Chapter 1 ("LA GARDEN CAFE")

Summer Breeze

9 beautiful ladies, Teayeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona and their youngest Seohyun. they're  best friends since childhood and had a same dream of owning their own Cafe not just cafe but  a very special one. When Taeyeons grandfather passed away he left her with his Flower House and Garden which is not far away from the city.They turned the Flower house into their dream Cafe..and they named it "LA GARDEN CAFE" and for the respect to Teayeons grandfather they keep the garden tended and the flowers. Not far away from the cafe,at the back of it is a small house with small garden.after checking the house they decided to move together.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFnyo7nPY5X3aCi1UCbD-images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXRWXllUJUaIH8_6nlbfd

(the RIGHT pic is the CAFE and in the LEFT is the house were the girls live..imagine it just a little smaller)

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBPWTeU6eOzpm1OqmsLd4 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjj_lRbXuvedmo_dlk7hximages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdhmLHJryKLFfIM_squbC

 

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRs9Z01Cm3jGpuLBMoV2yJimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQooBTTr8NIhH8aamUwQ2Q images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSG2d3ZafTMt4yAnM0gj6f

(inside the Coffee shop and Teayeons grandpas Flower garden..imagine n lang po last pic pabalik n sa coffee shop from the garden)

One morning everyone is singing echo while doing their daily chores. Jessica, Yoona and Seohyun are tending the flowers in ther garden.Hyoyeon,Yuri and Sunny are busy preparing their breakfast while Sooyoung, Teayeon and Tiffany are cleaning the house. Then Hyoyeon calls them for breakfast.

 

Everyone: thank you for the food!

          Hyoyeon :  yah!!! Sooyoung-ah! will you please slow down..there are plenty of food (almost laughing beacause Sooyoung keeps putting food in her mouth)

Everybody burst into laugher. When Sunny noticed that Tiffany is being quite and her mind seems to be somewhere else.

             Sunny :  Tiffany???are you ok? is something bothering you?

Everyones attention is on Tiffany now. They're not used to when she is quite.

              Hyoyeon  : Tiffany?what is it ,you know you can tell us what's bothering you  so we could help you.

              Jessica  :   Were your best friends so please tell us.

              Yoona    :   unnie...(worried)

              Tiffany   :   (sigh) it's nothing,its just this dream i had last night thats bothering me..(then let out a sigh again)

             Taeyeon :  A dream? (curiously looked at everyone else..the same expression as she is) 

             Tiffany     : Neh! it's just weird.i dreamt that we were having picnic in this meadow or somewhere were there are wild flowers and a tree in the middle.we're dancing, singing,playing intrument and games..then when i look at the tree there some else there not one but 9 i think..they don;t look like girls..but i couldn't dee there faces because of the shadow of the tree.they all wave at us and i think their calling us..ahhhhh. i don't know its really weird. (everyone is silent when Tiffany finished her story and look each other curiously)

             Yuri       :    they are shouting at us???hmmmmm

             Seohyun : what could that possibly mean?

Everyboby seem too curoius about Tiffany's dream that they think and think  but after a few minutes they gave up.

              Sunny  : ahh! i gave up my head hurts..(holding her head)

              Yoona  : me too!i gave up... it's just a dream anyways..

            Jessica : right!well enough of that we still have a long day and a coffee shop to run. so PALI!

            Taeyeon : OMO! i almost forgot. lets go.

The girls hurry and prepare their selves then live the house while on the way to the CAFE.

             Sooyoung  :  Tiffany, just don't think of it too much ok?? if it means something then i'll happen if not then just forget it. you'll just going to hurt your head thinking about it.and we're all worried about you..

              Tiffany   :  (smiled) your right i'm sorry to have worried you..

              Sooyoung  :  it's nothing were all like sisters now..

               Jessica   :  YAHH! you 2 hurry will ya..we're going to be late..

               Tiffany & Sooyoung : OK!!!

On the Cafe..the girls are busy assisting every customer good thing the BOYFRIENDs are there to help them with the non-stop coming of the customer..they call them boyfriends because their boyfriend material for young girls at their ages..but actually the boyfriends are close relatives. Donghyun is Teayon's cousin, Hyunseong is Sooyoung's cousin,Jeongmin is Hyoyeon's cousin.Minwoo is Tiffany's brother and the twins Youngmin and Kwangmin are Yuri's cousin their are helping them for only in Summer because they're still studying.

Tiffany even she's busy and told Sooyoung she'll forget about it..but it seems that her dream keeps creeping in her mind..she's thinking that i means something and  its not just an ordinary dream..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrnSoZgYo1xslECONd8T4i

(the meadow in Tiffany's dream, please ignore the word, thank you)

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

sorry guys if its short..

have to sleep din po..

next time hahabaan ko n po

thank u!