tullah and the Brown one is Choco, their a couple too.

Heechul  : hi, I’m Kim Heechul (smile)

Ryeawook  : (who’s hiding behind Kyuhyun)and I’m Kim Ryeawook.

Kyuhyun  :  Choi Kyuhyun.

Yonghwa :  Jung Yonghwa.

Marvin  :  Nice meeting you.

Leo : you guys should be going now,

Kyuhyun  : ow, yeah, bye, thanks again.

They couldn’t move because Tullah and Choco are at their feet’s.

Soomi :  look, Tullah and Choco like’s them.

Heechul  : (about to touch Choco)ahh so cute.

Choco let out a low growl, Heechul, immediately take away his hand and walk ahead.

Heechul  : come on guys. (at the car already)

The others laugh at him. Then Ryeawook too walk faster to the car.

Kyuhyun and Yonghwa, was thanking the others, Heechul turned the car and stop in front of them.

Yonghwa  ; thanks again.

Adjusshi  :  its ok, now, you boys take care.

Sunhee  : bye!

Sooomi  and Reine : bye bye!

The others wave their hands.