chapter 2

New chapter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sonya's P.O.V

we woke up and did our usual routine before heading to the university along with Seung hyun, then we each went to our respective department, though I didn’t feel like even going to the university but it’s better than staying at home and doing nothing. Upon taking my seat in the middle of the amphitheatre, not wanting to stay too much in the back neither in the front, I heard the girls starting to squeal and scream.

* there they go again, I admit that the EXO guys are hot but why make all this fuss in the morning * I sighed and looked elsewhere only to be met by a familiar face.

* Oh I didn’t know he was in my class * it was the guy who got annoyed with me touching his sketchbook.

He was acting like a stupid jerk but maybe I should apologize, after all I shouldn’t have touched his things but the professor came in and started his lecture.

Once it has ended, I made my way to the boy and he looked at me with a poker face.
- umm hey, uh I wanted to apologize for looking at your sketchbook, I shouldn’t have done that though I didn’t have any ulterior motive…
- huh, that’s what they all say…
I was completely shocked by his response, * the hell, I knew it, he's a total damn jerk*
- okay, then I’ll make sure to never bother you again!
- You better do!
I was going to blow up at him but I noticed that a bunch of es were looking at me with a murdering aura, so I just my heels and left not wanting to talk to him anymore than that.

* aish!! What a damn morning, I knew it! I should have stayed in my bed* I made my way to my next class, and to my damn lucky morning we had to work in pairs for a task, I know that every single girl in my class now either wants to kill me or be in my place, or both! since my dear partner was none other than the almighty Kris, I might have felt blissful like most of them if he didn't ing at this!

Why is he even studying arts and he even thinks he's ing Picasso being all proud of what he's drawn.
- uhh Kris shi I think this isn't the right way to draw this…
- are you saying that I am bad? He was surprised with my remark
- n-no I didn’t mean that it was THAT bad but…
- but what??
*Ok I’d better shut up, he's the director's son, I’ll just have to do it myself.*

Thank god I’ve finished the task without really relying on him and he must have noticed that because he spent the whole walk to our next class pestering me on how I should have asked for his help more and all

* director's son or not it *
- the truth is , I was totally fine with doing it myself, also how could I have asked such a talented person like you to waste their talent on such meaningless task?! I said sarcastically in which I think he didn’t get it.
- Oh you right, this is the first time that someone admits that I am too good to be taking these kind of tasks!
My jaw dropped, is he that thick headed!!
- well since it’s like that, if you need help, then just ask me, I wouldn’t want my partner to do all the task alone.
- No thanks I’ll be fine on my own…
- are you rejecting my offer of help!!
- Sort of…
- what!!
- , did I say that out loud!!
- Huh!! If that’s the case then I’ll make sure to let you do more work since you like doing your tasks alone!!
He left scoffing after saying that, the next class was boring as hell and I didn’t pay attention to it at all.

after that it was lunch time so I met up with Atta and Seung hyun and there was another boy who seemed too young to be in a university but I feel like I saw him somewhere, but I don’t know where.
- Hey!! How was your morning? usually when you don’t want to come, it doesn't go that well!
- That’s exactly what happened, I told her what happened from A to Z and needless to say that I complained a little too much when it came to Kris' part.

The boy was laughing so hard that he almost fell of his chair, that’s when he got my full attention and then it hit me, he was one of the EXO boys!

 *shoot me now *
- euh Sonya this is Luhan, he's in our class and we'll be doing a project together, said Latifa.
- Nice to meet you Sonya shii! He said extending his hand that I shook reluctantly, but this is the first time I meet a girl who actually voiced out loud that Kris at arts aside from us, I mean the other EXO guys.
we continued talking about other things till lunch break was over, me and Atta still had free period so we decided to roam around the campus then the bunch of es that are in my class blocked our way, I lightly elbowed Atta and told her about them, they kindly asked us to follow them to the girls restroom and we did so.
- Listen to me, new girl, not everyone is allowed to talk to our precious Bang Yonguk, one of the girls that seemed like the leader spoke first.
- ahh!! So his name is Bang Yongguk! I said not exactly caring about her warning.
- yahh!! Are you even listening to what I just said, I told to not get close to him anymore and same goes for Kris!!
- Why?? Is it forbidden by law to get close to them or what??
Then one of them was about to slap me when Atta held into her hand and twisted it, the other girls were about to in when a female teacher came in to witness the scene and she took us all to the director.

The girls started acting all innocent and trying to put the blame on us and when we were asked why started to fight I simply told him about their stupid reason not noticing that Kris had just came in the director's office and heard what I said, so before his father could say anything he butted in.
- if that’s the case then , you , he said pointing at the es, I will let you off with the warning that if I ever catch you disturbing them, I’ll kick you out of this university and make sure you can never get into another one! And he shooed them way, so they scattered outside the office like chickens and then he turned to us

-you're free to go.
We didn’t believe what just happened and went out still talking about it when I heard someone calling my name and that someone was Kris!

he made his way toward us smiling dumbly and held out his hand, i just looked at him trying to figure out what does he want.
- You didn’t think I’d help you for free right? He said.
- I knew it, said Atta surprising me and Kris, sorry it’s just that after what you told me about him this morning, it seemed weird for him to help us…
- your friend is really smart!! Well then, you should know that thanking me won't do, and so you'll have to be my slave for a month and no talk back if you do so, I’ll kick you out of the university, he said smiling at me.
- the he… hmph.... I was going to protest when Atta covered my mouth and whispered;

-yah! We came here to study together! What will happen if you get kicked out! You can’t leave me alone, also what can happen if you become his slave, he's as hot as hell.
Kris was still waiting for my response and ended up nodding and accepting to become his slave.

* I just signed my death wish* we exchanged phone numbers since I’ll have to be within reach each time he wants to. After that Atta told me not to wait for her since she's going to work on the project with Luhan.

They went to the library to get some books that may help them for the research project, but the stares and whispers that they were getting from all the students passing by, made Atta uncomfortable and at some point she was going to suggest to work on it separately when he suggested to go finish it at his house.

She didn’t have time to respond because he started dragging her out of the university after she had gathered her things.

Luhan's house or more like mansion was enormous.

* rich bastard * thought Atta to herself, they were greeted by maids and he went directly to his room which was as huge as the house we are renting and it was neat and modern, like there were little furniture, only what was necessary, he asked the maid to bring them some snacks and they sat at the desk concentrating on the project.

When most of it was almost finished, two hours have already flown by and it was night, Atta excused herself and was going to leave but he offered to give her a ride back home.

On their way out, a young woman came and hugged Luhan.

- Luhannie! Eomma missed you so much!

- omma! When did you come back?? Weren’t you supposed to come back next week??

- We closed the deal earlier so we decided to come back and ... oh my! Who’s this pretty lady?? It’s rare for you to bring a girl home!

- oh, her, she's just my classmate, and we were working on a project together, said Luhan.

- that's exactly what I said to my parents when I first started dating your mother and took her home with me, his father came out of nowhere.

His mother giggled and took Atta's hands.

- dear, since you're already here why not have dinner with us.

- euuh… I… I don’t want to impose on you, actually I was about to leave…

- It would be rude of you to reject our invitation, his father said in a severe tone.

so she gulped down and stayed for dinner, she texted me to tell me that she'll be staying for dinner and that I shouldn't wait for her.

During the dinner, they asked various questions to know more about her, they really thought that Luhan was dating her and he was very amused by it and didn’t even try to deny it, he even went as far as t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter